IGNORED

Boomerang Guesthouse and Bar - Opening August

devee8

Well Folks it has been a long time coming but we are planning on opening in August, so if you need a room please request a booking form as we have already started taking bookings. I did have a Topics running in the Business owners section but I believe this section maybe more appropriate for our rooms at the moment we are finishing off the rooms and the ground floor bar area. At this stage we will not be doing season prices but naturally this could change next year.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/154416-boomerang-guesthouse-and-bar-opening-soon/

I will continue to update this page with new photos as we finish the rooms but here is some general information:

A = 1st floor (above ground floor), B = 2nd, C = 3rd

Room styles and Information:

All Rooms have:

Electronic safes, Daikin Air conditioning, 1 or 2 windows,  modern Shower facilities and Key card access at Front of building for afterhours access, Fridge, bathrooms all have a window for natural light, Hot and cold water, Free Wifi, Rooms can be booked either Daily or Monthly, Rates are shown below. Rooms are cleaned twice a week.

Rooms A1, B1 and C1

Large rooms with Balcony, 2 extra windows, DVD player, Desk and Chair, Lounge, Coffee table, Balcony table and chairs (2), rain drop shower facilities, 42" LED TVs, 6ft wide bed, Water heater jug, microwave, Blue Halo ceiling lighting with dimmer controlled down lights

Rooms A2, A3, B2, B3

These are smaller rooms, 32"LED TVs, 5ft wide bed, dimmer controlled down lights, rooms A2 & B2 have rain drop showers.

Rooms C2

This room is exceptionally large with 2 large windows. All facilities are same as A1, B1 and C1 except no balcony.

Room Rates:

Room Number

A1, B1, C1 and C2                                            Daily Rate                                     Monthly Rate *

900                                                        18000

A2, B2

500                                                        13000

A3, B3

450                                                         11000

*Note: Monthly rate will be charged electricity per unit 6bht and water 400bht per month.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck with the new business!  Looking forward to seeing the finished product. 

If you are using this thread for making bookings then perhaps you should also include some photos of the rooms at or near the start of this thread. 

If I did not already have a room booked for August/September then I would be very interested in booking a room. 

All the best with the venture. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Prices seem attractive, but like Mr Baht has said above, some pictures would be nice...

Im booked in here for a few days in September,it looks like a great deal in an area i usually stay,will do a review when back.

What are the bar opening hours?

Im booked in here for a few days in September,it looks like a great deal in an area i usually stay,will do a review when back.

What are the bar opening hours?

Opening hours will be from 10am till midnight

Will the bar have Bar girls? as i don`t like to stay place that do as can be awkward sometime bringing other girls back ?

rooms look great and i`m interest in staying here in late October 

Cheers Gas

so your telling me that the room will be cleaned 2x week what you going to do peel my sheets of.  dirty fucker I will give it a big miss BUT GOOD LUCK

We don't plan on having girls for ST or LT only service girls for drinks but I can not do much about freelancers

Thanks for quick reply when i got my dates sorted i  will contact you

cheers

I wonder if the Bedroom is a separate unit. 

I,m old and slow so please excuse me

Location???

"I'm old and slow so please excuse me, Location???"

Location info was above somewhere, see below.

b726e98c-e2c4-448c-85c4-152d12f7b1a3.jpg

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

"The Mourning Bride", William Congreve, 1697

nice job looks good only thing I definitely prefer in a unit is not only a comfy bed but the ability to see the tv from the bed...

Hi losworld I just went out yesterday and have purchased wall mounting brackets for all the TVs so you can see the TV from the bed, The TV shown in the picture has this type of bracket which allows the TV to be swiveled up and down and left and right on an extendable arm.

I think you will find a market for long stay maybe but I can only expand even in LT market at the price cleaning and change of bed linen twice a week is very unattractive at your price.

i agree... if the rooms was cleaned ever day, clean towels, bed sheets i would book today

Dayo...

Archived