IGNORED

Bell buses

Hi guys,

i did some research on google and found an email adress for the bell busses.

i send them an email with the some questions and this is the answer i got.

Our bus schedule from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya is 8:00/10:00/12:00/14:00/16:00/18:00. The fare is 150 baht per person and it shall be paid to our staff on the bus. This includes company's transportation to your hotel (downtown Pattaya area).

At Suvarnabhumi airport, our staff will be waiting for you on Level 1, Gate#7 next to Tourist Police counter, holding a small sign of "Pattaya - Bell Travel Service". Then she will lead you to the bus which is parked right outside the terminal. Her contact number is +66(0)89-449-8843.

We also provide service from Pattaya to Suvarnbhumi airport and hotels in dowtown Bangkok. The bus schdule is 6:00/9:00/11:00/13:00/ 15:00/17:00/19:00. Only the 9:00, 13:00, and 17:00 buses have connecting transportation to hotels in Bangkok after stopping at Surarnbhumi airport.

The fare is 150 baht/person from Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi airport and 300 baht/person from Pattaya to hotels in Bangkok. This includes pick-up and drop-off services from and to your hotels in both cities.

All passengers need to reserve their seats in advance. It would be great if you can reserve your seats at least 7 days prior to your travel date.

Please provide your name, number of seats to be reserved, date & time of your journey and your destination’s name. Then we will review whether it is in our service hours and service area then we will confirm your reservation as soon as possible.

If you have planned for your return trip, you may reserve the seats at the same time.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. And if you have more questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Thank you and best regards,

Ms Sirisong Haewan

Bell Travel Service Co.,Ltd

Tel. Bangkok Office: 02-747-4673, 02-747-4675

Tel. Pattaya Office: 038-370-055, 038-370-056

Suvarnabhumi airport:

Contact number is +66(0)89-449-8843

I hope this helps u guys.

greets

sponge bob

Btw this is the email adress i used to get in contact with them

[email protected]

I'm glad you've pinned this one SB. I did this topic a couple of weeks ago but it sunk without trace as they normally do. I also believe there is a rival service from the airport that leaves every odd hour and costs 106B - but with no minibus service in Patts. Need someone to confirm the last time it leaves though - could be 19:00, I'm not sure.

Be scene and not herd.

Kudos for your efforts, they're much appreciated. Any chance they have an email contact? Where in Patts do they leave from?

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

I just got to Patts yesterday and used the serivce. It was great, the bus was airconditioned, and fast. At the airport you just meet down at gate 7 about 20 min before the bus is suppost to depart. Then you just start asking questions to the girls running around trying to get everyones name. Great service.

Mark1

Kudos for your efforts, they're much appreciated. Any chance they have an email contact? Where in Patts do they leave from?

Here is the email adress from bell buses.

[email protected]

Thanks John for working this service out. Many addicts that arrive in that time limit can use it now and it beats the taxifares to Pattaya.

Cheers,

Adrie.

• 2 weeks later...

Really useful information, many thanks

Hi guys,

i did some research on google and found an email adress for the bell busses.

i send them an email with the some questions and this is the answer i got.

Our bus schedule from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya is 8:00/10:00/12:00/14:00/16:00/18:00. The fare is 150 baht per person and it shall be paid to our staff on the bus. This includes company's transportation to your hotel (downtown Pattaya area).

At Suvarnabhumi airport, our staff will be waiting for you on Level 1, Gate#7 next to Tourist Police counter, holding a small sign of "Pattaya - Bell Travel Service". Then she will lead you to the bus which is parked right outside the terminal. Her contact number is +66(0)89-449-8843.

We also provide service from Pattaya to Suvarnbhumi airport and hotels in dowtown Bangkok. The bus schdule is 6:00/9:00/11:00/13:00/ 15:00/17:00/19:00. Only the 9:00, 13:00, and 17:00 buses have connecting transportation to hotels in Bangkok after stopping at Surarnbhumi airport.

The fare is 150 baht/person from Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi airport and 300 baht/person from Pattaya to hotels in Bangkok. This includes pick-up and drop-off services from and to your hotels in both cities.

All passengers need to reserve their seats in advance. It would be great if you can reserve your seats at least 7 days prior to your travel date.

Please provide your name, number of seats to be reserved, date & time of your journey and your destination’s name. Then we will review whether it is in our service hours and service area then we will confirm your reservation as soon as possible.

If you have planned for your return trip, you may reserve the seats at the same time.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. And if you have more questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Thank you and best regards,

Ms Sirisong Haewan

Bell Travel Service Co.,Ltd

Tel. Bangkok Office: 02-747-4673, 02-747-4675

Tel. Pattaya Office: 038-370-055, 038-370-056

Suvarnabhumi airport:

Contact number is +66(0)89-449-8843

I hope this helps u guys.

greets

sponge bob

Btw this is the email adress i used to get in contact with them

[email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

thanks mate, cheap and cheefully for most pattaya ex pats, good for me cos i am marrried and can do with saying some cash, no more taxis

regards

dirty

I used bell buses on 19th May, cheap, friendly and easy to use, once you get to pattaya bus station you just change over to a smaller bus and you get dropped off at the door of your hotel, I'll definately use them again. Just a shame their schedule didnt permit me to use them on my return to the airport as you cant beat it at 150baht. Definately recommend them.

traved with this service for the first this time this week found it first class had slight problem at airport finding the lady in charge

• 2 weeks later...

I know a few people that have used Bells nothing but great reports

Sent an e-mail last night requesting a seat on next Wednesdays bus and got a reply this morning.Looks to be a good alternative to 1200 bt taxi fare.

I've used them on my last 4 trips... Excellent service...

Only drawback is they do not operate 24 hrs...

Book in advance cause they fill up...

and Taxi's can :P

• Like 1

Great info! Thanks!

Does anyone know if there is a similar service that runs later in the evenings?

Sent an e-mail last night requesting a seat on next Wednesdays bus and got a reply this morning.Looks to be a good alternative to 1200 bt taxi fare.

My flight was delayed by 2 hours on Wednesday but Bell Travel still had my name on their board.From Airport to Flipper Lodge took 1h 55m.Great service.

Is it true-do they have a direct service from Bkk [Nana I think] to Pattaya.

I read on another board they were starting a service- anybody with first hand knowledge?

Thanks

Thanks for the info iam going to check out the web sigth and see if i can book for october cheers mate.