IGNORED

World cup football, Brazil, 2014.

jocky king

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no rated keep the celebration down is a smart thing to do,because celebrate to much and you might lose the concept of what you try to do. a team whos celebrate can lack a bit of concentration and opposition counterpunch.shit never belived thar the loss of thiago silva could mean that much.

I would love to see Holland play Germany in the final

And I would love to see Holland win the final

I would love to see Holland play Germany in the final

And I would love to see Holland win the final

I concur with you :)

this is what happens when you pick a team soley for their male modelling credentials, tell them they are all national heroes, spend your training sessions teaching hair conditioning tips, tattoo trends and diving style.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

was hoping for a high scoring game, but not this one sided...

very reminiscent of my Seahawks shellacking of the Broncos in the Superbowl  43-8

totally unexpected at this level of the sport...

wehrmacht-march-2-o.gif

1404851098-an6x73u.gif

0GOh7VI.gif

tumblr_n8ewky6gfm1t427mro1_1280.gif

mjJaPQB.gif

tenor.gif

Brazil hadn't impressed me much so far and i expected Germany to take the win ....

but 7-1 in a semi final has to be one of the biggest humiliations in football ever .

Brazil were tournament favourites on the back of thumping the Spanish in the confed cup last year, as it turned out that great spain team was on the way out.

They were propped up by neymar in attack and silva in defence, the rest of them are very ordinary and once they were ruled out the were no chance. This german team is basically Bayern Munich who have been the best club team in the world for the last two years. I cant see them getting rolled by either of the semi finalists. I thought the argies might beat the dutch but now di maria is out its a coin flip.

i wish i'd had a £100 bet on the result at the Bookies.

Come on Holland , do the same thing like the Germans . :)

image.jpg

Come on Holland , do the same thing like the Germans . :)

Tonight I will be hopefully cheering on the Dutch in front of my tv whilst drinking a few cans of beer

Tonight I will be hopefully cheering on the Dutch in front of my tv whilst drinking a few cans of beer

I bet you are wishing to watch the match in Pattaya next to your girlfriend , 5555 , won't be long for you , next month I presume.

Watched the game last night with my barfine for the evening, who'd had a bet with her gogo sister's on Brazil to win. She's screaming her head off at 3am & not in a good way. Don't these girls know gambling is illegal here? Don't know how much she'd lost but she wasn't happy.

Watched the game last night with my barfine for the evening, who'd had a bet with her gogo sister's on Brazil to win. She's screaming her head off at 3am & not in a good way. Don't these girls know gambling is illegal here? Don't know how much she'd lost but she wasn't happy.

and so is prostitution.....

and so is prostitution.....

How dare you! She came to the loom to discuss current world events, the theory of relatively & ponder what financial impact the current global crisis will have on the Asian region in the long term. At no time did she get on all fours & let me ride her like seabiscuit. & I'll thank you to keep your smutty thoughts to yourself.

I bet you are wishing to watch the match in Pattaya next to your girlfriend , 5555 , won't be long for you , next month I presume.

Jocky yes I do wish I was watching the world cup in Pattaya with my girlfriend....555

And it's later this month I am flying out to Thailand.

I fly out on the 23rd July and fly home on the 21st August

Anyway in just under an hour the 2nd semi-final will be kicking off and hopefully  Holland will win

Oh and just one more thing...Earlier today I phoned my girlfriend and whilst we were talking I mentioned tonights game.  And my girlfriend said that she hopes Argentina will win.  I asked her why and she couldnt give a reason.  Woman....lol

Argentina looks more dangerous than Holland , Robben and Van Persie not given any space . Second half will be different .

ooooh, that was not boring...  

Argos seem to be the better team...

The Dutch seem to have something in reserve this year & the coach (Van Gaal) is a strategic genius. Both sides appear to be playing similar tactics but somethings gotta give.

Holland getting plenty of spaces in the late second half , looks sure they will score in the extra time . Come on Holland .

Archived