Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Triangle Bar Business Thread

Trianglebar

Its Monday only 6 days left of this craziness as i hate it so much there will not be any questions this week as im not planning on being in the bar for anyone to come answer them plus most of the people that do answer the questions are in far off countries staying dry. 

On Friday no one won the Bar question the answer was Aqua and forum was won by dave on the facebook page he got closest with 78% the answer was 71%

Todays Promo in the bar is Smirnoff Ice Honey Ripple limited edition  120Baht Buy one Get one Free Starts 8am till midnight
The Triangle Bar YOU PAY LESS 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here, done songkram twice, be back in Thailand on the 27th when it's all over, back to the old triangle

Well Tuesday is upon us thats another day less of the idiots who think they become Rambo because they have a water Gun. 

why do they insist on still trying to soak you when its well past sunset and your saying No?

If i make it to the end of the week with out myself or one of my customers smacking someone it will be an accomplishment. (i am referring to the hours after 7pm)

Todays Promo in the bar is London Pride 330ml Bottles 135Baht  Starts 8am till midnight

Well Tuesday is upon us thats another day less of the idiots who think they become Rambo because they have a water Gun. 

why do they insist on still trying to soak you when its well past sunset and your saying No?

If i make it to the end of the week with out myself or one of my customers smacking someone it will be an accomplishment. (i am referring to the hours after 7pm)

Todays Promo in the bar is London Pride 330ml Bottles 135Baht  Starts 8am till midnight

Is that 2 bottles or 1 for baht 135?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

single bottle only not in the bogof offer sorry

Fair enough, quality beer imported.  Think me stick with Singha!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Its Mid Week there is a light at the end of this water filled tunnel The Triangle Is a Dry Zone its just getting here is the Problem. 

Tonight Live Music in the Bar to lift your drenched spirits 

Todays Promo in the bar is Sangsom + mixer 60Baht Buy one get one Free

Its Thursday the laundries are full with wet clothes and the clinics and pharmacy's are out of stock of ear, eye and rash creams must mean that Songkran is still on.

The Dry Haven that is Triangle Bar has kept out the onslaught of water guns, Water Cannons and the occasional Water Bomb. If you make it here alive and dry you can be sure the staff will make sure your looked after with a Cold beer and speedy service.

Todays Promo in the bar is Finlandia Vodka + mixer 100 Baht Buy one get one Free

Last day of the week and only tomorrow to go with the water Have you managed to stay dry? or are you a secret Rambo walking the streets terrorizing people with your super soaker :P

Tonight Live Music in the Bar to lift your drenched spirits 
Todays Promo in the bar is JagerBombs 100 Baht Buy one get one Free

Happy Songkran Day to everyone Remember its a day of showing respect and getting blessed. Not a day to see how many people you can knock off a motorbike. 

So with that greeting it must mean its the last day of water being thrown around and being shot by random Strangers. 

The Girls will be outside getting people wet today i have to let them have a little bit of fun once a year but it will all be stopped early by 5pm no excessive water throwing. Of course once inside the Bar you will be safe and dry. 

Its a Weekend of sport F1, Football, Rugby. 

Weekend Promo in the bar is Cider 129 a pint of Draught Gold or Kepplers

Its Monday life has returned to the normal craziness that only happen in Pattaya. Yesterday see a return of some MIA customers. Your all Welcome back even if you do have war wounds like Red eye, Festering Cuts, Water Damaged Phones etc. 

Back by popular demand this week is the Dingbat round. Guess the answers Pm me the forum answer or pop into the bar and try and win a free drink.

Picture1.png Bar question
Picture2.png Forum Question

Tuesday today and life is normal Yesterday the forum was answered first by Harry Brown of the Addicts forum the answer was Screws and bar was not guessed correctly the answer was Open Prison.

I forgot to mention the theme this week all answers are some how Prison/ Bad people related. 

Picture2.png Bar question

Picture1.png Forum Question.

Todays Promo in the bar is Heineken 100baht buy one get one free

The Triangle Bar YOU PAY LESS.

Live Music Night in the Bar tonight if you not heard our resident bands there very good, Playing all the hits and oldies kicks off at 8pm

Yesterday the Forum was won by Materialsman from Live forum.the answer was Strangeways. And Well done to SP Pete for getting the bar question and winning a free drink the answer was Grass someone up.

Picture2.png Forum Question

Todays Promo in the bar is Sangsom + Mixer 60 baht buy one get one free

The Triangle Bar YOU PAY LESS.

