IGNORED

World cup football, Brazil, 2014.

jocky king

Ugh, 0-1 Half time. Could be a long afternoon at the office the amount of possession Spain has and the way we're giving it away. Get Marko Bresciano out there quick. Bedtime for this soldier.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holland beat Chili 2-0 and wins the group . They will probably avoid Brazil for the next match . 

Holland played for a draw and just tried to grab a chance to strike at rebound which worked fine for them.

Boring match to watch but it brought results.

Man of the match was the REF in my opinion.

Finally a ref that knew when to blow his whistle and when not to blow his whistle.

Revelations about Ghana and match fixing in the media today could impact the team's performance against Portugal and hence the chances of the USA in the group.

Unbelievable how they seem to get away with this shit - the tv programme is on here in the UK at 7.30pm which has all the hidden camera footage. Here's a preview on the Telegraph website:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10919882/Football-match-fixing-How-to-rig-an-international-football-match.html

USA Vs Germany has got draw writen all over it!! If I had 1 Million Pounds to bet on a score draw I would not think twice about throwing it on a draw!

Germany playing against a german legend USA Manager and a draw = both teams qualify for knockout stage. You know it will happen. They would be stupid not to.

Portugal and Ghana my as well get on plane home now.

It looks like England Manager Roy Hodgeson will be sending out most of his  'B' Team to take on Costa Rica today so that most of his squad get a game,Not that it will make any difference to the fact that England are already out of the competition.

I hope England get something out of this game so they can at least Scuttle away home clutching  a few crumbs of dignity about their shamefully exposed body  like (a 200 Baht Bush FL's)  Begger's Rags.

Overall,The England Football Circus 'Flattered to deceive'.and got found out.

That  is my harsh but (Imo)  fair assessment of England's World Cup Campaign.

Looking forward to Costa Rica Vs England tonight. Go Ticos!

Suarez the Mike Tyson of Football?  Looks like he bit another one.. Chiellinni...

Uruguay just scored as well, looks like they will go through unless Italy can score.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

Man, must be tough for Italian fans. A football nation being knocked out of the World Cup group stage twice in a row.

Kind of feel sorry for Italy, but they didnt play that well except for defending and got a red card to boot.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

The cannibal strikes again, Suarez bites another one. This guy is an absolute disgrace, he needs banning for a very longtime.

Suarez what an idiot

Do Liverpool fans really want an idiot like him playing for there club

Italy, England and Spain out of the world cup already!

Who would have believed that could happen,eh?

Suarez what an idiot

Do Liverpool fans really want an idiot like him playing for there club

I am far from a Liverpool fan, but at the end of the day Saurez as much as he is a plank he is a genuine World Class Player. They are few and far between. So I can understand why Liverpool would Keep him!

But they will have a Problem now because they will have a suspended 250 Grand a week spectator for a while. Not a Problem you want really is it.

The thing that makes me laugh is, Super Mario commits the worse takle in football history, that game! His feet were around the guys head LOL! Only one man in world football can make that tackle go missing and he just so happened to be on the same pitch at the time! LOL! SAUREZ!!! Saurez really stole Mario's thunder! I bet Mario is gutted!

He is in for a lot of stick from the Fans when he plays in the UK Premier League again.

Italy, England and Spain out of the world cup already!

Who would have believed that could happen,eh?

And the small countries , Belgium , Greece , Switzerland , Holland are still there ... oops . 

To be fair on England we are really in a Group of death. The Group boasts 7 World Cups wins in the group alone. And the Team at the bottom was the only Team to take Points from the top Team. With a Little luck England would of won that Group. England did not perform bad to be fair.

But it was not to be. Nevermind

To be fair on England we are really in a Group of death. The Group boasts 7 World Cups wins in the group alone. And the Team at the bottom was the only Team to take Points from the top Team. With a Little luck England would of won that Group. England did not perform bad to be fair.

But it was not to be. Nevermind

Yer but regardless of which group you still would have faced a lot better teams going forward. England are just shit..that is the truth.

Theres a lot of club rivalry being played out here, Suarez is in need of some help in my opinion, I thought Brenden Rodgers did well with him last season and lets face it he was the player of the year. But he needs some anger management help. But some of the people posting on here have forgot that their heroes have also not been angels, namely a French thug that drop kicked a fan and the following week drop kicked a reporter, as well as stamping on various players and of course a Scottish thug that was jailed for headbutting an opponent and who they regularly show pictures with his hands  around an opponents throat, funnily enough these two were welcomed back with open arms . Im not sure what Liverpool will do about Suarez but I think maybe a deal with Barcelona that includes Sanchez would be best for everyone, Suarez the player is fantastic but sadly he doesn't seem to learn and when the red mist appears he will probably do it again

Don't forget this guy Meaty, I don't think he if French or Scottish ....

image.jpg

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Your right Jinx id forgot about him, a lot of his stuff was off the pitch though, how the fuck did he end up on question time

Ronnie Whelan & Didi Hamann are both pundits on an Irish television station for the World Cup. Didi reckoned if he does the same thing again after the ban he would receive a three year ban. Ronnie reckoned the ban he received today was too soft.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Archived