Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Forum Upgraded

LaaMok

Well like everyone else i guess i will learn to like it. Question, on the old look at the top of the page you had links to ladyboy ac and so on, am i missing it or are these links no longer their.

markinaruba

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Edge

• 7-Eleven

• LaaMok

• Paddy Od

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Question, on the old look at the top of the page you had links to ladyboy ac and so on, am i missing it or are these links no longer their.

It's been left off for now, we are working on it.

When using Firefox 7 or IE8, it seems that larger dimensional pics are not resizing to fit the screen. I double checked about:config in FF and 'enable_automatic_image_resizing' is set to true, same in IE8. Whether the setting is set to true or false, larger dimensional pics do not display properly.

Maybe I missed a setting something within FF and IE8...

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Probably pointing out the obvious but, are all topics suppose to be HOT?

Here's to a long life and a merry one

A quick death and an easy one

A pretty girl and an honest one

A cold beer and another one!

Welcome to the 21st Century: 5***** for the fresh and clean overall look and the layout of this forum. Great job and probably a lot of work.

i liked the old format. sorry i know you guys put lots of time and effort into changing it and i'm sure i'll get used to it. one question, on the old format i had it set so there were more posts per page, so a long thread would be fewer pages in total, is there a way to do that on this one? i can't find it

SN7tukw.gif

I would also like to Thank SERPENTINE as in the last Forum change he was available for hints and nudges :Clap9:

Hello,

Not a big issue - probably does not bother anyone (me included). But i have noticed browsing through pages that the page number in the thread reads with a decimal point... for example:

untitled.bmp

Edited by tofu

Hi, I tried to answer a poll with multiple questions, but I skipped ONE question because NONE of the answers applied to me. The board rejected it with ...

[#10355] You must cast your vote in each question of the poll.

IMO it would be better to allow some questions to be skipped when the answer would not be correct -- only chosen to make the software function.

It looks good but I dont think the iPhone interface is as good. It seems it's not possible to directly access the last page of a thread or even go to the reply that was last read like you could on the previous version. Prob the 2 main differences so far as I mostly access this forum from my phone

Sorry please ignore this post, just saw the solution ie press the blue dot or star.

Edited by feelus

Ok I give up. Has anyone seen the 'view more posts per page' button?

According to the Help Topics, it should be here :-

Help Topic: Your Control Panel (My Controls)

The control panel is where you set up your personal preferences for the board. You can change how the board looks and operates for you from here.

Board Settings:

You can manage settings related to how the board is displayed/operates from this page. You can choose your timezone and various view options here, such as which text editor you would like to use.

We don't seem to have that. We have My Settings, which includes some of the preferences, but not that one.......as far as i can see.

Edit - This seems to have gone?

Forum.JPG

keep up the great work lamok, I appreciate it

In the mobile version on my iPad and iPhone the pictures don't show up in the treads, all I see is questionmarks. I like the new look though. Anyone else with iPad / iPhone having difficulties with the mobile version?

Hi, I tried to answer a poll with multiple questions, but I skipped ONE question because NONE of the answers applied to me. The board rejected it with ...

[#10355] You must cast your vote in each question of the poll.

IMO it would be better to allow some questions to be skipped when the answer would not be correct -- only chosen to make the software function.

It never allowed you to skip questions in the last version either, its up to the poll maker to give enough choices.

What happened to the "Todays active posts"?

You just click "view new content" and then last 24 hours.

it's not working well at all for me, i'm using the latest Firefox browser.

1. can't change the skin. click on the change theme and all that comes up is a blank window.

2.when i click on my name in the top right corner, the window mixes with the banner adds and makes both unreadable.

3. etc,etc,etc........

In the mobile version on my iPad and iPhone the pictures don't show up in the treads, all I see is questionmarks. I like the new look though. Anyone else with iPad / iPhone having difficulties with the mobile version?

+1 Same problem.

Any one sort this out yet?

Thanks

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."

Since the upgrade I can no longer access the Forum from my laptop. I can still log on from my desktop without problems. Both running IE8.

This is the screen that comes up when trying to log on with my laptop.

Can anyone help please?

PA Screen.jpg

PA Error.jpg

Edited by Mart39

Pics within posts aren't showing on the mobile version for me . How about others ?

I am having problems with viewing images in posts... using iphone 4. Instead of automatically displaying them, I see a link. After clicking, get file not found :-(

Prior to the board upgrade it was working all fine.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

stil cant see pics in the mobile version ( android)

also there no way to select page in multi page threads and it seems to randomly choose the page it opens on , doesnt seem to be related to what pages you have previously read . this makes it very frustrating especially in threads with lots of pages

According to the Help Topics, it should be here :-

We don't seem to have that. We have My Settings, which includes some of the preferences, but not that one.......as far as i can see.

Edit - This seems to have gone?

Forum.JPG

I don't know if the control panel came back but, for me, the posts per page have gone back to the 25 I had set, so something has been fixed.

I don't know if the control panel came back but, for me, the posts per page have gone back to the 25 I had set, so something has been fixed.

I think 25 is just the default. Those who have noticed seem to have had it set at 40 before?

:OMFG: Sorry to say - gave it a couple of days to try to get used to it,but have to admit - i hate it :Puke2:.Dont like anything about it, IMO it is just crap... and as other BMs stated - where is the clip showing that there are pics in the thread?. The way emotions are shown is also a disaster (again IMO). Only good thing is that i can now get a few more hours "sleep" as i dont have to be on here all the time. :10: :10:

Just my :2Cents1:

Everyone has the right to my opinion