Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Minix TV boxes for sale UK & USA TV for free

lanzalad

I have a minix box in the bar for the Aussie sports. ESPN UK for the AFL and Premier Sports for the NRL. THD4 or Setanta also show NRL and Super Rugby. Sky Sports is good for the cricket. For the best results team the minix with a ILikeHD subscription, well worth the small sub. Our 3bb fibre connection went down today and I was able to stream the Tigers Cowboys game using my phone as a hotspot so it is quite efficient bandwidth wise.

Great info here. Thanks for the post.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a Minix  X7 and was watching a program tonight.

Suddenly the screen switched to HDMI- No Time information and in another box "No signal" check cable etc.

Any one else have this problem or has my box packed up?

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

OK, thanks.

hi,i have just switched my box on and instead of saying tv its says pitchers and i can't get any channels on .cheers dave.

HI mate I would like the minix neo x7 fully loaded

couple questions first:

does this box need to buffer?

I have an android box at the minute and a lot of the time the audio is out of sink with the picture

will I have the same problem with this box?

my internet speed at home is 30mbps!

couple questions first:

I have an android box at the minute and a lot of the time the audio is out of sink with the picture

couple questions first:

It all depends on the app / program your using and the capability of your own box, on my program you can set the off set from the sound to +/- in milliseconds.

This manly happens when the streaming is travelling some distance and your box can't handle it on the cache side.

Your internet is good at 30mbps, who is your ISP ?

I only have stock of the minix X8H plus at the moment at 6'500 fully loaded

couple questions first:

It all depends on what you are watching and where its coming from, now let's say your watching a movie in 1080p and yes you will get buffering at the start before the movie starts as it builds this up by using the memory so you see a constant flow when watching the movie. 

This is usually around a 30 to 40 second buffering before the movie starts then you should have no problems.

I hope this helps you and what kind of box do you have?

ok mate thanks !!!!

this is not the box I am after

the ISP I have is TOT

and my box is a small black and silver android box

W ww s zzqz zzszs

Z zszs. Zzs

S

Sz

q zzx wzw. s s. Z

Zsz

z

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

LOL bit of a long night mate... well thanks for the bump evil...

There's been a bit of a call for European channels now for some time so i've added a new server to the live tv, mainly English German Swiss french Turkish and Italian.

z flags01.png z flags02.png z flags03.png z flags04.png z flags05.png z flags06.png z flags07.png

I have stock of both the Minix X6 and the Minix X8H Plus

Here's the list:-

new 01.jpeg

new 02.jpeg

new 03.jpeg

new 04.jpeg

new 05.jpeg

new 06.jpeg

new 07.jpeg

new 08.jpeg

new 09.jpeg

new 10.jpeg

new 11.jpeg

new 12.jpeg

new 13.jpeg

new 14.jpeg

new 15.jpeg

new 16.jpeg

new 17.jpeg

new 18.jpeg

new 19.jpeg

new 20.jpeg

new 21.jpeg

new 22.jpeg

new 23.jpeg

new 24.jpeg

new 25.jpeg

new 26.jpeg

new 27.jpeg

Here's a few screen shots:-

IMG_8428.JPG

IMG_8429.JPG

IMG_8431.JPG

IMG_8432.JPG

IMG_8433.JPG

If you already have a minix box from me then you will get the new channels have have been added to the live tv that connects to my server and the new logo pack is uploaded on the Help & Support app

icon.png

Hi Phill,

I have a few questions, hope you don't mind my asking them here. Are their any ip restrictions on your boxes / software? For example if it's used from several different ip's in a short period of time is their a risk of the service being stopped / deactivated.

I had a bad experience with a company called droidsticks here in the UK, they offer similar android boxes and services to yourself but my user Login got blocked due to to many ip address changes. I have a dynamic ip from my isp isp who do not offer static ones at present.

I also wanted to ask if their is any limitation when using the box in different countries? I'm assuming you predominantly cater to clientele based in Thailand but if I use my box here in the UK, or any other country (I travel alot) will it be limited?

also wanted to know if your software provides access to video on demand, movies tv shows etc not only steaming tv channels.

