IGNORED

Triangle Bar Business Thread

Trianglebar

What a fantasic weekend for sport MAN United Beaten and MAN City Beaten come on MAN only a few weeks left till the Season starts.

Then there was the Ashes, England just won the first test MANy didnt think it was going to happen but we MANaged to get the win.

This week sees the State of Origin I think Australia have a chance of Winning this!!!

So Lets start this weeks Quiz there is a link as always with the Answers I have given you 5 clues in the above sentances Hope you MANaged to find them (another clue)

Remember please PM the forum Answer to me dont post it in the open. And the Bar question please come into the bar to Answer. NO GOOGLEING

Bar Question: What is the surname of the singer who was originally born Barry Alan Pincus?

Forum Question: What name is given to Japanese graphic novels, typically intended for adults, characterized by highly stylized art?

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little Later today to spice things up yesterday the Aloo Aloo Alan won the Bar with Barry Manilow. and Plakapong from Pattaya live won the Forum with Manga. 

Bar question: What is the name of an official of the Chinese Empire and also a type of fruit?

Forum Question: What is the name of the first track released by Nelly Furtado from her best-selling album Loose, in 2006?.

Well its Wednesday so thats State of Origin Day in the bar. The tv's will be set the music system will be set the Beer will be cold all we need is you to come in and enjoy the final game.

What has happened to you this week i gave you the Link on Monday All answers have MAN in them. So when i get Emperor, Im like a Bird and Keith as answers to the questions im thinking some of you missed the clues or are not paying attention.

The bar was won by Dan Dan the Big Juice Man with Mandarin and no one got the Nelly Futado answer of Maneater.

So lets continue with the MAN answers.

Bar Question: What is the correct name for your lower jaw bone?

Forum question: What MAN is a type of pea, the pod of which is also eaten?

Finally Australia win something a close game yesterday in the state of origin lots of good friendly banter going on.

its also good to see that you forum guys have a sense of humor some of the answers yesterday were comical. Snowman and Mr Bean were just a few

But we do have some winners

Peewee Pete won the Bar question with Mandible and the Forum was won by the Pattayalive guys again but this time it was their star Player Sexyman with the correct answer of Mange Tout.

Bar Question: What is the name of a literary or musical composition written with the hand, as opposed to a printed copy?

Forum Question: In 1974, the legendary footballer Denis Law scored an amazing back heeled goal in the last game of the season for which English football club?

Good luck

a Double bubble for Pee Wee Pete this week he got the Bar question right again with Manuscript. no one attempted to guess the Forum answer of Man City. so no points there.

Lets see how we do today.

Bar Question: What other name is the Marine Cnidarian Bluebottle known as?

Forum Queston: Who wears a Suit with the Sign for HOPE on the front?

Had a great night out in town thanks to everyone i got chance to meet and say hi to.
We now have two spaces Available on the Fishing trip as someone has had to pull out due to unforseen problems. (get well soon) So get in quick because these space will be gone
I think this is the first time its happened but BruceK managed to win both the forum then come into the bar hours later and win the Bar question. Well done Bruce and thanks for playing along. answers were Man o War and Superman
The boys at pattaya Live won this week for most forum questions answered.

So its a weekend of sport again, Cricket, Moto Gp, Snooker, Golf, dont think i missed anything. oh yeah Man United are playing as well.

Have a great weekend no questions until Wednesday as two dry days in the bar. (not on the boat!!)

Its Wednesday didnt those two dry days fly by? Well first off i would like to Thank everyone who came on the fishing trip with us. pictures will be uploaded later. The next trip is on the 5th December so put it in your diarys and dont miss out on a great day out.
Today is Cocktail Party night. Fresh cocktails all made by our mixolgist in the bar.
Having been invited to a few parties this week i thought i would theme the questions around styles of Dance. there Cryptic as usual
heres an example: Block up? = Clog dance
lets see if two days being dry has improved your thinking or completly destroyed you.
Bar question: Three teas?

Forum Question: Farm Building?

Well it seems that the two days off gave your brains a rest lots of you answering the questions yesterday and getting it right the winners were

Bar questions was Allan 18coins with Cha Cha Cha and choonsy Pattayamotorbikes.com on the Pattayaclub forum popped his cherry and correctly answered Barn Dance.

Please Pm your answers

Bar question: Make of a car?

Forum question: Two tins?

Aloo Aloo alan back to his winning ways with the first person answering the Bar question Morris Dance. Jacko from Pattayatalk also came on form being the first to answer the forum question of Can Can. The facebook guys you were only minutes behind him.

So its the last day today we got the weekend upon us F1 on sunday, Football, Tennis, Tiddly winks. make sure you get in early to reserve your spaces.

Bar question. To Sack?

Forum question. To Sprain?

End on some easy ones

check out the pictures of the fishing trip in the post above have a great weekend.

Morning guys so its the weekend and we have football on all weekend man city and Sunderland, Liverpool and Thailand, and a few others the f1 is on whos going to take pole?

Plus the usual sports rugby etc.

So yesterdays winners were Allan 18coins with Fire Dance and Sexyman pattayalive with the Twist.

