Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bell buses

5 hours ago, User Name Eric said:

Just wanted to pass this information about Bell Bus Service along:

Pattaya hotel door to Bangkok hotel door service is not available as of 8/21/22.

Pattaya hotel door to BBK Airport is available as of 8/21/22.

This information from Bell Bus Service email.

Hope this helps someone.

Yeah they seem to be up and running again

Screenshot_2022-08-21-14-19-09-117_com.brave.browser.thumb.jpg.19e2b8b725e2905385468e1bf4c417b3.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, mmaaarrrkkk said:

They have a Don Meung-Pattaya bus now

Don Mueang-Pattaya shuttle bus launches (bangkokpost.com)

Nice. However Don Mueang also got a BTS train station recently, because of BKK traffic jam i would rather cross over BKK with BTS train to go to Ekkamai BTS station  and there get the Pattaya bus. You will save 40 minutes and up.

Edited by mastepriwe
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, mastepriwe said:

Nice. However Don Mueang also got a BTS train station recently, because of BKK traffic jam i would rather cross over BKK with BTS train to go to Ekkamai BTS station  and there get the Pattaya bus......

.... where you will hit another traffic jam getting from Ekkamai to the highway. 

Either way its the same for me ,  I just sit in the aircon and relax till I get to funland

I actually prefer Don Mueang instead of 'the airport with the long name that isnt pronounced like its spelled'. Less people , less flights , get out faster etc.  

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

8 minutes ago, mmaaarrrkkk said:

.... where you will hit another traffic jam getting from Ekkamai to the highway.   

after 18:00 i guess so,  i always travelled before 18:00 and Sukhumvit road is pretty fluid

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dayo202 said:

Is this service including hotel transfers by Bell minivan once arrived in North Pattaya bus terminal ?

Unlikely at that price. However, it is always better just to get a Bolt when you arrive. 80-100 baht vs having to get in a minivan and doing a drop off parade. Same when leaving and going the other way.

13 hours ago, dayo202 said:

Is this service including hotel transfers by Bell minivan once arrived in North Pattaya bus terminal ?

the minivan is 110 baht extra if I remember correctly

Looking at their website it seems the Coach/Van is only available for Suvarnabhumi Airport - Pattaya only and not Donmuang – Pattaya.

23 hours ago, kd_traveller said:

Looking at their website it seems the Coach/Van is only available for Suvarnabhumi Airport - Pattaya only and not Donmuang – Pattaya.

Guess the Bangkok Post got it wrong then...

The Bell website like it hasn't been update since 2020... https://belltravelservice.com/

https://www.bangkokpost.com/travel/2379846/don-mueang-pattaya-shuttle-bus-launches?fbclid=IwAR1LmPa4EmPlWxQfOM-dgOg02Rze6QAgwWk87nQpG6DYBtH63qfgVIhRDmI

Edited by Saddic

5 minutes ago, Saddic said:

Guess the Bangkok Post got it wrong then...

I think it might just be terminology as the Bangkok Post maybe regarding the Donmuang – Pattaya as a "shuttle service" whereas people familiar with Bell might think once they mentions "shuttle" it includes the van service! But then again who is to say that just because the Bell website does not say that the Donmuang – Pattaya is a Coach service rather than a Coach/Van service that it is or will become a Coach/Van service too!

On 30/08/2022 at 18:02, swede37 said:

the minivan is 110 baht extra if I remember correctly

Don't think so. I've used Bell every time and it's always been the one price fits all.

They DO charge extra for extra luggage/golf clubs, etc.

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

7 hours ago, sulu said:

Don't think so. I've used Bell every time and it's always been the one price fits all.

They DO charge extra for extra luggage/golf clubs, etc.

It seems to be 190 for the bus, 110 for the minivan to the hotel (210 if in jomtien) and 25 service charge. Screenshot_2022-09-03-11-53-31-369_com.brave.browser.thumb.jpg.2a848cf40a97eeef6065e1cf99edc24b.jpg 

Has anyone tried it yet? Planning on booking it next week. Else, the Jontiem bus is also convenient since they have one every hour. Bell is only once every 3 hours. 

14 hours ago, swede37 said:

It seems to be 190 for the bus, 110 for the minivan to the hotel (210 if in jomtien) and 25 service charge. Screenshot_2022-09-03-11-53-31-369_com.brave.browser.thumb.jpg.2a848cf40a97eeef6065e1cf99edc24b.jpg 

Thanks, I guess I didn't go far enough into the booking procedure to see those prices.

I tried to "book" but when they got to name, email, etc. before giving a final BKK-Patts price, I just closed the browser.

I've not used them since right before the pandemic and they haven't seemed to be in operation since - until just recently so certainly things could've changed. :wink:

Just took another look. I think I see the issue.

Home page (photo) says 300 Baht, BKK to Patts.

Start going through the BKK-Patts procedure and you get to the 2nd photo below where it shows 190 Baht and then, in the pop up for the vartious hotels to drop off at.

Most are 110 in Patts - for a total of 300. Looks like another 100 to Jomtien.

1502055236_BELL!.thumb.png.6478673d956806611f4adb0a1fa6fe0f.png905515257_BELL2.thumb.png.b89762dacf629f824f3673c24bf3a207.png

Edited by sulu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Has anyone used it yet after the restart? Have a flight next week. Bell seems to have only 4 busses. Inclined to take the Roong Reaung from Jomtien as they have a bus every hour.....

21 hours ago, Islanddave said:

Just booked and paid online for Bell Bus airport to Soi Boomerang hotel drop. BHT 325 total.

Timings are 0830,1030 and 1230 hours. Departure interval of two hours from Suvarnabhumi Airport.

When is the booking for? Used it yet?

On 06/09/2022 at 07:08, Islanddave said:

Just booked and paid online for Bell Bus airport to Soi Boomerang hotel drop. BHT 325 total.

Timings are 0830,1030 and 1230 hours. Departure interval of two hours from Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Only 3 buses per day? 

Used Bell Bus yesterday. Good travel. Have used a few times in the past before Covid. Somehow I feel this time it was way better. Not sure if they got a new bus. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/09/2022 at 07:38, masterslayer169 said:

Used Bell Bus yesterday. Good travel. Have used a few times in the past before Covid. Somehow I feel this time it was way better. Not sure if they got a new bus. 

Dude, haven't you seen all the confusion on here ? :rolleyes:

Do what was the deal ? Did you go from BKK to Pattaya ?

If so, what was the fare ?

And did you also get the minivan ride to your hotel included ?

TIA :wink:

Edited by sulu

1 hour ago, sulu said:

Dude, haven't you seen all the confusion on here ? :rolleyes:

Do what was the deal ? Did you go from BKK to Pattaya ?

If so, what was the fare ?

And did you also get the minivan ride to your hotel included ?

TIA :wink:

Pattaya to BKK

Fare was 210B plus 50B for my bag. Did not take a minivan as a Taxi is about the same price. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, masterslayer169 said:

Pattaya to BKK

Fare was 210B plus 50B for my bag. Did not take a minivan as a Taxi is about the same price. 

Thanks. Very helpful. :High5: