IGNORED

Triangle Bar Business Thread

Trianglebar

Hi Everyone 

Its about time the Trianglebar made its way onto the Addicts forum after i have had many member ask me why i dont post here. 

Well starting on Monday i will be including you.

I hope that you take up my daily quiz challenge and give me any feed back positive and negative Its the only way we can improve and make your drinking in the bar as enjoyable as it can be.

For those that dont know us we are the big corner bar on the corner of Soi X-zyte and Soi Chaiyapoon we are also the Home of Buy one Get one Free from 8am till Midnight. thats all Beers and Spirits (excludes Cocktails and Ciders)

Feel free to come in and say hi give us a chance to impress you and you never know you might find a new regular drinking spot. 

Also keep an eye out next week i will have something special for all Addicts members.

So until Monday

Enjoy your week and weekend. 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Bar, will be enjoying a few drinks in here next week! Cant wait.

Never been there but since I will have my room close to you this time around, then I promise that I will stop by :)

My virgin 2011-trip report: The quest for cum - 2018-trip: What happens to plans .... - 2019-trip: How to use money - and other stuff

Looking forward to come in here next month--heard good reports

Home of Buy one Get one Free from 8am till Midnight. thats all Beers and Spirits (excludes Cocktails and Ciders)

Well you've got me - i'll come for a look (and drink(s))

Probably a good idea to put up;

• Map of bar
  • pic of bar
  • pics of bar girls
  • anything else i might like :)

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

Well you've got me - i'll come for a look (and drink(s))

Probably a good idea to put up;

• Map of bar
  • pic of bar
  • pics of bar girls
  • anything else i might like :)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Jason will make sure i post some pics for you in the  nextcouple of days and links to the party patrols tv coverage of us. Cold Beer, Friendly Girls and good Food is what i offer. What else might you like :P

good to see you here chris will be in bar this afternoon with a couple of mates

any holes a goal

Great to see you on PA.

I've drank in there many times as my room is right across from there.

I love the 2 for one offer and the fact that no hawkers are allowed in there.

The food stall attached to your bar is also very handy.

I'll be back again next trip for sure.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

here are a couple of videos of the bar and the partys that we have.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzdl7s_pattaya-people-party-patrol-triangle-bar-2nd-year-anniversary_lifestyle

the end of world party

http://youtu.be/QLrPOhopHbU

and a picture of the Triangle bar and Wrap and roll corner

wrap and roll.jpg

Jason will make sure i post some pics for you in the  nextcouple of days and links to the party patrols tv coverage of us.

Awesome - will make sure our lot pay a visit come August

What else might you like :P

To be honest, i would like to see a regular update on the girls

with a regular focus on one each week maybe

Something like a couple pics in different clothing (whatever she wears to work opposed to the cold professional ones) with her name and a little info on her

would only take 10mins to do it and create regular views to the thread and entice us to want to go just to see that girl if she takes our fancuy

- sorry, that's my editorial background coming out :)

Awesome - will make sure our lot pay a visit come August

To be honest, i would like to see a regular update on the girls

with a regular focus on one each week maybe

Something like a couple pics in different clothing (whatever she wears to work opposed to the cold professional ones) with her name and a little info on her

would only take 10mins to do it and create regular views to the thread and entice us to want to go just to see that girl if she takes our fancuy

- sorry, that's my editorial background coming out :)

I like the idea and i do post pictures of the girls from time to time when we have parties etc. 

Not all my girls that work in the Bar are "available" (I say that knowing some wise guy will correct me and say that everygirl is for sale if you offer them the right money) but we do try to make it clear for our customers the service girls the ones in the Blue Triangle Logo T-shirts are Drink servers thats all. Yes buy them a drink have a chat but if you know up front that shes 99% going to turn you down tell you shes either Married, Has a Boyfriend, Or cant be bar fined you dont feel cheated or decieved. Same goes for our Cashiers.  

Our Sideline girls come and go and as with anything in Thailand not all are happy having there pictures put on the internet where the chances that a possible boyfriend, husband, sponser who thinks shes in the Village being a good girl could see her working in a bar.

But i like the idea and maybe a regular monthly picture of the staff would be a good thing to have and if it encourages new customers in then its a winner for me. Keep an eye out in the future and keep coming up with good ideas.

this is a place ive been to alot on my trips to pattaya. especially first bar of the night. great prices and the bar is always rammed to the nuts.

were you the guy putting all the plastic sheeting up on the tv's on the friday songkran started. that was my last day :-(

yeah, some of them dont like pics - we'll take what we can get :)

Stopped in for many a beer or three whilst on my travels through the Soi Bukhao area.

Nice clean easy, no hassle place for a beer.  2 for 1 is hard to beat...

Looks great...will definitely come down for a few drink in August  :Grin3:

this is a place ive been to alot on my trips to pattaya. especially first bar of the night. great prices and the bar is always rammed to the nuts.

were you the guy putting all the plastic sheeting up on the tv's on the friday songkran started. that was my last day :-(

Yep that was me covering up for the madness that is Songkran.

Thanks for using the bar 

Chris, i spend a good few night in the Triangle bar over the past 2  years or so....

Great bar to start the night off  :Beer:

i noticed that eve no longer work in bar, have she moved to another bar of found her self a BF etc.....

Dayo...

Chris, i spend a good few night in the Triangle bar over the past 2  years or so....

Great bar to start the night off  :Beer:

i noticed that eve no longer work in bar, have she moved to another bar of found her self a BF etc.....

Yes Shes married and living in the Uk been there for a year now and still missed by lots of customers. 

a great girl and was a good mamasan 

Sounds like a good bar to check out. Any map or directions?

URL=http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/information/ladyboylinks.html]lbfucker.gif[/url]

opps forgot the map

map 1.png

Have passed this bar many of times never popped in.

But now ill make the effort especially as it looks like the owner is a fellow Englishmen! Cant really go wrong in my opinion. And two for one sounds exciting too.

Ill pop in shortly :) Look forward to the specials for the addicts :)

Me: Oh My God!

TG: Not Oh My God! You Ting Tong!

Me: Oh My What then?

TG: Oh My Buddha!

Me: I Bar Fine Your Friend, She Like God.

TG: Ok Ok Ok! Oh My God! 300 Baht Please.....

To the owner of this bar: Who is the anti social bad tempered Thai guy in a wheel chair?  What is his position in The Triangle?

And is there any chance of enforcing a partial smoking ban or designated smoking area for those who still smoke like it's  1953

To the owner of this bar: Who is the anti social bad tempered Thai guy in a wheel chair?  What is his position in The Triangle?

And is there any chance of enforcing a partial smoking ban or designated smoking area for those who still smoke like it's  1953

You have raised two points 

Point one: The Thai guy is from Vietnam and a customer who drink between us and the bars opposite us . On his last trip he pissed off the staff in here and they made it very clear they didnt want him in the bar. He got the message and didnt come in. Unless i have major change in staff i doubt he will be back. 

Point Two: We are an open air bar would be very tricky to enforce something like that as the smoke will still blow into the bar.  And to be fair most of the smokers do tend to sit to the left of the bar in the pen areas but it gets pretty busy in here most nights so once that area is full it does tend to over spill into the rest of the bar.

Thanks for your feedback hope that answers your points raised

Archived