Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Triangle Bar Business Thread

Trianglebar

Tuesday starts on a good one for me, No one got the bar question correct it was Suzuki. You did a lot better on the Forum with Pattayalive getting there first well done Thinkingallowed for getting Buick and good to see you back. 

So todays questions are 

Bar question: Which car manufacturer produced the Grand Marquis

Forum Question: Which car manufacturer produced the Cutlass

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No does not sound weird a good point made for those that have not been in.

you order your drink and get a computer printed Receipt with two drinks on. Once you finish the first drink (take as long as you like) you order the second drink and the service girl will mark through the 2nd drink on the receipt.

We hope that you never get a warm beer in the bar.

On average it take 52 minutes to drink two bottles of beer

52 minutes? That is amature times. Maybe end of night but even that is too long, first two in 15 or less then 30 from there on in.

No wonder my bar tabs are so much more then everyone elses. Lol

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

Well done to MM from Pattayatalk for getting in first with oldsmobile for the forum win. no one guessed the correct answer for the bar it was Mercury. 

try and give you an easy midweek question. 

Bar question Which car manufacturer produced the  Countryman?

Forum question  Which car manufacturer produced the Arnage?

Pattayalive are storming away this week with Thinkingallowed getting in first with Bentley two other were close on your heels with the correct answers less than 7 minutes init. Terry got the Bar question with (austin) Mini i would of also Accepted BMW.

Almost end of the week and we have a big weekend of sport coming up Semi finals of the NRL and the Final of the AFL, Football and moto GP make sure we are your first port of call. 

Bar question: Which car manufacturer produced the H2

Forum Question: Which car manufacturer produced the RAM

Wow we have a different winner today well done BruceK of Secrets he got Dodge very quickly yesterday the H2 was Hummer so again no bar winner. 

Last day today

Bar question: Which car manufacturer produced the Q7?

Forum Question: Which car manufacturer produced the Town Car?

End of Week sees Bruce Mangosteen winning with Lincon for the Live Forum they done really well this week will have to fins a harder subject for them next week. 

No one got the bar again you guys just dont know your cars it was Audi.

SO this weekend AFL final, Football, Moto GP, Rugby, Tennis, 

Morning, Afternoon, G'day its monday back to the Quiz. 

This weeks Theme is Whisky/ Whiskeys as requested by SP Pete (Who i doubt will get any right :) 

Bar Question.Who introduced Johnnie Walker's square bottle?

Froum Question: In 1505, who were granted the right to make Aqua vita in Edinburgh?

Really hard to start the week off with. 

Usual Rules No Googleing, Pm answers. 

What a storm we had last night. Boats and Jet Skis needed for Our Soi. 

Yesterdays questions were very hard no one got them so it shows that you all play fair and dont Cheat. Good On you

The Answers were Bar: His Son Alexandra Walker and Forum: Barbers

Lets make it a little easier today .

Bar Question: What is the name for the vessel in which the worts are fermented?

Forum Question: Which City contains the grain distileries of Strathclyde and Port Dundas?

What a storm we had last night. Boats and Jet Skis needed for Our Soi. 

Yesterdays questions were very hard no one got them so it shows that you all play fair and dont Cheat. Good On you

The Answers were Bar: His Son Alexandra Walker and Forum: Barbers

Lets make it a little easier today .

Bar Question: What is the name for the vessel in which the worts are fermented?

Forum Question: Which City contains the grain distileries of Strathclyde and Port Dundas?

I don't  know for how long but the forum was down being repaired  whenever I tried to log on anyway.

Welcome back PA you were missed so heres what you have not seen in the day you were away. 

The live forum won again you didnt get the question today but if you PM me the answer "Water no ice" you might win :P

We have started out outrageous October Promo so get in get a sticker and win some great prizes. 

Post to follow with the other details. 

Oh and its been raining but you dont need a forum to tell you that .

This Months Promo for Outrageous October Collect a Sticker from the Cashier and enter to Win 500 Baht to spend in the bar.

Be the first to Complete the 5 places list and win a bottle of whisky.

The Five places to get a picture taken with the sticker are 

1, Secrets

2, Rockhouse

3, Nightwish bar,

4, FLB Bar

5, With one of our upstanding BIB 

Bonus points for getting the pic taken with any of the Bosses

rsz_oct_2013promo.jpg

So yesterday i was looking for the answers Bar answer 1690 and forum answer.Water no ice.

No one got them

Last few days of these questions. 

Bar question:  What is "paxerette"

Forum question: For which whisky did Tom Browne draw the striding man logo? 

Guys so sorry that no post up until now been one of those days with everything going wrong that can. Yesterdays winners were Thinking Allowed for the live forum with Johnnie Walker no one got the Bar question again which was Concentrated Sherry. So hopefully you have all learnt something this week and know what a back wash is :P

Will update everyone tomorrow with the sports for the weekend 

Guys so sorry that no post up until now been one of those days with everything going wrong that can. Yesterdays winners were Thinking Allowed for the live forum with Johnnie Walker no one got the Bar question again which was Concentrated Sherry. So hopefully you have all learnt something this week and know what a back wash is :P

Will update everyone tomorrow with the sports for the weekend

Dam I was hoping a late post would put me in with a chance :)

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Dam I was hoping a late post would put me in with a chance :)

So Sorry Pepe but heres a special question for you. how many brands of whisky do we sell here in Triangle Bar. 

