IGNORED

Bell buses

1 minute ago, gentleenforcer said:

I am trying to book the Bell bus for May next year and it wont let me select my departure time...even though I have entered the dates and number of seats. The error message comes up "data error"...is anyone else experiencing this problem. 

PS I have book Bell before many times on the Internet and had no problems at all.

Wait a few months.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2017 at 00:47, Soi7 said:

Oops:o

And I thought all your gals are local Thais :Oops1:

• 3 weeks later...

this is the Bell Bus thread. The info is here. Maybe look at the first post. It's still correct. Level 1, Gate#7.

• 3 weeks later...

Just booked Swampy-Pattaya & back again, for dates in March, their seat-availability was coming up as  "N/A".

But I carried-on, and was able to book my desired dates/times anyway, so can only assume that they didn't mean 'No Seats Available', as I initially thought !

On 12/31/2017 at 01:31, gentleenforcer said:

I am trying to book the Bell bus for May next year and it wont let me select my departure time...even though I have entered the dates and number of seats. The error message comes up "data error"...is anyone else experiencing this problem. 

PS I have book Bell before many times on the Internet and had no problems at all.

Why worry about it now? Wait until nearer the time. Much can change before then, your airline could mess with the times etc. Plenty of seats on the bus and plenty of other options if full

23 hours ago, Tarpon said:

I have read somewhere that You can't book more than 3 months ahead.

Which is correct. Trying to book for my May trip but not going through.

Bell bus minivan does not go to April Suites due to the narrow lane...If im booking April Suites and want to use the Bell bus can anyone suggest which nearby hotel would be suitable to get off that would be the closest to April Suites...Im assuming August Suites would be close  just a 3 min walk...If there are any other hotels closer to April Suites to get off please suggest

34 minutes ago, mogli33 said:

Bell bus minivan does not go to April Suites due to the narrow lane...If im booking April Suites and want to use the Bell bus can anyone suggest which nearby hotel would be suitable to get off that would be the closest to April Suites...Im assuming August Suites would be close  just a 3 min walk...If there are any other hotels closer to April Suites to get off please suggest

Why not ask April Suites? or look at google maps

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know the price for extra bags...for bell bus or the cheaper numbered bus. Im trying to decide between checking my luggage at the airport or taking them with me. Short trip, but I got a lot of luggage. 

Www.learnkhmernow.com

Booked a seat from BKK to Pattaya for upcoming trip.

Payment went through fine few days ago but still no confirmation email.

Trying to email them on website but web form won't send, tried on laptop and phone.

14 hours ago, foxracing said:

Anyone know the price for extra bags...for bell bus or the cheaper numbered bus. Im trying to decide between checking my luggage at the airport or taking them with me. Short trip, but I got a lot of luggage. 

Extra baggage fees are here:

http://www.belltravelservice.com/baggage-fees/

1 hour ago, hggcraig said:

Booked a seat from BKK to Pattaya for upcoming trip.

Payment went through fine few days ago but still no confirmation email.

Trying to email them on website but web form won't send, tried on laptop and phone.

I found the email was going through to my spam folder so maybe worth checking if that is happening to you.

I tried emailing them as well first few times without success. I just turned up at the meeting stop showed the bloke their my passport and he had my name on a list so no problems in the end.

• 4 weeks later...

It's 250 Baht now per person.  Still sounds like a great deal.  I'm going to try this when I get in town.  My traveling is 6 weeks away, I'll look to book pretty soon.

Coach/Van schedule:
08:00/10:00/12:00/14:00/16:00/18:00

Coach/Van fare:
250 THB/person

Pick-up Location:
Meet our staff at "Bell Travel Service" sign board on Level 1 near Gate no. 7
The Arrival Terminal is on Level 2, customer can either take the escalator or elevator down one floor in order to meet our staff.
Our staff’s contact number is +66(0) 84-427-4606

Duration:
Total estimated travel time is 2 hours (depending on traffic)

Route Details:
Suvarnabhumi Airport (By Coach) arrow.png Pattaya Office (By Van) arrow.png Pattaya hotel

Hint, at Pattaya bus station you switch to one of a group of minibuses to go to your hotel.

Last year my case was put on the wrong minibus, not the same one as me. Got to hotel: no case.

Took ages to sort out, lot of hassle.

Check your baggage with your own eyes.

for what its worth i've used Bell bus about a dozen times now, often with golf clubs and

never had any problems, just make sure your arrival time at airport gives you at least an hour getting

through customs, baggage etc to then go to the departure coach level,  last trip i nearly missed my coach as the baggage

took ages to come through

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

15 hours ago, Bonkabit said:

Hint, at Pattaya bus station you switch to one of a group of minibuses to go to your hotel.

Last year my case was put on the wrong minibus, not the same one as me. Got to hotel: no case.

Took ages to sort out, lot of hassle.

Check your baggage with your own eyes.

Eh?

they unload the cases from the bus and you collect it and show them your receipt to match. Then you walk to your respective minivan (hotel name on a whiteboard)with your case and they put it in the back. 

Where is the room for error?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

they unload the cases from the bus and you collect it and show them your receipt to match. Then you walk to your respective minivan (hotel name on a whiteboard)with your case and they put it in the back. 

Where is the room for error?

The error is when they put the suitcase into the minibus parked next to the one you are to get in to go to your hotel.

Alas, few systems are one hundred per cent error-proof. Prudent to see your case go into the correct minibus, don't you think?

10 hours ago, Bonkabit said:

The error is when they put the suitcase into the minibus parked next to the one you are to get in to go to your hotel.

Alas, few systems are one hundred per cent error-proof. Prudent to see your case go into the correct minibus, don't you think?

Amateur hour lol

I stand there whilst the guy is loading it in, usually i help him. Same with the big buses - stand and watch it, until i see it go in the hold. Then take my seat. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Amateur hour lol

I stand there whilst the guy is loading it in, usually i help him. Same with the big buses - stand and watch it, until i see it go in the hold. Then take my seat. 

I do exactly the same. Wouldn’t lose sight of my bag anyways when loading and unloading my bags from the bus.

• 1 month later...

Which Pattaya bus station is where the routing to the minivans takes place, to go to the hotels

I see there are 3 bus depots in Pattaya.  Just wondering which one it is and how close to my hotel in LK Metro.

Edited by Gibsons1