IGNORED

Boomerang Guesthouse and Bar - Now Open

devee8

Flag looks good Michael. Enjoy the game. Don't let any kiwis in though :)

:LOL2:

Robw

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I popped in for a couple of cold ones yesterday afternoon. Met the owner Michael ; very nice guy. I didn't see the rooms but I like the location , a quiet soi (apparently yet unnamed) right off of Bukhao. I will try to book in my next trip I think .

I stayed here recently and would recommend it. Michael was great, the location was great and the rooms were clean and exactly as shown on the website.

I shall return.

A couple of items:

1. As you may have seen in the event calender we will be showing the Aus v NZ Rugby match this Saturday with free sausage sandwiches.

2. We have had a cancellation and now have one of our Big rooms available in from the 12th September to 30th October so get in early.

• 1 month later...

FYI one and all we will be having the NRL Grand Final loud and clear with a Sausage sizzle for free so be here and enjoy a cold beer this Sunday at 3.15pm, I would like to see how many are going to turn up so add a comment or tell me you will be here.

Edited by devee8

Devee any availability from 22nd dec till 3rd jan

Cheers

Hi 

I need too book a room for this period too...........

anything available?

Edited by whackydre

Sorry Folks we are fully booked out over that period

I guess that would be good news for you.I like the look and prices of your rooms so can see why you are booked.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Folks we are fully booked out over that period

whats the booking for 22 oct for 3 nights?

also as i see the pics u have a bar down and im sure u have a separate entrance to the rooms?

btw what time does the bar below close.

whats the booking for 22 oct for 3 nights?

also as i see the pics u have a bar down and im sure u have a separate entrance to the rooms?

btw what time does the bar below close.

OK so I am not sure of your question if it is a question when you said "what's the booking for 22nd oct for 3 nights" ?

Yes we have a bar downstairs but it usually is closed by about 11pm.

devee  i want to know whats the availability of rooms  for 3 nights 22,23,24 oct 2014

A2 /B2 preffered

devee  i want to know whats the availability of rooms  for 3 nights 22,23,24 oct 2014

A2 /B2 preffered

B2 is available, if you wish to book can you request it thru the website which will give me your details thanks

I am thinking of putting a sign at the buakhao end of our soi with a name of our Soi, Guess what I want to call our Soi since we are the longest and the first established business in the Soi. The name is "Soi Boomerang" what do you think ? As our Soi does not have a name or a number as it has not been fully handed over to the government.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great idea to get it called Soi Boomerang! It was quite amusing to go back through the thread as from personal experience seeing how quickly (I think) the business has developed, just 4 weeks now till my third stay at Boomerang and fourth stay already booked for March 2015. By the way Michael I notice via LK Metro Cam the signs at the top of the Soi have "disappeared", not a problem for me now but maybe for others.

B2 is available, if you wish to book can you request it thru the website which will give me your details thanks

I am thinking of putting a sign at the buakhao end of our soi with a name of our Soi, Guess what I want to call our Soi since we are the longest and the first established business in the Soi. The name is "Soi Boomerang" what do you think ? As our Soi does not have a name or a number as it has not been fully handed over to the government.

Soi Boomerang,has a nice ring to it.

Robw

• 7 months later...

i must say i loved  my 4 nighst stay in this quite well equipped place last oct.

wqill be coming again this sept . hope all the same or better and still the bar closes early so can walk up without shame :D

i must say i loved  my 4 nighst stay in this quite well equipped place last oct.

wqill be coming again this sept . hope all the same or better and still the bar closes early so can walk up without shame :D

I stayed there in April and May,all good.

Robw

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We now include a couple of bottles of water in your fridge in all rooms on arrival and considering putting coffee and tea bags in the big rooms any thoughts ?

Edited by devee8

We now include a couple of bottles of water in your fridge in all rooms on arrival and considering putting coffee and tea bags in the big rooms any thoughts ?

Stock the fridge with beer. :GoldenSmile1:

Robw

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...