IGNORED

Triangle Bar Business Thread

Trianglebar

Pattaya Addicts won again yesterday with KevCov getting the answer Doldrums. The bar question was much discussed with lots of names being given if i had added Marti pellow im sure it would of been guessed right away the answer was Wet Wet Wet. 

Bar Question: In Which UK town will you find the meteorological office?

Forum Question: From which film did the song raindrops keep falling on my head come?

Todays Promo in the bar is San Mig Light 100Baht Buy one Get one Free Starts 8am till midnight

At The Triangle Bar YOU PAY LESS

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pattaya live take the win again but this time it was Barhopper getting the answer first with Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid.

No one won the Bar question as it was a trick question. The met office was in Bracknell for many years but it has been moved to Exeter which no one got.

End the week on a really easy questions:

Bar question:  What TV series would you see a Rolls Royce with the registration fab 1?

Forum Question: What non-mechanical device is normally used to indicate wind direction?

Todays Promo in the bar is Bartons Gin and Mixer 90baht Buy one Get one Free Starts 8am till midnight

Well done to Jacko from Pattayatalk for getting Weathercock i would of also accepted Weather Vane or wind sock.

jeff got the bar answer an easy one with Thunderbirds 

No questions for the weekend but still have some offers on.

Weekend Promo in the bar is Draught Cider 69baht 1/2pint or 129 for a pint.

And Extended happy hour until the end of the BPL

Well an eventful weekend for some football teams and un-eventful for others.

This weeks Theme is hmmmm will let you work it out.

Bar question: At the start of a game of the UK version of Monopoly, if you throw a double six, which square would you land on?

Forum Question: What name is given to the unit of electrical resistance?

Todays Promo in the bar is Sangsom 50Baht Buy one Get one Free Starts 8am till midnight

Well done Harry Brown from Addicts for getting there first with the answer of Ohm. the bar was not won if only Courtney had answered the question in the bar instead of facebooking me the answer he would of got the prize. it was Electric company. 

Bar question: Which was the first British newspaper to be printed in colour?

Forum Question: Which European country has the oldest Parliament?

Todays Promo in the bar is Bacardi Superior Bottles with Cola, Lemonade, or Ginger Ale 100Baht Buy one Get one Free Starts 8am till midnight

Name up in lights today for SP Pete for getting the bar question right with The Today newspapaer. and a very late answer from KevCov of Addicts forum for getting Iceland as the Forum Answer. 

Bar Question: In which film did Michael Douglas play the part of Gordon Gecko?

Forum question: What is represented by a red triangle on an Ordnance Survey Map?

Todays Promo in the bar is Vodka & Mixer 100Baht Buy one Get one Free Starts 8am till midnight

Yesterday Ron won the bar question with the easy answer Wall Street. and the forum win went to Thinkingallowed with the Answer Youth Hostel. For the person who sent in Triangle bar and Explosive thankyou it made me laugh. 

Today is the last questions for the week we have a Buddha Day tomorrow so bars are closed and im out on the Fishing trip. 

Bar question: Which group have released two albums named after Marx Brother's films?

Forum Question: What was the nickname of Gene Hackman's character in The French Connection? 

Todays Promo in the bar is Bruntys Cider 150Baht Buy one get one Free Starts 8am till midnight

Hey Chris, I trust your fishing trip went well, I've not seen Dickie yet, I think he's still recovering.

I've a question for you, what time and channel is the 6 nations England game on? I can't find it anywhere.....

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

I've a question for you, what time and channel is the 6 nations England game on? I can't find it anywhere.....

Probably because it's not on this week ?

Probably because it's not on this week ?

DOH !   :What:  :Cry3:

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

And Extra early one this week in having a Holiday in Thailand the quiz for the week is where am i? the only Clue is it sounds like you can eat this place.
Last Thursdays question in the bar was not one Queen was the answer, The forum was won by the Birthday boy Bruce K on our facebook page the answer was Popeye Doyle.
Well We had a great day out On Friday fishing here are some pictures of the day out,
Here are some pics

IMAG12053.jpg

IMAG12042.jpg

IMAG12031.jpg

Im Back from a nice weeks holiday in Pai. A few changes this week in the Bar as there is a current shortage of Red wine we have now got some bottles of Australian Red for the price of 420 a bottle this is until we get regular Supply's  back. 

The quiz this week will be Saints related to tie in with the Cider roadshow On Saturday. 

Bar question: Who is the Saint of Wales?

