Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Boomerang Guesthouse and Bar - Now Open

devee8

And you have a new gogo opening soon across the Soi from you

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

And you have a new gogo opening soon across the Soi from you

Look forward to that.

Robw

What in the same Soi? strange there are only vacant single shop units?

Yup

Sent from my LG g3

babydollsaddict.gif

Yes we will wait and see but yesterday the Katoys came and sat out the front for about an hour

Yes going to be a Ladyboy Gogo.

Sent from my LG g3

babydollsaddict.gif

The Katoey Bar opened up on 1st

Well it could do OK as it is more "out of sight" but in the time I have used "Boomerang" you devee8 and me have already seen many failed ventures started and closed in your Soi.

• 3 weeks later...

We have another venture opening up across the road from us and it is planned to be a coffee shop serving such items as Som Tum and Gweteow (not sure of this spelling  it is soup) at least it will stay quite

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks good brings a bit of colour to to soi.

Soi seems to be picking up with more units getting rented out now. Unfortunately my room is opposite that whisky stand which like to party all night.

Yes the soi now has:

massage shop which is reasonably priced

Beer Bar

Multiple guesthouses

Katoey Bar

Italian Restaurant and Pizza shop

Hair Dressing Salon

Street cocktail bar

Backpackers accommodation

Motorbike rentals

Laundry shop

Real Estate

Then there is another couple of businesses which I am not sure what they do.

This doesn't take into account any of the businesses in Soi 15 or Buakhao

Ever since the LB ''Boom Boom Agogo'' moved in, it does at times get a little noisy with screaming LB's at 1am....though my ladies are always interested in seeing the show outside..so we go to my balcony & my lady is my interpreter...always funny shit. 5555   

Ever since the LB ''Boom Boom Agogo'' moved in, it does at times get a little noisy with screaming LB's at 1am....though my ladies are always interested in seeing the show outside..so we go to my balcony & my lady is my interpreter...always funny shit. 5555   

I'm staying there for the first time later this month. That above is about the only thing I can think of that would have me not repeating the stay. I still keep Isaan hours when I'm in Pattaya, usually up around 6am and asleep by 10pm. :-)

I'm staying there for the first time later this month. That above is about the only thing I can think of that would have me not repeating the stay. I still keep Isaan hours when I'm in Pattaya, usually up around 6am and asleep by 10pm. :-)

Hmmm 10pm alseep hey? Look they weren't loud every night, just some nights.  

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed there 12 days in May and enjoyed my stay. VERY quiet room 3B (or B3). Was everything I needed (not out to impress anyone with my hotel room and rather use the savings to play!) Plan to stay there my next trip (if a room is available). Can't beat it for 500B. 

Garden Beer Bar had sports all last night with a couple of loud patrons. Nothing Boomerang could do about it, but B1 was not quiet. Normally though the Soi is really quiet. The #1 rooms are outstanding, but for certain sleep, I think #2 (medium) or #3 (small) would be the way to go. All the rooms are good, and the kit is first rate.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Garden Beer Bar had sports all last night with a couple of loud patrons. Nothing Boomerang could do about it, but B1 was not quiet. Normally though the Soi is really quiet. The #1 rooms are outstanding, but for certain sleep, I think #2 (medium) or #3 (small) would be the way to go. All the rooms are good, and the kit is first rate.

Thanks Garzan

• 4 weeks later...

IMO its part of the fun of being in Pattaya being able to look out of your room on the balcony and see this happening in the street is a fun thing to see Personally  when I was a sex tourist i would have found it fun to see and probably give it from the back to my BF on the balcony while looking on the street Ha Ha.

Devee8 has a very nice guest house and at a very competitive price if you are looking for a good deal in the centre of town book it.

And for the record I have never met him and have no connection with him or his rentals I just like to say its a good deal when it is for the BM.

JDM 

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com