Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Triangle Bar Business Thread

Trianglebar

So Its Monday the Cider Roadshow was a great day and thank you to 105fm, Apple Honey and all our customers for coming along to support us. 

This week i wanted the theme to be music but the Oscars are on Tv so i sort of combined the two and this weeks theme is now Music with film stars names in them.

Name the Songs and the artists

Bar Question: You talk like Marlene Dietrich

Forum Question: She wanted to be Betty Grable

Todays Promo in the bar is Jagerbombs 100 Baht Buy one Get one Free Starts 8am till midnight

At The Triangle Bar YOU PAY LESS 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you tell me when the promotion on London Pride is??

That would be telling and letting my competition know my future plans. I will give you a clue its between tuesday and thursday !!!

Great start to the week FatboyFat getting a win for the pattaya talk forum with the answer Pearls A Singer by Elkie Brooks and a very late win for SP Pete getting a free drink for his girlfriend with the answer Where Do You Go To My Lovely by Peter Sarstedt.

Todays questions a little harder singer and song title

Bar Question  Ollie Hardy should have had more sense, he bought a gee gee and he jumped the fence

Forum Question: Okay so you're Brad Pitt

Todays Promo in the bar is Sangsom + mixer 60 Baht Buy one Get one Free Starts 8am till midnight

BruceK from The Club forum wins yesterday with the answer That Don't Impress Me Much by Shania Twain no one got the slightly hard question in the bar. i was looking for Juniors Farm by Wings.

Easier for the Bar today a little Harder for the Forum Please no Google.

Bar Question:  You go strolling through the crowd like Peter Lorre contemplating a crime

Forum Question: You wore a tie like Richard Gere

Todays Promo in the bar is London Pride 130baht* Starts 8am till midnight

*excluded from bogof promo

Well it comes as no surprise that the questions were not answered yesterday they were a little harder the answers were Bar:Year Of The Cat by Al Stewart and the forum: Crying At The Discotheque by Alcazaar.

So a little easier today

Bar question: Before you can eat you gotta dance like Fred Astaire

Forum Question: Oh it's good good good like Brigitte Bardot

Todays Promo in the bar is Singha Light 75Baht Baht Buy one Get one Free Starts 8am till midnight

Hmmm am i making these questions too hard or is it because the Pattayalive forum was offline that i didnt get the answers? who knows letes see how we go today

Yesterdays answers were Bar:Long Tall Glasses by Leo Sayer and Forum: Message Of Love by The Pretenders

Bar Question: At the age of ten she looked like Greta Garbo and I loved her then

Forum Question: I want my sun drenched windswept Ingrid Bergman kiss

Todays Promo in the bar is SanMig Light 100Baht Buy one Get one Free Starts 8am till midnight

Hey everyone been asked if i could post this on behalf of Selena at Apple Honey Shes running a Promotion for St Patrick's day on Irish Cider. So any bar's, Ago go's, or Cider drinkers want to take advantage of this contact her on the number on the Flyer.

A5-st_pats_2014_Kepplers_poster.jpg

We End the week on my predictions come true Pattayalive were back on form Thinkingallowed winning the forum question of Good As Gold by Beautiful South the bar was won by jack daniels dont think thats his real name he got the answer Perfect Skin by Lloyd Cole & the Commotions winning him a free drink

Its a sporting weekend football, rugby and many more 

have a great weekend 

Its Monday hope your weekend was good. The tumble weed has started to form in Pattaya its getting a bit quieter every day. But Fear not we will still keep offering you excellent service, Fantastic Prices and overall a good time. 

This weeks theme will be told to you the latter part of the week. 

Bar Question: Which city is the capital of the Australian state of Victoria?

Forum Question: Which actor starred in the title role of Dr. Kildare, in the popular TV series of the 60 and 70s?

Todays Promo in the bar is Singha 90Baht Buy one Get one Free Starts 8am till midnight

Does that mean if some one punches you in the face a apologizes later everything fine? I doubt it and if someone shoves your girlfriend you would stand up for the attacker and say she brought it on and only has herself to blame. I don't expect an intelligent response from someone who only cares about the bottom line in his bar and is doing damage control. Beachroadlover

I would love to hear the other side of the story from the Irishman.

1. Well, a very interesting and detailed account from the man from the USA, yes you are correct I did come over to your table and chat to everyone on the table, And being Irish and having humour I did try to have some craic with you saying "where is America?" which you took great insult to. And I can only say I did not assault your wife however receiving your verbal abuse to me which was a total disgrace we did have a scuffle where you came towards me.

2. The manager did come over to split us up and I did Return to the bar area with him upset. However as you were with friends I thought I would apologize to you. Again you Launched another verbal assault on me ??? When I simple said i am sorry and could I buy you a drink. Don't want to repeat what you called me when I offered my appology.

3. I don't remember much about the confrontation outside or how I got there but I remember standing at the bar sometime later wondering what happened, with a busted up face ? Now I understand men fight and argue over the stupidest things when alcohol has been taken which I accept. However in all my years I have never beaten a man when they are already defenseless or unconscious. But then again I have morals.

