Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Minix TV boxes for sale UK & USA TV for free

lanzalad

Excellent, that means you'll be up here after the first of the month. Are you staying down on Soi Farang again?

btw, I picked up a Minix A2 remote, it works amazingly well with the box. I should have bought one sooner.

We don't sell the A1 no more as minix now supply the M1 remote air remote and i've been using a LG mouse and keyboard and find it a lot better than both or the remotes.

LG sell a small version of the mouse and keyboard that makes it so much better for browsing and exploring the box and every day use.

I don't think i have any spare stock but as soon as i get the new stock them i can post one to you.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Phil. Not the A1, Minix now markets the A2. The A2 is what I got. So far it's working out very well.

what's the model number of the LG stuff Phil?

thanks,

g

---------------

Here's the LG one i use i got it from TUK COM for less than 700 baht all in on one dongle with mouse & keyboard.

i think it was on the 3rd floor on the alley way next to the stairs.

20141127_162909.jpg

20141127_162940.jpg

Hi Phil. Not the A1, Minix now markets the A2. The A2 is what I got. So far it's working out very well.

I've not ordered any of this type as yet but minix now don't offer the M1 free with the minix neo x8-H

now we have a chance to order both remotes on which i'm looking at doing very soon.

I think you'll like the A2 for an end user experience. I wanted to keep the amount of stuff down to an acceptable count. The A2 lets me have a remote, an air mouse, and a keyboard all in the same device. There are already far too many remotes on the sofa for me to want a separate mouse and keyboard, even if the keyboard is more complete. I'll be interested to see what you think of the Minix A2 when you have a chance to test it.

I played Candy Crush Saga with it today, so it should pass the Thai Girl Test. 5555

Like i've said many times before XBMC is a only a very small part of the box that i offer....

I've also installed my own add-on and live tv on my own server and every time you turn on XBMC its set to auto up date from my server all with channels tried and tested here in Thailand.

attachicon.gifpost-53412-0-23858200-1416883953.png

Im leaving for Udon Thani tomorrow and i'll be up there for around 10 days so anyone who wants a minix x6 installed i'll be taking around 12 boxes with me and here my route if I'm passing and your interested then please call me.

The box gives you 1000’s of channels and totally subscription free

Watch live BBC 1,2,3,4, ITV 1,2,3,4, sky sports US Cable TV all the net geo and discovery channels all the NEWS channels, BBC Iplayer, ITV player, all you need is a 8mbp internet connection and you can have free internet TV from all over the world

All the latest movies and tv shows UK and USA on demand.

For A All In Price of 4'500 baht

here's my number  0800 460 782

attachicon.gifScreen Shot2014-11-26 16_43_29.jpg

I've also left boxes here in Pattaya with Phil Hogan 0821 601 380

Hi Mate - I live in Udon Thani, I will have one of your boxes. PM me and we can arrange to meet.

Cheers

LW

OK guys here is my experience of dealing lazalad. I noticed that he posted he was visiting Udon Thani, so I phoned him to ask if he had any boxes with him and luckily he had one left. He came over to my house, fitted the box and talked me through how to make the most of all the channels. He provided a set of written instructions and information re' what to do if you have any problems. 

I am on day 1, so I am still finding my way around the system, but navigation with the mouse is particularly easy. The choice of channels is fantastic and the customer service from lazalad is outstanding. I paid 4,500THB for this particular box (don't think this is top of the range that he supplies) + 300THB for mouse. Quality and price are superb...a very happy customer.

OK guys here is my experience of dealing lazalad. I noticed that he posted he was visiting Udon Thani, so I phoned him to ask if he had any boxes with him and luckily he had one left. He came over to my house, fitted the box and talked me through how to make the most of all the channels. He provided a set of written instructions and information re' what to do if you have any problems. 

I am on day 1, so I am still finding my way around the system, but navigation with the mouse is particularly easy. The choice of channels is fantastic and the customer service from lazalad is outstanding. I paid 4,500THB for this particular box (don't think this is top of the range that he supplies) + 300THB for mouse. Quality and price are superb...a very happy customer.

Hey thanks mate i'm glad your happy with the box and i'll call around after new year on my next visit Udon Thani and to see how your getting on with the box.

Well i'm back in pattaya now.

i've got the following in stock:-

MINIX X6 = 4'500 installed

MINIX X8-H with a Free MI new air remote = 6'500 installed

I also post out the boxes FREE of charge to anywhere in Thailand

You can message me on here or call me on 0800 460 782

Hi Phil, i have the Miniix7; what is the advantage of the Minix8 over the 7.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Hi Phil, i have the Miniix7; what is the advantage of the Minix8 over the 7.

Mainly the processing power and the memory, this helps a lot when streaming and the wifi signal is better as its dual band.

The GPU is opto core ie 8 cores so it handles the display on HD movies better.

The box is faster all round but the Badly named by minix, the MINIX X6 which was named by the chip set inside the box is between the 7 and 8

Hey mate can i order the minix8 please.

