IGNORED

Triangle Bar Business Thread

Trianglebar

Due To the Barbie Bar Constantly Crying to my Boss that our prices are cheaper than his and its affecting his business. I am under instruction to inform you that from the 21st the price of Drinks will be going up. This is to apease the other bars around. I am sorry that this is beyond my control the powers that be have spoken. 

I will also be putting the daily question and promos on hold until futher notice. So for other Businesses out there you wont find the Triangle Bar hogging the top spot every day. 

See you the other side somewhere sometime. 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due To the Barbie Bar Constantly Crying to my Boss that our prices are cheaper than his and its affecting his business. I am under instruction to inform you that from the 21st the price of Drinks will be going up. This is to apease the other bars around. I am sorry that this is beyond my control the powers that be have spoken. 

I will also be putting the daily question and promos on hold until futher notice. So for other Businesses out there you wont find the Triangle Bar hogging the top spot every day. 

Well that's a shame because you offered good value and were fun and entertaining along with it.

One word jealousy , caused by laziness, most of these type of people take the easy way out with everything they do in life rather than use their brain to come up with ideas that attract customers.

if you put your prices up to suit your compediters you are on a loser . next thing you will have royal cliff or hardrock cafe complaining  

any holes a goal

It is a shame, I'll miss the daily quiz

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

There are always pressures affecting fiscal and operational aspects of places such as Triangle, we might not like. Everyone has a "vote" or choice, I used this bar as a late afternoon/early evening venue for the first time on my 13th trip and had passed it by many times, I will use it again within reason depending on price somewhat but I find the location interesting, the staff very friendly and it nice place.

Huh? That makes no sense at all! So you are just going to roll over and take it? I have seen the owners of barbie and they don't look that intimidating to me! Or is this just a convenient excuse to raise prices.

There is obviously no love lost between the bars, I have seen the notice about parking out the front of Triangle appear at Barbie a couple of weeks ago!

Very curious.......

What a load of bullshit. Would suggest you've been running at a low margin just to pull customers in and then raise your prices hoping you would keep them.

That is fine except you then play dirty by trying to blame Barbie Bar for your increase.

Grow a spine and just increase your prices without blaming others.

Interesting... is it still 2 for 1 and how much bud?

competition is healthy  but using crying as a criteria for pricing in Thailand seems to be a huge own goal , PR wise.

Some people cry with a gun in their hand.

Pandabear

I do not get involved in discussions of this nature BUT I would not accuse anyone of anything unless you know the full truth.

Fair enough. But I would think if the full truth is too delicate to post, then maybe don't just post a fraction of one half of the truth that makes a neighbouring business look bad. That is not cool no matter how you sugarcoat it.

Pandabear

I do not get involved in discussions of this nature BUT I would not accuse anyone of anything unless you know the full truth.

Is there more to it that you know about or are you just speculating.

I notice the Triangle Bar haven't tried to respond???

Fair enough. But I would think if the full truth is too delicate to post, then maybe don't just post a fraction of one half of the truth that makes a neighbouring business look bad. That is not cool no matter how you sugarcoat it.

He has told you the full truth so no more to tell as you were stating that there was more to what they were saying and there is not more.

Hi Chris, what goes around, comes around.....I'm sure your regulars will still be sticking with you because of the service from yourself and the ladies.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

• 2 weeks later...

Good on you Chris, I'm really happy you've stuck to your guns and shoved it up him.....well done.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Well that's a shame because you offered good value and were fun and entertaining along with it.

One word jealousy , caused by laziness, most of these type of people take the easy way out with everything they do in life rather than use their brain to come up with ideas that attract customers.

You hit the nail on the head

It is a shame, I'll miss the daily quiz

It will return, I never knew how popular it was till it stopped. Far more people play along at home than give me the answers. I hope they will continue to play and maybe join in with some of the answers

There are always pressures affecting fiscal and operational aspects of places such as Triangle, we might not like. Everyone has a "vote" or choice, I used this bar as a late afternoon/early evening venue for the first time on my 13th trip and had passed it by many times, I will use it again within reason depending on price somewhat but I find the location interesting, the staff very friendly and it nice place.

Price, Location, and Customer service is what we will continue to push, I hope you use us on your 14th 15th, 20th,50th..... trips.

Huh? That makes no sense at all! So you are just going to roll over and take it? I have seen the owners of barbie and they don't look that intimidating to me! Or is this just a convenient excuse to raise prices.

There is obviously no love lost between the bars, I have seen the notice about parking out the front of Triangle appear at Barbie a couple of weeks ago!

Very curious.......

Was never going to roll over. I stood firm and in this case it has paid off. 

What a load of bullshit. Would suggest you've been running at a low margin just to pull customers in and then raise your prices hoping you would keep them.

That is fine except you then play dirty by trying to blame Barbie Bar for your increase.

Grow a spine and just increase your prices without blaming others.

Only BS i see was your comment. Prices wont be increasing and we wont be going out of business because of it. Greed is the undoing of many a man watch and wait to see what undoings will happen in the future. 

Interesting... is it still 2 for 1 and how much bud?

Buy one get one free wont be going anywhere we are the home of it and we welcome everyone into our home. 

We dont sell bud sorry. San mig light is only 105 for 2 

competition is healthy  but using crying as a criteria for pricing in Thailand seems to be a huge own goal , PR wise.

Business is business and PR wise i dont think its a hugh own goal was scored. We just opened a few peoples eyes, 

Some people cry with a gun in their hand.

I just been handed a Machine Gun. :P

The truth was posted another bar put pressure on to increase out prices, I was not going to follow. 

Is there more to it that you know about or are you just speculating.

I notice the Triangle Bar haven't tried to respond???

You have a response now

Good on you Chris, I'm really happy you've stuck to your guns and shoved it up him.....well done.

Thank you Alan. 

The Triangle Bar YOU PAY LESS

Happy 1st of December To wish all our customers a merry xmas and Happy Holidays The Triangle Bar is doing something special for the month of December. 

Every day we will have a different drink Promotion it starts at 8am and finishes at midnight see the attached poster and list. We hope that you make a trip in to see us and enjoy these promotions. 

We have even extended our happy hours so you can enjoy the football without having to rush your drinks. 

rsz_ddp.jpg

Good work Chris, keep it up.

Just read through the last few posts concerning the price increase issue.

To a certain extent, all the business owners In Pattaya need to keep a level of goodwill with the neighbouring bars.  

If an issue arises, it may not be 'pistols at dawn' that settles the dispute, but other quieter and more underhanded means.  As has happened before, for example, you suddenly have a 'customer' bar-fining one of your girls who in fact is a Police informant.  Followed by a raid and charges of running a prostitution ring........

Based on that, I understood the pressure for a prospective price increase, so Kudos to Triangle for sticking to their business ethic and fighting back.  I'm sure the "You Pay Less" promo has a few other bar owners tearing their hair out. :D 

Well done on that score.

It was, however, a little unfortunate to name the competitor who was raising the pressure.  I comprehend the reasoning, but it certainly raised some hackles.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Archived