Last night was a down pour and then some. I was expecting to see Noha float by on his Ark. But the morning seems a little brighter. 

The weekend is upon us so that means its sports time. We have the F1 race, Lots of Football, and Rugby including the warrington final tonight. 

Its also a good excuse to pop in and collect your Sticker for this months competition, Ask the Cashier for one today and win win win.

Have a good weekend stay dry 

Good morning its another week and another quiz. This week because of the dull over cast weather thats put everyone in a grumpy mood we are doing a Comedy Characters Theme it might lift the mood when you think of some of there best jokes and the shows that they were in. 

We are also a Forum Short for some unknown reason with no explanation we have been removed. So its good news for the rest of you as there missing out on some cracking questions and you now have a better chance of winning.

So to put a smile on your faces here the questions.

Bar Question: Danny de Vito play Louie de Palma in which sit com?

Forum Question:  Mathew Perry play Chandler Bing in which show?

Have a Great start to the week and remember A smile a day ..................:)

Are we all still happy? well a good start yesterday with all the forums attempting to answer the question the win goes to Jacko at PattayaTalk for being first the answer was Friends. A different winner yesterday in the bar a nice guy called David came in and answered the question with Taxi. (thanks for the kind words about how much you liked us and hope you enjoyed your winnings) 

Bar Question: George Wendt play Norm Petersen in what comedy?

Forum Question: What comdey had Stephen Lewis play Inspector Blake?

Its the middle of the week you have made it this far keep the smiles on your face and the next few days will fly by. 

Yesterday Thinkingallowed must of been sitting waiting for the question as he answered it in under 5mins of me posting. The answer for the forum was On the buses. To those member that posted the answers in the open you cant win. you either post the answer as a PM or if its the bar questions come into the bar, But thanks for playing along. 

No one came in to the bar with the answer for what Norm was in it was of course Cheers. 

Bar question:  Peter Vaughan play Harry Grout in what classic comedy?

Forum question: Surely you will know what show Leslie Nielsen play Frank Drebbin?

Dont forget we still have plenty of stickers to give out for a chance to win 500baht to spend in the bar or complets the list and win a bottle of whisky

The Five places to get a picture taken with the sticker are 

1, Secrets

2, Rockhouse

3, Nightwish bar,

4, FLB Bar

5, With one of our upstanding BIB 

Bonus points for getting the pic taken with any of the Bosses

Sexyman got the win for the Live forum yesterday with the answer Police squad and david got the win in the bar with Porridge so a great result for everyone. 

Bar Question: Michael J Fox plays Michael Flaherty in which show?

Forum Question: Alexi Sayle plays Mr Balowski in this 80's comedy?

Have a great day  

its the last day of the week looking forward to the weekend no EPL but F1 Japan, Moto GP,, Bathurst, Some Rugby, and a little bit of Tennis. 

What more could you ask for? Football!!!!! ok if you want to come into watch any of the football games just ask and we will put on for you the England Game is on at 1am, 

Yesterday see Wobbly John Defect from Secrets to Pattayatalk to win them a point with the answer The young ones. and the bar question apart from Allan Jockys googleing to see the answer no one managed to win it. The answer was Spin City. 

Bar question: Gary Coleman play Arnold Jackson in which Show?

Forum Question: George Layton play Bombardier Solomons in which tv Show?

Well done to Allan Jockys for the win in the bar he got Different Strokes and the forum win went to Paul on the Facebook page with it aint half hot mum. 

That ends the week to some great comedy shows. What will Next week bring? if theres a subject you want just pm me and i will see what i can do. 

As i said yesterday No Football but we have F1, Moto GP and Bathurst,all on this weekend, 

Have a great weekend see you the other side. 

Its Monday morning its quiz time. 

This weeks theme is for the Book worms out there its all Classic Novels but as i like to twist things up there in an Anagram form just tell me the the names of the novels. 

Bar question: THE TASTY BEGGAR

Forum Question: JEER YEAN

Well done to Paul on the Facebook page www.Facebook.com/trianglebar for getting the answer first with Jane eyre and to Allan from Jockys in Soi Lengkee

Todays questions 

Bar question:  ANNOY THE GRABBER

Forum Question: FLOWN FLATTENED ILL HEALTH

Some days are better than others with the answers Thinkingallowed from the Live forum got THE TENANT OF WILDFELL HALL no one got the Bar question they got the abbey part just not the rest. NORTHANGER ABBEY was the answer. 

So todays a little easier or harder ?

Bar Question: NAUSEATE NOW STYLED THE SANE RUDE THUG

Forum question: FILTH DESERVES TROUBLES

Archived