Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Boomerang Guesthouse and Bar - Now Open

devee8

I have been staying in the place for 3 times and i love it especially after night out and come back to have a good night sleep. The room are pretty clean and what i like best is the Tv super.. I have brought some of my mates to stay there and they are very happy about it. I would recommend to people...

:GoldenSmile1: Life is too short, Enjoy it while you can. If you don't will leave with full of regrets.. So i enjoy it to the fullest..   :Wassup1:

I have been staying in the place for 3 times and i love it especially after night out and come back to have a good night sleep. The room are pretty clean and what i like best is the Tv super.. I have brought some of my mates to stay there and they are very happy about it. I would recommend to people...

But what about all the construction work going on opposite-any late sleepers must be a bit pissed off I would guess,I walked down the soi yesterday (sunday) and the ongoing work would put me off :SoWhat1:

Hi micheal I've emailed you twice to confirm my stay over Christmas but have had no reply ? Ive Pm'd you the details , could you get back to me please ?

As for the noise most of the noise is coming from a building 2 doors down from us where they are building a bar the only construction going on across the road is doing the finishing touches ie. painting, installing wooden hand rails, installing elec meters and both building's the workers finish at 1700 and start about 8 or 9 in the morning

You should start another thread stating you are now open and have the mods merge them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those out there who maybe looking for a room here is the latest availability for Jan and Feb.

Room A2

2/2 to 5/2

Room A3

7/2 to 21/2

Room B3

1/2 to 16/2

C1

30/1 to 6/2

8/2 to 3/3

• 1 month later...

Stayed at Boomerang in January. i had a stroke after two days there. Owner, Michael Dicker took me to the hospital. his quick action probably saved me from being a paraplegic or saved my life. i am eternally grateful to Michael. thanks mate, Phil smith

Stayed at Boomerang in January. i had a stroke after two days there. Owner, Michael Dicker took me to the hospital. his quick action probably saved me from being a paraplegic or saved my life. i am eternally grateful to Michael. thanks mate, Phil smith

Wow,I don't think a review gets much more glowing than that.

Glad you are well and cheers to the owner Michael.

Wonderful to hear a positive story.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Flag looks good Michael. Enjoy the game. Don't let any kiwis in though :)