I am in Jomtien and use 3BB

0 9 3761 5671

Thanks

Shaughan

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Had my box delivered and setup today. AMAZING ! I am still looking through it but I am impressed... To think I have been wasting Baht on DVDs that I will watch once... The picture quality is brilliant. I am using 3BB ADSL and it seems to stream fine so far. Went and grabbed a wireless mouse and keyboard this afternoon.

Needed to make a quick call tonight as I had lost the shortcuts menu off the bottom... 2 seconds and it was fixed !

Very impressed and happy customer so far Ianzalad    :ThumbUp6:

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

glad your happy with the box and you will still be finding thing for weeks..

Any help just give me a shout

I've just taken in stock of the lates units of the MINIX X6 at 4'500 baht and the MINIX X8-H Plus for only 6'500 baht

All the boxes are ready for installation or posting which is FREE anywhere in Thailand.

MINIX NEO X6

20141209164932844.jpg

MINIX NEO X8-H PLUS

20141209164621878.jpg

Both boxes come with the H.265 / HEVC Hardware Decoding Support

The NEO X6 comes with 1080p H.265 / HEVC Hardware Decoding support.

H.265 / HEVC is the future of video compression - offering nearly double the compression ratio compared to H.264, its predecessor, at the same level of video quality.

20140923222144868.jpg

Hi mate!

Outstanding customer service you offer by the sounds! many happy customers on here! :)

How well will these box's work in Australia? Once set up, will I need to update, or change anything often, or will it be all set for future months?

I am not that tech savy... it looks quite complicated, which puts me off slightly, but I'm guessing it's like anything, just takes some time to get the hang of it.

Basically, back home in Aus, I use my laptop to stream a lot of live snooker/pool/tennis/darts. The quality is normally pretty bad, and jittery!

I occasionally download movies, which can be a pain in the back side!

I hear there could possibly be a channel that constantly plays snooker/pool matches? Is this true, and would it be available these box's? 

With these boxes in Australia, are all the sporting channels, for such sport as Snooker/pool/darts/tennis available?

Sorry for asking so many question!

Cheers!

Hi mate!

Outstanding customer service you offer by the sounds! many happy customers on here! :)

How well will these box's work in Australia? Once set up, will I need to update, or change anything often, or will it be all set for future months?

I am not that tech savy... it looks quite complicated, which puts me off slightly, but I'm guessing it's like anything, just takes some time to get the hang of it.

Basically, back home in Aus, I use my laptop to stream a lot of live snooker/pool/tennis/darts. The quality is normally pretty bad, and jittery!

I hear there could possibly be a channel that constantly plays snooker/pool matches? Is this true, and would it be available these box's? 

With these boxes in Australia, are all the sporting channels, for such sport as Snooker/pool/darts/tennis available?

Sorry for asking so many question!

Cheers!

Outstanding customer service you offer by the sounds! many happy customers on here!  :)

Yes well you can't offer a product and not offer the right back up service with it so i run a support forum for the minix box when you buy one from me you have access to the forum by using the boxes id number.

The reason why i did this was because i was getting too many calls, messages and emails and i found it better to keep everything in one place.

This works very well as people can see all the Q & A from every one and all the info and latest downloads are stored on line with the links on the forum.

I guess it all depends on your internet and i've a few friends in Australia with the boxes most work fine unless your on the old network as I'm told Australia is currently changing the whole internet and working to upgrade the system, 

The box is easy to use, but when you first see what's on the box it can be too much to take in but its like anything you will find you way around it in your own time.

so i would say its dependent on your own connection, you would need at lest 8MBPS

I can watch everything you have listed here without any problems but that is in Thailand and not Australia.

I'f your coming to Thailand let me know and i'll show you my own box up and running.

Up dating the live TV, i now have all the live channels on my website's Data Base that allows the minix box to read the Data and download the live streaming links to the minix box when you boot the box, so its updated by me every day or so.

Here's a screen shot showing you the date and time i updated, this screen shot is a day old and is I'm typing this i'm also updating the channels list and the count of the list today is just less than 300 channels all english.

Screen Shot2014-12-22 08_57_29.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a look at the NEW LIVE TV kept on my own server and updated by my self.

All you need is the minix box and your away.

FREE installation in Pattaya and surrounding areas

FREE postage to anywhere in Thailand

700 baht to the UK USA and Australia

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_49_51.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_50_05.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_50_21.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_50_31.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_50_38.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_50_48.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_50_56.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_51_04.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_51_12.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_51_21.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_51_30.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_51_37.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_51_46.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_51_55.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_52_04.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_52_13.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_52_32.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_52_48.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_52_55.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_54_38.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_54_56.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_55_09.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_55_31.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_55_38.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_55_46.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_55_55.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_56_03.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_56_13.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_56_32.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_56_40.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_56_48.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_56_56.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_57_04.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_57_12.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_57_20.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_57_27.jpeg

Screen Shot2015-01-08 08_57_36.jpeg

OK lads here is an update after buying a box from Lazalad a couple of months ago. I posted previously how (when he was in Udon) he popped round to my house and installed/set up the box. So after a couple of months what do I think?