Have a great weekend and see you all monday

A happy Monday to you all. Great results this weekend with the sport, we got the ashes back on starting Thursday will England be able to hold its Lead? 

So this weeks questions will be just random questions. No Theme, no connections, Please don't Google the answer and pm the Forum answer

Bar question: Which city hosted the first Rugby League Magic Weekend in 2007?

Forum Question: In which body of water would you find the Farne Islands?

Have a great Day

A good start to what looks like its going to be a wet week. SP Pete got the answer Cardiff and won his free Leo. And Sexyman Pattayalive won the forum with the North Sea.  

Just a Reminder the Bruntys Cider is only on Buy one Get one Free until the end of the month so if you haven't had chance to try the new flavors get in soon.

Bar question. Who were the four members of sixties “Super-Group” Blind Faith?

Forum Question: Which country has the biggest population of Spanish speakers?

First off today Its Goodbye Allan 18coins and Hello Allan Jockeys Soi Lengkee still the same person just a brand spanking new Restaurant.

Good luck with the opening and wish you all the success in the future will be round for Breakfast later.

So back to Business no one got the Bar question which is not a surprise the answer was Ginger Baker, Eric Clapton, Ric Grech and Steve Winwood.

Jacko from Pattaya talk has come out of his hibernation and got the answer first with Mexico.

Bar Question: What is a GONIOMETER used to measure?

Forum Question: What name was given to the series of battles fought in France and Belgium at the start of the Great War?

So not a great day for you and a super victory for me. The answers Were

Bar: Angles and the

Forum was The Battle of the frontiers. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Frontiers

Now you know lets see how well i do today. 

Bar question: Which UK Airport was previously known as Elmdon?

Forum Question: Which rank in the British Army comes between Colonel and Major General?

I didn't know you all liked Wine so much the new drinks Promo did really well for its launch. Try something different.
Don't forget you can see the Ashes live in the Bar

Your Brains were back into gear yesterday with Aloo Aloo Alan getting the Bar question right it is now Birmingham Airport.
The forum a little tricky a few wrong answers in the end MM from PattayaTalk got the correct answer with Brigadier.

Lets see how you do today being the end of the week lets end it on a hard question.
Bar question: What figure appears on the weather vane at Lord’s Cricket ground?
Forum Question: Which is the largest milk producing state in the USA?

Its the weekend so no questions until monday but the winner from yesterday were SP Pete with the bar answer Old man time. and the BruceK getting the Pattayaclub a win on the forums with California. 

We have the Ashes on as well as the Liverpool game and Brunley Vs Bolton as well so pop in grab a drink or a bottle of our Wine and enjoy the sports. 

Have a great weekend 

See you monday

Have to say I am just back from a three week trip and made this bar my local for starting off a night out and day time drinks, great price, staff are good and the wraps/ rolls are tasty. Fully recommended

Have to say I am just back from a three week trip and made this bar my local for starting off a night out and day time drinks, great price, staff are good and the wraps/ rolls are tasty. Fully recommended

Thanks for the feedback glad you enjoyed yourself. 

Monday morning is upon us again the sun is out its a great day to be in Pattaya.

After having a chat with the guys last night and waiting to find out who the next Dr Who is i have deiced that this weeks Theme is going to be Doctor Doctor questions.

We will start off with some jokes just finish the punch line.

Bar question: Doctor, doctor. why do I keep painting myself gold

Forum question:  Doctor doctor, they've dropped me from the cricket team - they call me butterfingers ?

Wheres your humor gone? no one got even close to the answers heres what im looking for. Bar Answer Don't worry, it's just a gilt complex 

And for the forum answer don't worry, what you have is not catching. Ha ha ha ha smile they were funny.

Ok so today lets see how you do. 

Bar question: What was Dr No’s first name?

Forum Question: Name the doctor whose experiments usually ended in his assistant Beaker getting harmed?

Aloo aloo Alan won the bar with Julius and we have a new boy on the block iluvpattaya winning the forum for pattaya Addicts with Dr Bunsen Honeydew.

Bar question: Who is Andre Romelle Young better known as?

Forum Question: What was Dr Hook & The Medicine Show’s only British number 1 single?

Aloo aloo Alan won the bar with Julius and we have a new boy on the block iluvpattaya winning the forum for pattaya Addicts with Dr Bunsen Honeydew.

Bar question: Who is Andre Romelle Young better known as?

Forum Question: What was Dr Hook & The Medicine Show’s only British number 1 single?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_xLeJ4OzUs

If only you had pm me the answer! but well done you were the only one to get it correct.

Dr Dre was the answer to the bar question Allan from Jockeys (the new restaurante on Soi lengkee) got the answer right he's a lot more down with the popular music than he looks!

No one got the forum Who is Sylvias mother? shes not going to help you out but "When your in love with a beautiful woman" tell me and you would of got the answer correct.

Bar Question: Dr Christiaan Barnard performed the first human heart transplant in which country?

Forum Question: Which doctor, turned author wrote Jurassic Park and The Andromeda Strain?

Good luck

Archived