Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bell buses

Used Bell Bus service a few weeks ago and this how it worked then:

NO Pattaya hotel pick up direct to Bangkok hotel

YES Pattaya hotel pick up to BKK Airport (300 Baht I think)

I had time so took Bus to BKK and then grabbed a Taxi into BKK.

Bus service is still great tho.

19 hours ago, User Name Eric said:

Used Bell Bus service a few weeks ago and this how it worked then:

NO Pattaya hotel pick up direct to Bangkok hotel

YES Pattaya hotel pick up to BKK Airport (300 Baht I think)

I had time so took Bus to BKK and then grabbed a Taxi into BKK.

Bus service is still great tho.

So how did you book ? 

I was there last week could get on the website and went I arrived at the airport I looked at the normal booth they had before and look empty ( I did just walk passed ) 

I was going to go down to the bus depo in Ptty to check but never got around to it. 

• 2 weeks later...
Bell Airport Bus timetables

Bell Travel Services now offers bus transfers not only from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya, but also from Don Mueang Airport to the Pattaya Bus Terminal on North Road.

Timetable:
Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya: 08:30 10:30 14:30 18:00
Departure from Level 1 Gate 8, near Airport Street Food hall
Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi Airport: 06:00 09:00 13:00 17:00
Departure from Pattaya Bus Terminal on North Road
Fare (one way): 300 Baht

Don Mueang Airport to Pattaya: 10:30 15:00
Departure from Terminal 2 between Gate 10 and 11
Pattaya to Don Mueang Airport: 06:00 15:00
Departure from Pattaya Bus Terminal on North Road
Fare (one way): 350 Baht

Tickets can be purchased at the relevant departure points or booked online via Bell Travel Services.

Thanks Drew57, will be very useful for those who prefer a bus from the airport rather than a taxi

Has anyone taken the bell bus recently? Are they still providing a shared mini van transfer to hotel once you've arrived in Pattaya?

1 hour ago, Baxidar ba said:

Has anyone taken the bell bus recently? Are they still providing a shared mini van transfer to hotel once you've arrived in Pattaya?

Booked just now for november, with mini van transfer to hotelScreenshot_2022-10-09-17-28-54-026-edit_com.brave.browser.thumb.jpg.f37ff9638a24f707d42aa7ee7f70644b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Edit: Pls ignore, Timetable has already been posted 

24FE68A0-73C2-4B0D-A0B6-45F364341E74.jpeg

Edited by Just Browsing
  • Like 3

Not many scheduled trips yet.  Looks like probably just one bus going back and forth.  I was going to take it on my way out but the times don't work for me.

I'll be arriving around 15:30 in a few weeks time so the 18:00 last bus works for me.

My bag will be 30 kg so expecting to pay an additional fee but all in  it will still save me 1K compared to the price of a taxi.

Will post a quick review when I arrive in Pattaya.

26 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

I'll be arriving around 15:30 in a few weeks time so the 18:00 last bus works for me.

My bag will be 30 kg so expecting to pay an additional fee but all in  it will still save me 1K compared to the price of a taxi.

Will post a quick review when I arrive in Pattaya.

I paid for 21-30kg bag (see screenshot in earlier post) its only 50thb extra

On 18/10/2022 at 17:46, swede37 said:

I paid for 21-30kg bag (see screenshot in earlier post) its only 50thb extra

Apologies for the dumb question but when booking online is there an option to print out a paper version of the ticket or do you just show them an e-ticket on your phone?

47 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

Apologies for the dumb question but when booking online is there an option to print out a paper version of the ticket or do you just show them an e-ticket on your phone?

You get a pdf to your email that you can print, or show on your phone.

2 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

I've always printed the bus ticket, along with a copy

• 4 weeks later...

Sitting at Heathrow now, due to arrive 15:45, don't think there is a chance in hell of me getting my booked 18:00 bell bus.

I know it's the last bell but does anyone know if the other company are still running to Pattaya in the evening?

13 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

Sitting at Heathrow now, due to arrive 15:45, don't think there is a chance in hell of me getting my booked 18:00 bell bus.

I know it's the last bell but does anyone know if the other company are still running to Pattaya in the evening?

Take the 389. Better option anyway. They leave hourly until 22:00. When you get to Pattaya, call a Bolt. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, hioctane said:

Take the 389. Better option anyway. They leave hourly until 22:00. When you get to Pattaya, call a Bolt. 

Perfect, thanks

1 hour ago, Baxidar ba said:

Please let us know how you get on, that seems like plenty of time to me, to get through immigration, get your luggage & head down to where you get the bus

Enjoy your trip

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jaynewcastle said:

Please let us know how you get on, that seems like plenty of time to me, to get through immigration, get your luggage & head down to where you get the bus

Enjoy your trip

Thanks, I'd read the stories of 3 hour queues, so when I exit the plane I'm off like a whippet.

I leave everyone who got off before me trailing in my wake, I almost killed myself & when I get there...very little queue.

The Thais had their sh1t together today, the line barely stopped moving I was processed in 2 mins & for the 1st time ever my bag was one of the 1st off.

Took 40 mins total from plane exit to bag in hand & had to wait 15 mins for the belt to start up.

Some have said you can't pay on the day, no booth? That's incorrect, if you pre book online as i did you still have to go to the booth where they exchange your print out for a small receipt with your hotel printed on it, but people were allowed to  purchase the remaining tickets for my bus.

Bell bus is very comfortable, 1 row of singles & 1 of doubles, I got a double & was well away from the next seat, added bonus of mini van stopping at my place on buakhao 1st.

The price displayed in the booth (when you + extra kilo) was about the same price as I paid booking online.

Took just under 90 mins airport to the Pattaya bus station + another 20 to room via mini van, airport to door, safe big veichle all for under 500 baht, think I paid 410 with baggage added, perfect service.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone know the time of the last  389 of the day leaving Jomtien to the airport please?