IGNORED

World cup football, Brazil, 2014.

jocky king

I was hoping Chile would go through but now that they are one down I cant see it happening, its very difficult for the referee to decide which is thuggery and which is play acting

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great 90 minutes between Brazil and Chile.  Another 30 minutes to look forward to

FIFA will breathing a massive sigh of relief!

Great goal

Columbia 1 -0

Rodrigeuz has just scored a cracking goal for Colombia

Breaking news for blue ..#288 says suarez what an idiot..do Liverpool fans want a player like this, no mention of biting or world cup, like I mentiond in a previous post it is jockys thread, but what did you do, you had to come back with some comment about Suarez being a thug and the world cup being better without him.Out of respect for Jocky I will say no more on this subject lets see if you can do the same.. Sadly for England we have seen the best of him and sadly for Uruguay we have seen the worst of him. Their next game was already a tough one and without him it will be even tougher. There is a small vid doing the rounds called Suarez of the lambs it is quite funny, if I can work out how to link I will put it o

Meaty if you respected Jocky you wouldnt have done this posting....55555

Well that was a good night of football, the Brazil game was excellent and im a happy chappy, had an ALF on Sanchez and an ALF on Rodriguez so everything is good and lets face it its weekend and the last thing you want is to be feeling blue...

Rodrigeuz has just scored a cracking goal for Colombia

Yes wow what a strike that was! I would be suprised if you see a better goal than that all World Cup.

Joe Cole would be like RODREGEZ?? Bitch please!! That aint a volley! Who said english Players have no technique??

almost 10 years ago perky....... nice goal nonetheless.

Holland got away really close tonight.... the 1-1 was dfefinately deserved.. but the penalty... im dutch and even i have question marks...

To be fair Holland deserved it. Robben is the Player of the World Cup so far. He causes everyone he Plays a head ache. He has turned up for everyone of Hollands games so far. great Player.

I saw something on Facebook (must be true then) saying if Holland win World Cup thee whole squad will go to space as a reward. Is that true?

Damn CRC had it  right up to the last minutes then GRC tied it up...

Edit: WOO! CRC wins in a shootout!

robben it seems that after his fotball is over for him,he can go on and give diving lessons anywhere.

robben it seems that after his fotball is over for him,he can go on and give diving lessons anywhere.

Doesn't pay that well ...

There where a few dives but the tackle on Robben in the first half was a penalty .

Think the ref was told during the break and wanted to make up for his mistake .   

the one that he actually said that he dived?

The first tackle was a clear penalty , the second one a dive .

Think it's time for a video back up system , specially in world cup finals as a ref

often has to decide in a split second and sometimes makes the wrong call .  

The one he said he dived i thought was 100% penalty.

Second one he didn't get, although not so blatant, i still thought it was a penalty.

The one he actually got was the one i thought he took a dive.

Breaking News...555

Suarez finally decides to tell the hole tooth and nothing but the tooth

He finally admited that he did take a rather meaty bite out of Giorgio Chiellini in the Uruguay V Italy WORLD CUP game.

And according to the newspapers he only owned up to the biting incident because Barcelona told him they will only try and buy him if he admited what he had done....5555

A very exciting game tonight between Belgium and the USA.  I think Belgium deserved the win but America played there part in a very entertaining match

Everton, you have a goalkeeper to be proud of.  Congratulations to the Belgians, and good luck.

A very exciting game tonight between Belgium and the USA.  I think Belgium deserved the win but America played there part in a very entertaining match

+1 and i would say that the USA has made a worthy contribution to this world cup tournement and gained a lot of respect from the international footballing community.

Well done.... :ThumbUp6:

Everton, you have a goalkeeper to be proud of.  Congratulations to the Belgians, and good luck.

Tim Howard had a great game last night.  He is a very good shot stopper

+1 and i would say that the USA has made a worthy contribution to this world cup tournement and gained a lot of respect from the international footballing community.

Well done.... :ThumbUp6:

I agree with you cc7up the Americans had a very good world cup.  And gave a very good account of themselves

Ha Ha nice one, more of a nibble I would say than a big meaty bite, the move to Barca was on a while ago this meeting today was planned before the nibble happened, probably a bit of haggling over the price now, Mr Suarez has property in Barcelona and his wife is from there, in fact one of his children was born there, Damian Camolli stated on the radio yesterday that Suarez told him his dream was to play for Barca . So we can only wait and see.

OH AND BY THE WAY BLUE THAT WOULD BE WHOLE TOOTH NOT HOLE TOOTH

HOLE TOOTH IS WHAT YOU GET WITH TOO MANY TOFFEES

APPARANTLY TOFFEES ARE NOT GOOD 555

Ha Ha nice one, more of a nibble I would say than a big meaty bite, the move to Barca was on a while ago this meeting today was planned before the nibble happened, probably a bit of haggling over the price now, Mr Suarez has property in Barcelona and his wife is from there, in fact one of his children was born there, Damian Camolli stated on the radio yesterday that Suarez told him his dream was to play for Barca . So we can only wait and see.

OH AND BY THE WAY BLUE THAT WOULD BE WHOLE TOOTH NOT HOLE TOOTH

HOLE TOOTH IS WHAT YOU GET WITH TOO MANY TOFFEES

APPARANTLY TOFFEES ARE NOT GOOD 555

meaty spelling was never my strong point.....5555

Archived