Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Boomerang Guesthouse and Bar - Now Open

devee8

Will you have monthly rates? I'm familiar with this place in that I've noticed it seems to have been trying to get ready for about 2 years. I walked by it when I was here in 2011 and 2012. I'm in Pattaya right now and will be here in August, I will definitely pay you a visit to look at the rooms. Overall, this is a pretty good area.

We have been under renovation from once was a new building which I have now expanded to give larger rooms, we started work on the building in January this year. I look forward on meeting up with you and showing you thru the rooms. In regard to IDs we will be getting the staff to take a copy of the ID

Edited by devee8

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anybody is having an issue finding which Soi we are in then these signs at the top of our Soi on Soi Buakhao should help. I know this has nothing to do with Boomerang Guesthouse and Bar but at least you will identify which Soi we are in.

rsz_asia_backpackers_1.jpg

rsz_asia_backpackers_2.jpg

Edited by devee8

• 4 weeks later...

WHAT'S ON IN SPORT

FRIDAY 27th

NRL SEMI PRELIMINARY FINAL

RABBITOHS  V  MANLY  - LIVE 16.30

SATURDAY 28th

NRL PRELIMINARY FINAL

ROOSTERS  V  KNIGHTS - LIVE 16.30

AFL GRAND FINAL

HAWTHRON V FREEMANTLE  -    LIVE  -  10.00am

RUGBY CHAMPIONSHIP

SPRINGBOKS V WALLABIES -  LIVE - 2150 (9.50PM)

Like the free pool but no mention of Towels to use after my swim 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

Like the free pool but no mention of Towels to use after my swim 

Don't worry. After walking from the beach you should be dry. If you're all sweaty I'm sure Michael will give you a towel.   :GoldenSmile1:

we have had a no show so we have room C1 available for 1 month

Take deposits via paypal Michael, there's too many "clever, jealous" people around who think it's funny to do that sort of thing. Maybe we should compare emails to see if it's the same person or not ?

Mark is right Michael.

Especially if it's a month stay or more.

Looking forward to my stay in December

Take deposits via paypal Michael, there's too many "clever, jealous" people around who think it's funny to do that sort of thing. Maybe we should compare emails to see if it's the same person or not ?

Mark tried to send you PM but I am unable as it is blocked

Mark tried to send you PM but I am unable as it is blocked

Strange ???????

Unblocked now and PM sent to you.

The good news is the guy who was thought to be a no show responded to my email and he had a motorbike accident and has just returned home from being in hospital anyway the room now is occupied by a new customer till end of the month. So no great loss from our room perspective.

We have now setup new seasonal pricing for new bookings, all existing bookings we will honor our previous pricing. Please see our website for full details, thanks

LOW SEASON  1st MAY to 31st October  

HIGH SEASON  1st NOVEMBER to 30th April                    

ROOM TYPE                    LOW SEASON                                     HIGH SEASON      

DAILY RATE     MONTHLY RATE           DAILY RATE MONTHLY RATE

A1, B1, C1 OR C2   1,000                       19,000                      1,100             21,000              

A2, B2                        600                       14,000                          650             16,000  

A3, B3                        500                 NOT AVAILABLE                 550           NOT AVAILABLE  

MONTHLY RATES DO NOT INCLUDE ELECTRIC AND WATER  

Edited by devee8

• 2 weeks later...

These are really good pictures of something new and modern in a great area mate....it's not easy getting started, but trust me, it'll be worth it....best of luck with your new venture, and don't be afraid to ask for help and ideas from your neighbours.....I have, and it helps. Cheers Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

It's me again, hi, as regards feedback on your pricing.....monthly rates not including water and electrics is a great idea. A1.b1. C1 and C2 do seem a little bit on the dear side. This might be a case of try it and see, but this might dishearten you and make you think "fuck it" DONT. the other prices seem to be about average for the area.

Have a look at your competitors pricing as a potential "customer" (thanks dave) this might give you a better idea of what's happening in the area. Again...best of luck, Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

It's me again, hi, as regards feedback on your pricing.....monthly rates not including water and electrics is a great idea. A1.b1. C1 and C2 do seem a little bit on the dear side. This might be a case of try it and see, but this might dishearten you and make you think "fuck it" DONT. the other prices seem to be about average for the area.

Have a look at your competitors pricing as a potential "customer" (thanks dave) this might give you a better idea of what's happening in the area. Again...best of luck, Alan.

Just for what it's worth.  Recently I stayed in A1 for a few weeks. I'd be more than happy to pay the monthly rate for high season. Great room. Extremely large & very well appointed. Another plus for Boomerang is being about 100 meters off the main drag it's nice & quiet.

:hello09:

Thanks Alan I am a person that accepts constructive criticism and also recommendations as you can always not do it but sometimes you can not see the forest for the trees also Thanks malt48

It must be low season as no one is giving feedback or offering advice regarding my suggestion of new prices.

No mention of Towels. 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

Don't fret. It's not an issue. I'm not a beach bum or swimmer but did mention to Michael the "ladies" appreciated a fresh towel, or 2, every day & hey presto..... magically appeared each morning. Just gotta ask.

:hello09:

Michael: Really great to read about the positives about your guesthouse...and all the constructive ideas. I have my tourist visa now and made my plane reservations on United airlines two days ago. I really cant wait to get to Patts...and your new guesthouse. See you in January 2014. Phil S. (vegasphl).

• 2 weeks later...

For those out there trawling for rooms here is our availability.

Room A1

25/11 to 27/11

Room A2

03/12 to 05/12

Room A3

1 night 25/11

29/11 to 20/12

Room B1

01/12 to 07/12

Room B3

07/Jan to 11/Jan

Room C1