The music was rocking last night the bar was packed to its limit sorry for those that couldn't get in. More music on Friday night. 

yesterday the Forum was answered by Thinkinallowed from the live forum the answer was repeat offender. no one came in with the right bar answer it was hightend security. 

try again today 

Picture1.png Bar question

Picture2.png Forum Question

Todays Promo in the bar is Finlandia Vodka + Mixer 100 baht buy one get one free

End of the Week and the end of the Dingbats so will leave you with two easy answers. Yesterday SP Pete got the forum one very quickly with Dartmoor but he didnt get in quick enough to win the Bar question that went to col who got Exercise yard. 

Tonight Live Music in the bar rocking the night away so get in early. 

Also being Anzac day with put on a special price on our Bundy Rum so you can have a drink to remember those that fell. 

Picture2.png Forum question.

Todays Anzac Promo in the bar is Bundaberg Rum 100 baht buy one get one free

Thanks to the Band last night sorry we ended so abruptly but some people just dont know how to conduct themselves 

We ended the week with David getting the forum question of Feltham and for Some Aussie guy winning the bar question with life in prison. 

A full weekend of sport in store for you Snooker, Rugby, Football, Tiddly Winks. 

Weekend Promo in the bar is Cider 129 a pint of Draught Gold or Kepplers

What a night! Football Heaven or Football Hell.  Thanks to all the guys in for being such good sports if you win or loose it was a blinding night. 

This week im feeling in a mischievous mood so you have Ditloids to answer. 

Whats a Ditloid? its a type of word puzzle, in which a phrase, quotation, date, or fact must be deduced from the numbers and abbreviated letters in the clue. Common words such as `the`, `in`, `a`, `an`, `of`, `to`, etc. are not normally abbreviated. It is usually written in the form of an equation such as 7=D in a W (Seven days in a week).

Bar question: 5=R on the OF 

Forum Question: 21=S on a D

Todays Promo in the bar is Singha Light 75 baht buy one get one free

What a night! Football Heaven or Football Hell.  Thanks to all the guys in for being such good sports if you win or loose it was a blinding night. 

This week im feeling in a mischievous mood so you have Ditloids to answer. 

Whats a Ditloid? its a type of word puzzle, in which a phrase, quotation, date, or fact must be deduced from the numbers and abbreviated letters in the clue. Common words such as `the`, `in`, `a`, `an`, `of`, `to`, etc. are not normally abbreviated. It is usually written in the form of an equation such as 7=D in a W (Seven days in a week).

Bar question: 5=R on the OF 

Forum Question: 21=S on a D

Todays Promo in the bar is Singha Light 75 baht buy one get one free

Forum Question: 21=S on a D     21 Spots on a Dice?

Just a quick reminder if you do play along with the Quiz please PM the answer to me and dont post it in the open it does spoil it for others. 

A good start yesterday Thinkingallowed from live getting 21 spots on a dice. Its been a While for a win from him is he back on top form? and another winner who has had a dry spell recently is Allan from 18coins he got the bar question with 5 rings on the Olympic flag

Bar question: 16=P in C 

Forum Question: 0=BLSB

Todays Promo in the bar is Bruntys Cider 150 baht buy one get one free

Just a quick reminder if you do play along with the Quiz please PM the answer to me and dont post it in the open it does spoil it for others. 

Oops sorry, thoughtless of me.

Music night in the Bar today get in early to hear the legend that is Patrick He has promised to bring his Electric Guitar with him tonight so expect something Extra Special.

Yesterdays winner was Kevcov from the Addicts forum with no business like show business and the bar went to jay with 16 pawns in Chess

Bar question: 24=BB in a P

forum Question: 36=I in a Y

Todays Promo in the bar is Sangsom + Mixer 50 baht buy one get one free

Music last night was Electric :) Thankyou Patrick a great night.

well done Jack for the bar answer of 24 black birds in a pie and to thinkingallowed for the forum win of 36 inch in a yard. 

Bar question: 12=GM and T

Forum question: 3=S in a T

Todays Promo in the bar is Jagerbombs 100 baht buy one get one free

A new player has emerged from the addicts forum Stormbird won yesterdays forum question with the answer 3 sides in a triangle. no one got the bar question it was a hard one 12 good men and true.

Bar question: 20=Q in a R

Forum question: 1=SUP is a B

Todays Promo in the bar is Finlandia Vodka + mixer 100 baht buy one get one free

The weekend is upon us. Kevcov won for the addicts forum 1 stroke under par is a birdie. and again no one got the bar question which was 20 Quires in  a ream.

So Another Weekend of Sport the Semi finals of the snooker, BPL, Super rugby, and the Big fight on Sunday Morning kicking off at 9am. 

Weekend Promo in the bar is Draught Cider 129 a pint.

Guys and Gals its your last chance this week to get booked into the fishing trip on the 13th of May. Spaces a filling up quickly last night another 7 spaces snapped up. Don't get caught out on Buddha day. all the bars and Ago go's will be closed. 

If your interested pop in and see me or send me a message. 

Chris

Archived