IGNORED

Bell buses

I realised this trip, that if you have somebody big next to you, the seats aren't actually that big  :)

Luckily there were empty seats available to move to  

Think I've always had the 2 seats to myself before, so never encountered this problem before

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Just booked connections from/back-to Pattaya from Swampy, still B325 each way incl booking-fee, for travel in a few weeks' time.

Note that the reservation-form had extra-buses, not shown on their website, BTW ! 😎

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I’m coming next month but I have a 2300 arrival time plus what time it will take to get through immigration and baggage. What options would I have other than paying for a taxi?

15 minutes ago, otherblkthaiguy said:

I’m coming next month but I have a 2300 arrival time plus what time it will take to get through immigration and baggage. What options would I have other than paying for a taxi?

May be quick, may be slow takes long as it takes I guess

Hitchhike :Hello1:

21 minutes ago, otherblkthaiguy said:

After a flight, plus 30 minutes or more for passport and baggage, you do not want to have to sit several hours in the airport teminal.

Overnight in a hotel near airport. There are many in all price categories, most with shuttle bus to/from airport.

Check Agoda

Get bus next day. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Bonkabit said:

After a flight, plus 30 minutes or more for passport and baggage, you do not want to have to sit several hours in the airport teminal.

Overnight in a hotel near airport. There are many in all price categories, most with shuttle bus to/from airport.

Check Agoda

Get bus next day. 

Why mess about at that time of night to save a few baht? By the time you gave paid for a hotel at Swampy any saving has been wiped out, just get a taxi and head direct to Patts

• Like 3

I posted this in the thread about Meow's taxis so apologies if anybody has already read it, but thought I'd re-post it here... 

GF used Bell Bus for the 1st time last week to go Pattaya - Suvarnabhumi Airport to meet her Auntie whos' visiting from Germany. 

Costs were:-

• Base Fare* - 190b
  • Fare for picking her up from Condo (Wongamat) - 110b
  • Service Fee for booking online - 25b

Total = 325b

*She didn't have any luggage but the Base Fare includes 1 Checked bag of <20KG & 1 "Personal" bag. 

She was very happy with the service & said she would use again when she's travelling alone, when we're both travelling we typically use Nam/Meow/Cherry - 1,100b + 200b tip.

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
On 10/08/2023 at 13:27, otherblkthaiguy said:

No options on Bell. Bells last bus from the Airport or Ekkamai leave at last light i.e. dusk. Doesnt resume till first light i.e. dawn

For 11pm arrivials , I rather stay in Bangkok for the night. You might have a chance that the bars are still open , not Nana tho

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

On 11/08/2023 at 08:48, Just Browsing said:

She was very happy with the service & said she would use again when she's travelling alone, when we're both travelling we typically use Nam/Meow/Cherry - 1,100b + 200b tip.

One thing about Bells is that some of the seats , i would guess about 5-10% are starting to breakdown. If you get a seat that wont recline or vice versa , its not gonna be a comfortable trip

If you want to save money: I you arrive late you may book a cheap hotel near the airport with shuttle service. You may save the costs of amore expensive hotel in Patty and save the cost of the taxi. You can take the bus next morning

7 minutes ago, mmaaarrrkkk said:

No options on Bell. Bells last bus from the Airport or Ekkamai leave at last light i.e. dusk. Doesn't resume till first light i.e. dawn.

For 11pm arrivals, I rather stay in Bangkok for the night.

If you have flown from Zimbabwe, you will be tired after the long journey. Consider booking a hotel near the airport; they have a shuttle bus to and fro.

e.g. Sinsuvarn Airport SuiteSuvarnabhumi Ville Airport Hotel and/or check Agoda.

Next day you can take bus from the airport to your hotel in Pattaya. Bell Bus is best booked online in advance.

• Haha 1

Just now, Bonkabit said:

If you have flown from Zimbabwe, you will be tired after the long journey. Consider booking a hotel near the airport; they have a shuttle bus to and fro.

Then I wont get to see Pla from Bier Garden! 

Just now, mmaaarrrkkk said:

Then I won't get to see Pla from Bier Garden! 

Reports are that the Biergarten has been demolished. Check Stickman's Weekly Column  for news.

Where is Pla now??

3 minutes ago, Bonkabit said:

Reports are that the Biergarten has been demolished. Check Stickman's Weekly Column  for news.

Where is Pla now??

She temporary at the beerbars next door or back in the ocean.

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk

• 1 month later...

how bizzy is the airport it looks really bizzy im due in at 12.05 next tuesday im guessing it might be about 14.00 maybe later by the time i get to the airport bus desk to jomtein but might have to wait a few hours before space in bus ? hopefully no later than 16.00 ?