Lastly, I was wondering if it's possible to set and configure the software up on a laptop? One good thing about droidsticks was they had an automated wizard which installed everything into xbmc for you and automatically updated as well.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi Phill,

I have a few questions, hope you don't mind my asking them here. Are their any ip restrictions on your boxes / software? For example if it's used from several different ip's in a short period of time is their a risk of the service being stopped / deactivated.

There's always a risk of things been stopped i'll never say no but over the last 6 months app/programs have been closed down then with a a day a new vesion has popped up and took its place.

I run a support app that lets you download all the new and latest apps direct to the minix box and minix its self now has a update system same as windows.

I had a bad experience with a company called droidsticks here in the UK, they offer similar android boxes and services to yourself but my user Login got blocked due to to many ip address changes. I have a dynamic ip from my isp isp who do not offer static ones at present.

I've seen boxes from droidsticks and its not the why i do things and they tend to lock everything down and make you pay for the on going service.

I guess its there automated system that throws you box off there system with the change of IP and they don't use the MAC ADDRESS on the box which would work very well.

I also wanted to ask if their is any limitation when using the box in different countries? I'm assuming you predominantly cater to clientele based in Thailand but if I use my box here in the UK, or any other country (I travel alot) will it be limited?

Theres no limits at all and yes it works everywhere as long as the ISP allows it.

also wanted to know if your software provides access to video on demand, movies tv shows etc not only steaming tv channels.

Yes all the latest movies and tv shows

Lastly, I was wondering if it's possible to set and configure the software up on a laptop? One good thing about droidsticks was they had an automated wizard which installed everything into xbmc for you and automatically updated as well.

No i don't work with windows and i don't install on PC's i only sell the minix boxes and run a service for the minix box.

I run XBMC which has UK and USA live tv on 8 servers that gets all the info from my server every time you open xbmc which take a minute to do so but its always up to date with the live streaming channels and i do the same with SPMC for the live european TV

When you open xbmc it downloads the streaming data then the EPG guide it does this as i can keep this up to date from an on line data base and every box is configured to access the files.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I hope this help you.

Phil

I hope this help you.

Phil

Sounds good to me, I'm hoping to be in pattaya around early July until early august, would love to buy a box from you in person.  When i have more specific time frames i'll drop you a PM.   

Phil: "I run a support app that lets you download all the new and latest apps direct to the minix box and minix its self now has a update system same as windows."

I think I missed this one. What's the name of your support app? I've updated the box, but not the applications. My favorite streaming app appears dead now, be nice to see what the current offerings are.

Thanks.

I'd like to recommend Phil and the product and service he provides. He came and installed one for me last Saturday and nothing was too much trouble. Choice of what to view and picture quality is exceptional. Thanks Phil!

Hi Phil, a question for you.

At bedtime i switch off my computer, router and my TV, Should I remove the power lead to the box. The box has been 'live' non- stop for 9 months

Phil: "I run a support app that lets you download all the new and latest apps direct to the minix box and minix its self now has a update system same as windows."

I think I missed this one. What's the name of your support app? I've updated the box, but not the applications. My favorite streaming app appears dead now, be nice to see what the current offerings are.

Thanks.

I'll PM you regarding the Help & Support app.

Hi Phil, a question for you.

At bedtime i switch off my computer, router and my TV, Should I remove the power lead to the box. The box has been 'live' non- stop for 9 months

Yes you can but you can also turn off the box from the top right on the power icon then reboot it by pressing on the button on the right hand side.

I'll PM you regarding the Help & Support app.

Yes you can but you can also turn off the box from the top right on the power icon then reboot it by pressing on the button on the right hand side.

I have the Minix X7. I looked before for a on/off button but do not see any 'button' than can be pressed.  The only way i see is to remove the power lead and put it back in.next morning.

The image says X5, but the power button should be the same place. My X6 and X8 have it in the same place

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_324781337_00-1.0x0/minix-neo-x5-rockchip-rk3066-dual-core-cortex.jpg

Thanks for replies  but as I have the X7 Mini i seem to  have limited buttons.

ScreenHunter_16 Jun. 15 14.24.jpg

ScreenHunter_17 Jun. 15 14.25.jpg

So should i disconnect the power lead every night?

Sorry billy i was thinking you had an X6 or X8 and your right there's no power switch on the minix x7 mini

The reason why this box will run 24/7 without any problems.. 

It has a sleep mode on the power icon in the top right and a power-on on the remote to take the box out of sleep mode.

Archived