Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

. I think it often tastes better that way, crispy when back in a 500 degree oven..

Nuke oven?

Edited by soi16

I think it often tastes better that way, crispy when back in a 500 degree oven

I bow to your obviously superior knowledge on the subject, but ..... not to me.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, planning to have a pizza in Patts over the next week, so I'm reading through the thread again. Pizza (and coffee) are serious business!

Just a quickie. Has anyone tried the pizza at the Italian restaurant right near the i-rovers apartment off Bukaow just past the hospital? Oven looks legit.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Edited by Sticky Fingers

Okay, planning to have a pizza in Patts over the next week, so I'm reading through the thread again. Pizza (and coffee) are serious business!

Just a quickie. Has anyone tried the pizza at the Italian restaurant right near the i-rovers apartment off Bukaow just past the hospital? Oven looks legit.

never been in it but not seen a bad report on the place

• Like 1

We had pizzas here last Sunday, the place was quite empty but the pizzas were great. Stone oven makes a great difference. Manager seemed like a nice bloke. We will go again. Pepperoni pizza recommended.

• Like 2

Fred

Thanks for the feedback striderman and fred.

• 4 months later...

Have to give a vote to Anton as my second favorite Pizza in town, it's nice home made crust and lots of cheese. The Buffet there is hands down the best variety buffet in it's price range. 245 baht 5pm to 930pm, 150 baht after 930pm. mostly german food, lots of meat potatoes and gravy. One nice thing is that the menu changes up every night, unlike some buffets that have exactly the same thing every single night.

Just had some nice pizza tonight at the Aqua Demi (SP) bar way out on the darkside. Every friday night 99baht pizza buffet. Was pretty good, nice thin home made crust and decent toppings, was not expecting much for 99 baht, was very pleasantly surprised. Biggest complaint would be the slow pace of pies coming out to feed the buffet, but they obviously don't have a huge kitchen.

if you're on a baht bus, heading from the dolphin roundabout up to naklua, it is on the right hand side, about 600m from the roundabout. 

Quite a big place, its hard to miss.

Never knew they had pizza in their buffet. 

Does Bei Anton still exist?

At their previous location on Naklua Road, opposite Soi 18 is now a Kiss Food.

I thought they had moved nearby, but I couldn’t find them.

• 2 weeks later...

Shout for Bella Italia on 2nd road opposite Soi 6. Lovely seafood pizza in the Italian style. Around 300 baht. Man, I could eat this right now!

post-157591-0-23771700-1466705584_thumb.jpg

Shout for Bella Italia on 2nd road opposite Soi 6. Lovely seafood pizza in the Italian style. Around 300 baht. Man, I could eat this right now!

back in a couple of weeks, thanks for the heads up ;), will def give this place a shot, for some reason pizza in Patts tastes extra good, must be my frame of mind ;)

My vote for best still goes to Cafe Le Mar, on Jomtien Beach rd.

The way they bill you, just puts me off the place.

Agree 100% expensive already then they add loads of extra cost .

I had a salami pizza there they cooked the pizza then added the salami , so the salami was cold and not cooked .

shit

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Not a pizza-lover,but enjoy it sometimes.

Toscana,at beach road,near Soi 6,has some great

italian food,including pizza.

Its number 86,on bm Cartoonmans restaurant guide.

Worth checking out.

Not a pizza-lover,but enjoy it sometimes.

Toscana,at beach road,near soi 6,has some great

italian food,including pizza.

Its number 86,on bm Cartoonmans restaurant guide.

Worth checking out.

The food there is nice, an extensive wine list too. A bit on the pricey side for a regular visit, but fine for me as an irregular tourist.

My favourite - parpadalle al ragù di coniglio [emoji106]

The restaurant is set on a HUGE piece of land, beachfront, and they have a lot of Italian wait staff working there. There must be a story/wall of money behind it all.

• Like 1

Not sure if it's been mentioned, cause I'm too lazy to read 20 pages, but I went to a place called Bronx Pizza back in January. 

Good price, really liked the pizza. 

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d8099058-Reviews-Bronx_Pizza-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

http://www.bronxpizzapattaya.com/home.html#_=_

I can't believe I ate the whole thing!

But Bronx Pizza are just re-heating slices of pre-cooked ..... correct ?

Ok, well I went back a page and there was lots of talk about Bronx Pizza. 

I went twice and this was my experience both times, there were moving slices so fast that there was no reheating going on.  As soon as pie came out, it was cut and dished and served to the people waiting. 

FYI, most pizza places are usually reheating slices from pies they cook a little while before.  There is just no other way to get slices out fast enough.  If you want the freshest possible, you need to order a full pie, which is not a bad option. 

• Like 1

when pizza's are called pie's .....whats all that about?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The food there is nice, an extensive wine list too. A bit on the pricey side for a regular visit, but fine for me as an irregular tourist.

My favourite - parpadalle al ragù di coniglio [emoji106]

The restaurant is set on a HUGE piece of land, beachfront, and they have a lot of Italian wait staff working there. There must be a story/wall of money behind it all.

Yes;I usually never see a lot of people there,so how they make money to

survive,is something I have wondered about for a while.

Could be a front for the budding Italian mafia.

when pizza's are called pie's .....whats all that about?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ever heard of a pie chart?   

Edited by steamer

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

and Jersey thank you

Are you from Jersey?  That would explain so much....  :GoldenSmile1:

Are you from Jersey?  That would explain so much....  :GoldenSmile1:

thanks for the compliment 555

The place is huge, I'm guessing it could seat well over 100 people.

The owner has his own farm on the outskirts of Pattaya where he has chickens, ducks, quail etc for the menu - interesting video on Toscana here:

(see 3:23 for the farm)

He doesn't react well to critical reviews on Tripadvisor though. He is a real deal ITALIAN  555

Edit: Found this info too

6BWowvx.jpg

Edited by Sticky Fingers