Well I have still kept on my CTH package so that I can get crystal clear HD EPL soccer. The pictures I get on some of the sports channels are a little fuzzy and experience occasional buffering....I suspect that's not because of the TV box, rather is to do with the internet connection. or streaming. I might get rid of CTH 960THBpm and instead subscribe to one of the (cheaper) pay for packages which lazalad pre-loads on the box.

Right, for me by far and away the best feature is the movies and shows. The picture quality is great and you also have the ability to reduce the quality slightly if there is any buffering....but invariably I can watch a movie from start to finish without any trouble. The choice of movies and shows is great - all the latest films and top TV shows from HBO etc, plus Lazalad puts plenty of quality English drama on too. Best of all every week, Lazalad loads on even more movies and shows. My only slight gripe is that there are shows that I want to watch (eg Boardwalk Empire) and there is only series 4, I haven't seen series 3 yet and it isn't there.

I have recouped the cash spent on the box and more in the first 2 months...I haven't downloaded anything from itunes since i have bought the box (...itunes charge $40+ per TV series).

In summary a very good product and outstanding customer service from Lazalad. I thoroughly recommend that ex-pats consider purchasing a box from the OP.

One question, is the time on the program guides accurate for Thailand? I was looking at a setup different than Lanzalad's setup and the program guides were many hours off what was actually playing at the time. When you look at BBC or Sky and it says so and so program is currently playing, is that in fact the program that is currently being displayed? It'd be awesome if the channel guide was actually accurate for Thailand.

OK lads here is an update after buying a box from Lazalad a couple of months ago. I posted previously how (when he was in Udon) he popped round to my house and installed/set up the box. So after a couple of months what do I think?

Well I have still kept on my CTH package so that I can get crystal clear HD EPL soccer. The pictures I get on some of the sports channels are a little fuzzy and experience occasional buffering....I suspect that's not because of the TV box, rather is to do with the internet connection. or streaming. I might get rid of CTH 960THBpm and instead subscribe to one of the (cheaper) pay for packages which lazalad pre-loads on the box.

Right, for me by far and away the best feature is the movies and shows. The picture quality is great and you also have the ability to reduce the quality slightly if there is any buffering....but invariably I can watch a movie from start to finish without any trouble. The choice of movies and shows is great - all the latest films and top TV shows from HBO etc, plus Lazalad puts plenty of quality English drama on too. Best of all every week, Lazalad loads on even more movies and shows. My only slight gripe is that there are shows that I want to watch (eg Boardwalk Empire) and there is only series 4, I haven't seen series 3 yet and it isn't there.

I have recouped the cash spent on the box and more in the first 2 months...I haven't downloaded anything from itunes since i have bought the box (...itunes charge $40+ per TV series).

In summary a very good product and outstanding customer service from Lazalad. I thoroughly recommend that ex-pats consider purchasing a box from the OP.

Thanks for the update... if you need any help please call me while I'm here in udon.

i'm currently up in udon thani if anyone wants to see my own box up and running or wants one installing.

One question, is the time on the program guides accurate for Thailand? I was looking at a setup different than Lanzalad's setup and the program guides were many hours off what was actually playing at the time. When you look at BBC or Sky and it says so and so program is currently playing, is that in fact the program that is currently being displayed? It'd be awesome if the channel guide was actually accurate for Thailand.

The EPG is very unreliable i.e. i have 3 discovery channels usa europe asia and it can't work out which is which and off setting the time just doesn't work.

I've spent many hours on this and i feel its very miss leading as it's never right and it will end up giving me a lot of hassle, so i don't bother with it and from what you have seen from above this is just a small part of the box and there's much more.

i do install a program that will give you the uk EPG listings.

Can't argue with what you say. It's the best thing I have ever bought,I wish it was available in Thailand a few years ago. I'm getting all the latest movies all free and not forgetting the USA tv series. I am same as you though I like my EPL football on Cth and I have paid true money which have CTH but I don't trust them. So I will keep cth for now.

I get EPL via a RS Sunbox (cost 1600 baht) with a season subscription of 1800 baht....but I only receive Stadium 1-5 + X....and on a couple of occasions I could not watch the lads because the game was being shown on an alternate channel....but I get the majority of games. The Sunbox is connected to my True Visions feed using a splitter

I've just taken in stock of the lates units of the MINIX X6 at 4'500 baht and the MINIX X8-H Plus for only 6'500 baht

All the boxes are ready for installation or posting which is FREE anywhere in Thailand.

MINIX NEO X6

attachicon.gif20141209164932844.jpg

MINIX NEO X8-H PLUS

attachicon.gif20141209164621878.jpg

Both boxes come with the H.265 / HEVC Hardware Decoding Support

The NEO X6 comes with 1080p H.265 / HEVC Hardware Decoding support.

H.265 / HEVC is the future of video compression - offering nearly double the compression ratio compared to H.264, its predecessor, at the same level of video quality.

attachicon.gif20140923222144868.jpg

Hi mate, I will be in Patts on the 8th February and leaving early on the 11th. I would like to have a look at your product if I have the time. I will call you when I am there to see if can organize something. Cheers mate

"Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional"

:ILoveSex1:

Archived