IGNORED

Boomerang Guesthouse and Bar - Now Open

devee8

Hello one and all I have been working on a small project for the last 6 months in converting an existing Bld to a New Guesthouse, I was originally torn between calling it a hotel as opposed to a Guesthouse but have gone with The Boomerang Guesthouse.

Here is a photo of the original New Bld and then other photos of the New front and some photos of the Top Floor Rooms including Bathrooms. There is a total of 8 Rooms in the Building which starts on the Ground Floor where a bar will be located with a side private entrance for Guests controlled by electronic Key Card. On the 1st Floor or what I think I will be calling floor A with rooms being A1, A2 & A3. This will continue up to Floor C where there will be Rooms C1 & C2 as I knocked out one of the smaller rooms to make a very big Top Floor back room, each floor has a front balcony room. I am working on finalizing the pricing but at the moment the larger rooms will be bht900 per night and smaller rooms on floor A2, A3 and B2 and B3 will be bht500 per night, These are yet to be finalized but should be done in the week or so. I am at present focusing on getting bedding, furniture, TVs Electronic Safes, Fridges, water Jugs etc for the rooms. I am hoping to have rooms open for Booking starting 1st August, any questions please PM me or ask me on this Forum 

Original Bld Shape.jpg

New Front of Bld 3.jpg

Front Room Bathroom 2.jpg

Top Back Room bathroom 1.jpg

Front Room Bathroom 1.jpg

Front Top Room.jpg

Front Top Room looking back into room.jpg

Sunken Ceiling Halo lights.jpg

Business Card 070613.jpg

Yeah, i PMed you about them

what sort of $$$

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

Looks mighty impressive from the amount of work that's being put in, I think we'll all be interested to see what the finished rooms and bar look like.

All the very best with your new venture!

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Look's good Deeve,

Also like the location.

Please post some more pic's when you are up and running,

The only thing that is a bit of a worry is the constuction work going on next door in the pic's is this another hotel/guest house being built?

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

great prices, good luck my friend.. will keep an eye on this for later in year/next Jan Feb.. cheers

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

sorry, missed the pricing in the original post :Banghead2:

what size beds are you planning on? King ++ :)

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

u having a pool?

Looks good mate, I'll pop by In August

Good location and rooms look like a lot of potential, good luck with it all Davee

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Devee,

Good luck with the new business mate, i sent you a PM.

Dayo...

Nice Pics, Once your up and running get me an A4 poster done / Business cards and i will put it up in the bar. Always plenty of guys looking for good rooms and a good price.

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

Let me try to answer some of the questions as well as say Thanks to all the feedback and support:

The construction work is across the new road and they are building more shophouse style buildings and these should be finished in about 1 month.

There is no swimming pool unfortunately but as with all guesthouses you could go around to Areca or Tims to go swimming

The Front room and Top floor rooms will have 6 foot beds which I believe are Queen size I have just ordered them and the wardrobes with medium soft mattresses with pillow top.

Looks good mate- all betstwith your new venture

Looks great. Good luck.

Have you got a weekly/monthly rate?

Thanks for your PM, could you put up a map, i am interested in staying there in august for 3 weeks, can you let me know when you are up and running.Thank you devee8.

Nice and new.Looks good.Congrats on the project and good luck.

Thanks for the p.m. How far from soi lengkee are you?

Are you in the direction of 18 coins- sustus court, or the other direction. Either way, great location.

And you said you were on a side street? I am a light sleeper.

If you walk past 18 coins going towards Tukom direction you walk about 30 mtrs and on your right is a new soi just past and opposite the new Pattaya Hospital and health center, there is an office on the corner named The Space sales office. I have posted a rough draft map on the business section of this forum

If you walk past 18 coins going towards Tukom direction you walk about 30 mtrs and on your right is a new soi just past and opposite the new Pattaya Hospital and health center, there is an office on the corner named The Space sales office. I have posted a rough draft map on the business section of this forum

thanks