Forum Question: Who is the saint Travelers? 

Well done to Jacko from PattayaTalk for getting in first with the answer St Christopher and to Baz for getting into the bar first with the answer David and not St Taffy like Tj from facebook said.

Far too easy yesterday but just warming your brains up now lets see how you do for the rest of the week you might learn something.

Bar question: Who is the Saint of Love?

Forum Question: Who is the Saint of Sailors?

Todays Promo in the bar is Australian Red Wine only 420baht a Bottle

Well done to Jacko from PattayaTalk for getting in first with the answer St Christopher and to Baz for getting into the bar first with the answer David and not St Taffy like Tj from facebook said.

Far too easy yesterday but just warming your brains up now lets see how you do for the rest of the week you might learn something.

Bar question: Who is the Saint of Love?

Forum Question: Who is the Saint of Sailors? Saint Nicklaus 

Todays Promo in the bar is Australian Red Wine only 420baht a Bottle

"I am not a Rapist"

John 3:16

Well done to Sexy man Aka Clive for being the first into the bar yesterday to win the free drink with his answer St Valentine the winner of the Forum goes to pattayatalk and to fatboyfatfor getting St Nicholas.

Todays questions are

Bar Question: who is the Saint of Rain (Excessive) i think she has been busy in the UK.

Forum Question: Who is the saint of Bar's Inn's producers of Beer.?

Todays Promo in the bar is Sangsom only 60Baht Bogof 

Well We got it back London Pride is in the Fridge and ready for those customers that requested it. Only 140baht a bottle.

I hope to see a lot of you come along for the Cider Roadshow especially the Welsh boys as your be drinking for your country. starts Sat 1st March 3pm

No one got the answers yesterday i got some incorrect answers but nothing right, 

The Saint of Excessive Rain is  Genevieve and the one for Bars is Amand. 

Please Pm your question for the Forum and for the bar please go into the bar. 

Bar Question: The Saint of Animals is?

Forum Question: Who is the Saint of Dublin? His heart was stolen in 2012. 

Todays Promo in the bar is San Mig Light 100Baht Buy one Get one Free Starts 8am till midnight

End the Week on an easy one as no one got the answers in the bar right yesterday i was looking for the Animals was Francis of assisi. The forum win went to Kevcov of Addicts for  St Laurence O'Toole.

Bar Question: What French Fashion designer is connected with this weeks Theme?

Forum Question: Who was the Lead actor in the 1997 film the Saint?

Todays Promo in the bar is Leo 85 Baht Buy one Get one Free Starts 8am till midnight

after reading about the irish and usa  world war 3 ,is it ok if if i keep my bike helmet on in the bar and do you have straws ,so i can drink my 2  drinks ,lol 

after reading about the irish and usa  world war 3 ,is it ok if if i keep my bike helmet on in the bar and do you have straws ,so i can drink my 2  drinks ,lol 

I see your Welsh so if your in fun town tomorrow why not pop in from 3pm for WW4 the Welsh vs the rest of the world for the Cider Roadshow.

Crash helmets are optional so are sheep :P 

You can have as many straws as you want. 

I see your Welsh so if your in fun town tomorrow why not pop in from 3pm for WW4 the Welsh vs the rest of the world for the Cider Roadshow.

Crash helmets are optional so are sheep :P

You can have as many straws as you want. 

sorry cant make tomorrow ,not in town till april  ,but will call in as usual when i get there ,i will be the one with head gear on ,thats not a turban by the way , :D but i just might have one of these in tow  :Fuck_Sheep:  i call it the wife lol 

Simon Templer

He was the character not the actor, I think it was Roger Moore.

Bill

He was the character not the actor, I think it was Roger Moore.

Bill

I know forum questions are for pm only but as it's nigh on 24 hours old ......Try Val Kilmer Bill :)

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Far to easy to end the week on it must of been a record set yesterday for the amount of People that answered the Forum Question. The first person was Jacko from Talk he did have a head start over the live forum as there site was offline early hours and Materialsman did answer the question within a minute of me posting it once the site was back up. The answer was Val Kilmer.
The Bar question was also easily got with jim getting YSL Yves Saint Laurent for the answer.
Dont forget the Cider Roadshow today if your Welsh or called Dave, David Or Rodney then play along for the Welsh and support you country on Saint Davids day.

Usual Promotion for the weekend Draft Cider only 129baht a Pint and extended Happy hour until the end of the BPL

St Davids.jpg

Archived