4. You have used pretty hard talk on the forum to describe me. Arsehole, bastard, scum to name but a few and that is your right and opinion however I am none of them and I am 5'7.

5. I am still undecided to press charges against you as I can't remember all the facts although whenever am able to walk I will ask what really happened. All this can only Happen after I fix my face and head. Which considering you say I assaulted you seems a diffident story.

And on a personal note I don't hate citizens from the USA as I have worked with them the best part of my life and have many many friends stateside.

I personally will put this down to a costly experience on both are parts and for what it is worth I still apologize to your wife if I insulted her.

Hope  youre ok after that unfortunate incident.

What a fantasic weekend for sport MAN United Beaten and MAN City Beaten come on MAN only a few weeks left till the Season starts.

Then there was the Ashes, England just won the first test MANy didnt think it was going to happen but we MANaged to get the win.

This week sees the State of Origin I think Australia have a chance of Winning this!!!

So Lets start this weeks Quiz there is a link as always with the Answers I have given you 5 clues in the above sentances Hope you MANaged to find them (another clue)

Remember please PM the forum Answer to me dont post it in the open. And the Bar question please come into the bar to Answer. NO GOOGLEING

Bar Question: What is the surname of the singer who was originally born Barry Alan Pincus?

Forum Question: What name is given to Japanese graphic novels, typically intended for adults, characterized by highly stylized art?

Im halfway through the topic so may see the answer to my question later - is there any reasonable priced accommodation near you?

Im halfway through the topic so may see the answer to my question later - is there any reasonable priced accommodation near you?

Glad your enjoying the thread

The English Rose is very close by the rooms are new, Clean and Modern better than most in the Soi And the owner is a top guy. He is also a PA Member who also has a thread on here  

So whats going on?  i was asked yesterday your questions are far to easy this week. If you know me by now there will always be a twist so keep your whits about you. 

So back to the winners Jacko answered within a minute of the post going up so pattayatalk got its first point of the week well done, the answer was Richard Chamberlain. and the Bar was answered by max/matt cant remember what you said sorry anyway you won a free drink with Melbourne.

Bar Question: Released in 1978 originally as a B-side (to Rivers of Babylon) what was the title of this Boney M hit, which was a traditional childrens song from the West Indies?

Forum Question:  Conceived by Tim Smit, this visitor attraction opened to the public in March 2001. What is it?

Todays Promo in the bar is Bacardi Superior Cola, Lemonade, Ginger Ale 100 Baht Buy one Get one Free Starts 8am till midnight

Fatbotfat won for the Talk forum with the answer The Eden Project and SP Im not Single Any more Pete won the bar question with the answer Brown girl in the Ring.

Still Too Easy? lets see how we go today,

Bar Question: This R&B/Rock & Roll artist died in 2006. Among his best known hits were Mustang Sally and In the midnight hour. Who is/was he?

Forum Question: This city was European Capital of Culture in 2008. Where is it?

Todays Promo in the bar is Sangsom + Mixer 60 Baht Buy one Get one Free Starts 8am till midnight

yes matey!

http://www.canterburytalescafe.com/ is about 100 yards away.

Bill

???                                it's next door.    (Adjacent) 

I always think about where I stay up at Aussie guesthouse(still part of CT).

Yes it is next to the cafe itself!

Bill

We are doing well this week Thinkingallowed won a point for the live forum with the answer Liverpool and jeff won the bar question with Wilson Picket. 

Bar Question:what is the name of the racetrack, in Louisville, that hosts the Kentucky Derby?

Forum question: This Australian born actor was the first person to win a posthumous Oscar in the category Best Supporting Actor'  in 2009. Who was he?

Todays Promo in the bar is Bruntys Cider 150 Baht Buy one Get one Free Starts 8am till midnight

Fatboyfat won for the talk forum with Heath ledger. no one won the Bar question the answer was Churchill downs its the last day so lets get your thinking hats on.

Bar Question:What connects the answers together? 

Forum question:This tea blend has a distinctive flavour and aroma derived from the addition of oil extracted from the rind of the Bergamot orange. What is it?

Todays Promo in the bar is Finlandia Vodka 100 Baht Buy one Get one Free Starts 8am till midnight

Glad your enjoying the thread

The English Rose is very close by the rooms are new, Clean and Modern better than most in the Soi And the owner is a top guy. He is also a PA Member who also has a thread on here  

I've been out of the loop lately Chris, thanks for putting me up in lights. 

Cheers and catch up with you soon.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

I've been out of the loop lately Chris, thanks for putting me up in lights. 

Cheers and catch up with you soon.

Apart from Chow soy your places is the only other i will recommend on the Soi, Clean, Modern, and well run is that not what customers require. 

Well its been a good week for answers Thinkingallowed from Live ended with the last forum win with the answer Earl Grey. The Bar was got by james he got the connection that they were all British Prime minsters 

Its a Weekend of Sport F1 is back Rugby, and football 

Plus Check out our Birthday drink special prices Can You find Cheaper in Pattaya?

Weekend Promo in the bar is Cider 129 Baht a pint of Draught And Extended Happy Hour Until the end of BPL

Archived