Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

World cup football, Brazil, 2014.

jocky king

So it's Germany V Brazil in one semi final

Maybe Argentina V Holland in the other.

Imo,A Brazil V Agentina Final is a mouth watering prospect.

A Germany V Holland match for 3rd and 4th place should prove to be a Feisty event (As ever when those two meet).

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it's Germany V Brazil in one semi final

Maybe Argentina V Holland in the other.

Imo,A Brazil V Agentina Final is a mouth watering prospect.

A Germany V Holland match for 3rd and 4th place should prove to be a Feisty event (As ever when those two meet).

+1 Brazil v Argentina for the final - what an amazing final that would be. 

Sometimes this game has me flummoxed, its ok to break the back of the host nations golden boy in fact not even a yellow card, but you have a little nibble on an Italian shoulder and all hell breaks loose

it is a bizarre game... and a beautiful game...

with all the fake diving, I watched that guy being hauled off in the stretcher with 100% cynicism, only to read later he has fractured vertebrae...

the fake injuries and diving has to stop... they are ruining the game with that nonsense.

I wonder if one or two of those Columbian players will be a bit nervous about the prospect of someone shooting at them (and not for the first time) after going out of the world cup and taking out Brazil's star player.

Glad to see that this 'Dirty' Columbian team is out of the tournament.

+1 Brazil v Argentina for the final - what an amazing final that would be. 

Neymar Jr will be out the rest of the world cup... feel sorry for him and his team. To be honest I didnt think it was a serious injury but it says he broke his vertebra . 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2681450/Neymar-returns-Brazil-training-camp-ambulance-X-ray-reveals-World-Cup-poster-boy-suffered-clean-break-vertebra.html

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

Neymar Jr will be out the rest of the world cup... feel sorry for him and his team. To be honest I didnt think it was a serious injury but it says he broke his vertebra . 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2681450/Neymar-returns-Brazil-training-camp-ambulance-X-ray-reveals-World-Cup-poster-boy-suffered-clean-break-vertebra.html

The link is blocked in Thailand ... as it's a real threat to the safety ... 555 .

Brazil aint beating Germany. Especially not without Neymar.

Germany in the finals. With either Holland or Belgium.

Yes that's right, i think Belgium is going to beat Argentine.

Brazil aint beating Germany. Especially not without Neymar.

Germany in the finals. With either Holland or Belgium.

Yes that's right, i think Belgium is going to beat Argentine.

That'll be the day.

Argies a goal already. We will see how good the Phlegms are now.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

1-0 to Argentina at half time, hoping for Belgians to overcome that deflict and win the match . I am hoping for Brazil or Argentina not to win the cup .

I hope holland obviously being dutch. But if not id like to see belgium or germany. Theyr gonna have to score now though. 10 mins left

The match had been a bore ... Argentina played badly since the opening of the World Cup and in the semi final is unbelievable .

Agreed i dont get how Argentine reached the semi's. Havent played a single good game.

Ah well its all in the game.

Unlucky belgium i was rooting for you,

Congrats Argentine i hope the Netherlands will reach the semi's and avenge our southern neighbours.

Has a European I was sad to see Belgium get beat by Argentina

I'm hoping to see Holland win the last Q/F so that us Europeans have 2 teams in the semi's

The best match so far for me out of four quarter finals .credits to Holland and Costa Rica .

Penalties it is :)

................................................................................................................

Louis Van Gaal master stoke tonight bringing on Tim Krul for the penalty shoot out. Two saves & was within an inch of the ones he missed.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Argentina will be disappointed , they rather play Costa Rica to Holland . Hoping for Holland Vs Gerrmany for the final , three of em won the World Cups more than once , Holland a bridesmaid of World Cup will be looking for the first. They can break the jinx.

I want to see Holland vs Brazil, and Brazil win...  especially with losing their Marquee player, that would be cool...

Archived