IGNORED

World cup football, Brazil, 2014.

jocky king

Should be send off , the captain Silva . A early lead for Holland 1-0 , another disaster for Brazil ??

Jocky for Brazil's sake I hope not

I want Holland to win but not by a big margin

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lighting rarely struck twice !!!! And look at this ... 2-0 in 17 mins

The lighting rarely struck twice !!!! And look at this ... 2-0 in 17 mins

2 - 0 this early on so it's not looking good for Brazil.  

Brazil look very poor at the back

Its already Holland 2, Brazil-0

................................................................................................................

To bad these aint the finals........

Christ, shouldv been us... :(

but on the other hand they got a penalty so they can be very happy and the second gol came from offside so holland have been lucky by the ref so far

Lovely goal , 3-0 , a kick in the bollocks for Felipe who will be talking to officials about his job. Well done to Holland for a bronze medal .

10 goals conceded by Brazil in last two games, pathetic.

................................................................................................................

Another woeful Brazilian performance...Scolari sacked in a few hours...I'm left wondering how many of those players tonight will put on the famous Brazilian top at the next world cup? 

To bad these aint the finals........

Christ, shouldv been us... :(

Yep , trying our best in the groupstages to avoid Brazil ... playing Brazil would have been a lot easier as playing Mexico i guess 555 .

Unbelievable , worldcup played in Brazil ... these last 2 games must have been the biggest ass whooping in Brazilian football ever .

Yep , trying our best in the groupstages to avoid Brazil ... playing Brazil would have been a lot easier as playing Mexico i guess 555 .

Unbelievable , worldcup played in Brazil ... these last 2 games must have been the biggest ass whooping in Brazilian football ever .

Although they got to the semis Brazil havent impressed the whole tournament,sounds silly considering how far they got but from what i`ve seen they have been average,they were on home soil too.

I am sad to learn that a Brazillian fan committed suicide after her National Football team was destroyed by Germany.

It must have been the last straw added to whatever other problems she had in her life that pushed her over the edge.

A waste of a life.

I've got £5 at 4/1 that the final goes to penalities - think I could be onto a small earner here!

Germany Vs Argentina about to kick off .... Enjoy the match lads , 1-0 to the Argentina. Hopefully I am wrong.

German Khedira is out ! Big loss , hard working player.

A good first half

I still want the Germans to win but Argentina have looked dangerous in the 1st half

The ref giving the Germans two yellow cards while giving none to Argentina who has been kicking Muller off the park few times .

The germans are really missing khedira in the midfield, he is a workhorse and the argies have been defending very well. Higuin should have made more of his chance. Its been a good game of contrasting styles so far

Great goal by the germans to seal it, congrats on a well deserved win.

Well done Germany , deserved the Cup 100% , the first European countries to win in South America , a sigh of relief for Brazilians , had Argentina won, they will be mocked for years .

Great goal by the germans to seal it, congrats on a well deserved win.

Agreed

Stevie

Congrats to Germany, hope you celebrate bigtime

Justice was served.

The best team won the Cup. And the biggest Anti football playing team is in tears.

Although i must admit, This was the first match Argentine played that was not a total bore.

Gratz Germany,

Simply the best this tournament.

What a lovely WAGS out there ... :)

Congratulations to Germany on winning the world cup

Archived