IGNORED

World cup football, Brazil, 2014.

jocky king

Now I wish Brazil playing in the Final, easy meat for Holland but too tough for Holland if they win tomorrow night.

You might be right.

But no 2 games are the same. Regardless who Germany plays in the final. I think all teams still in the run for the cup all have a realistic chance of winning it.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks likely Germany will be the first European country and outsider to win the World Cup in South America since it started in 1930. Or even Holland . Only Argentina put a stop to a new history . Brazil had been unbeaten for 66th matches at home since their loss to Peru in 1976.

Hope the Protests/Riots don't resume again now...

Hey Van Gaal, buy Neuer .... :)

Hey Van Gaal, buy Neuer .... :)

His price just went up by another few £m tonight - he had nothing to do in the 1st half but some amazing saves in the 2nd. Quality!

6-0 ... Let,s hope it goes 10-0 lol

& yet Brazil could have scored at least three in the second half. That would have really livened the game.

................................................................................................................

David Louis lucky to stay on , disgraceful , 7-0 , lol , unheard of .

Cant wait to read the international newspapers tomorrow.

well i don't watch football but isn't 0-7 in semis a very very bad score? how did this happen?

You're a heathen Rated! :GoldenSmile1: .....7-0 is a shocking score at any level and and how did it happen...well Brazil played shit....simples!

Brazil worst ever defeat by Uruguay 6-0 in 1920. at Chile.

Uruguay 6–0 Brazil

(Viña del Mar, Chile; September 18, 1920)

You're a heathen Rated! :GoldenSmile1: .....7-0 is a shocking score at any level and and how did it happen...well Brazil played shit....simples!

lol yeah a silly question. I am used to the cricket thing. Its like you see a 120 score in 10 overs so you ask what happened? The answer for this question is usually specific like bowler X gave 28 runs in that over. 

lol yeah a silly question. I am used to the cricket thing. Its like you see a 120 score in 10 overs so you ask what happened? The answer for this question is usually specific like bowler X gave 28 runs in that over. 

Aah a cricket fan - well the only thing I know about cricket is they usually have a beer tent which sounds good to me! 

I don't think Holland or Argentina wants to play against Germany in the final , prefer a easy Brazil for the third place .. :)

I don't think Holland or Argentina wants to play against Germany in the final , prefer a easy Brazil for the third place .. :)

For me, I really want to see Germany v Holland now. 

For me, I really want to see Germany v Holland now.

Looks more likely , Holland will match Germany better than Brazil or Argentina , I think Germany prefer to play Argentina because they have exposed South American football style .

Same, i think i would enjoy holland and germany in the final more then against Argentina. Netherlands wouldnt want to lose two back to back finals in a row.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

Archived