Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Boomerang Guesthouse and Bar - Now Open

devee8

That looks to be promising.  I'm definitely digging the rainforest showerheads.  Not sure where I'll stay on my initial trip, but your place will definitely be in the running.

PI junkie looking forward to his first hit of Pattaya

A new update this week is I have had to upgrade the Electrical supply to accommodate all the outlets and AC units and surprisingly I filled out the forms at the start of the week and Today (Saturday) the installation and upgrade is being done naturally it all came at a cost. The front porch area of the ground floor bar area has been poured and the gyprock ceiling is being installed and all the TV and electrical outlets have been roughed in and wiring installed.

What about internet/wifi...not sure about other guest but to me its #1 priority while in Patts.

Naturally it will have free wifi

Hi Mate,

Do you have secure car parking?

Hi we can arrange a security guard to sleep in your car naturally at your expense.

A sleeping security guard in Pattaya doesn't equate to secure.lol.You could steal the fucking car and not wake him up.

If you can find some decent bacon, I'll be there and for breakfast too. Good location

ummm

I Hope I got this right. Just placing a map point so I can find it pissed

View Soi 15 Boomerang Bar in a larger map

Edited by Swinga

ummm

Looks great mate!

The prices seem really reasonable also. I will look to staying here in the future and checking it out. 

I would hardly call it a "small project" though. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I hope this works as I am a novice with Google Maps but here is the Soi we are located in at the end which will be a thoroughfare back into Soi 15 BTW this is a very old picture as the Soi now has several other building in it. You can see a pick up truck parked in the middle of the Soi at the end outside our building.

https://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?t=m&msa=0&msid=206416312453385851665.0004df8fd79af0d81d8f1&source=embed&ie=UTF8&layer=c&cbll=12.927446,100.883532&panoid=oCtxUU-Iy6AUfFerAtsrfA&cbp=13,356.8,,0,6.55&ll=12.927084,100.883527&spn=0.001255,0.00228&z=18

Edited by devee8

Anymore of an update on this?,its looks good and id be interested in staying around the start of september 

Well we are in the process of purchasing all the linen, towels, quilts etc but here are a couple of photos of some of the furniture I took a couple of videos of the rooms but are unable to upload them to the forum so if anybody would like a copy PM me or drop an email to [email protected]

rsz_partly_furnished_260613.jpg

rsz_partly_furnished_1_260613.jpg

I have just been out yesterday and bought the TVs for the rooms and the larger rooms will have 42" LED and smaller rooms will have 32" LED TVs, The curtains are being installed today and the ground floor bar area is being tiled at the moment as soon as this is finished I will post some more updated room and bar area Photo's.

hmm, another auzzie hotel or guesthouse name, .maybe call it boom boom hotel, .. just a thought,, lol,,,, but nice lookin place you have going on,,,,,,,

hmm, another auzzie hotel or guesthouse name, .maybe call it boom boom hotel, .. just a thought,, lol,,,, but nice lookin place you have going on,,,,,,,

Nice lookin Aussies need nice lookin places.   :GoldenSmile1:

Good luck with your new guest house mate, anything I can do for you let me know!

Cheers,

Ian

my only comment would be that to avoid confusion, "boomerang" might not be the very best name lol... considering there are at least 5 boomerang bars/guesthouses/hotels in town that i know of. just sayin. but the place looks nice.

Some serious construction going around that Soi. When will all that be finished?

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Great location and perfect price! Always good to be home within 5 minuites of deal being done

This is looking great. 

Will you be taking ID's in the bar during bar hours & do the safes hold a 16" laptop?

Cheers

Edited by chris19713

Naturally it will have free wifi

Will you have monthly rates? I'm familiar with this place in that I've noticed it seems to have been trying to get ready for about 2 years. I walked by it when I was here in 2011 and 2012. I'm in Pattaya right now and will be here in August, I will definitely pay you a visit to look at the rooms. Overall, this is a pretty good area.

Will you have monthly rates? I'm familiar with this place in that I've noticed it seems to have been trying to get ready for about 2 years. I walked by it when I was here in 2011 and 2012. I'm in Pattaya right now and will be here in August, I will definitely pay you a visit to look at the rooms. Overall, this is a pretty good area.

Here's a link to a new thread started with the monthly rates

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/158157-boomerang-guesthouse-and-bar-opening-august/

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger