IGNORED

Forum Upgraded

LaaMok

Sorry about the wait, please report any problems here. Still alot of work to do.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Edge

• 7-Eleven

• LaaMok

• Paddy Od

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No priblems am sure you will Iron out all thr quirks

I have a different lsyout on my Phone now is that part of your plan or are Phoned and viewing an issue ?

Keel up the good work

Not sure how I feel about this forum software, I've seen it on other forums and I always thought the one here before was much more clearer and better. Why did you change it? Anyway, something to add that would be nice: Spy, Recent Topics Added, Status Updates etc to the front page.

I will add that again, I changed it because its improved and keeping ahead, I waited many months because some of our apps werent updated.

Now playing around a bit mire on my Phone this layout seems to suit it better

It is also running and loading pages quicker and more smoothly and seems quite good

i do not know.how you do all this Computer stuff going to take me Days to get my head around this stuff 55555

woah, i spun out.. good to keep up with the latest software.. as long as it works!

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Yeah it's not that bad, just different. Didn't notice any bugs other than animated gifs as avatars were broken but that was fixed by uploading the image again. Also something to note was that those topic descriptions or whatever they are called under the topic name have vanished. Also I have one question I wanted to ask a long time before, why has the anonymous mode always been disabled here? I've always thought it's a bit annoying that everyone can see what topic you are reading, who has visited a thread etc.

Edited by Mr. Muscle Beach

The first ever forum was good and the seond new look forum was difficult to get used to but great when i got used to it, but this new one is excellent... Well Done Bryan..

Looks real slick on my iPhone Laa Mok!

Love it.

Bang

Apologies not accepted....... not required! It is looking good to me.

It looks great!

Hmm...this will take a minute to get used to but so far I like it! I thought the old board was somewhat busy and cluttered but this seems more minimalist and clean.

Yeah it's not that bad, just different. Didn't notice any bugs other than animated gifs as avatars were broken but that was fixed by uploading the image again. Also something to note was that those topic descriptions or whatever they are called under the topic name have vanished. Also I have one question I wanted to ask a long time before, why has the anonymous mode always been disabled here? I've always though it's a bit annoying that everyone can see what topic you are reading, who has visited a thread etc.

We banned it along time ago, because we had guys slagging off the forum and spending all there time reading it... its also nice to know who is reading your topic, especially if you have posted pictures! Its good to know if you have a stalker too! lol

Hmm...this will take a minute to get used to but so far I like it! I thought the old board was somewhat busy and cluttered but this seems more minimalist and clean.

I working on cluttering it up, don't worry! lol

This is sexy!

No issues as yet. Can't find the option to display more posts but I suspect it's there somewhere!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I like the upgrade, looks more fresh

But i have problem editing my post i did 5 minutes ago. One sentence i need to clean up.

I like the upgrade, looks more fresh

But i have problem editing my post i did 5 minutes ago. One sentence i need to clean up.

it wont let you, or you cant find the button?

Sorry for bad explaining.

I can edit my post, but when i try to save changes it just freeze.

Hi Laamok,

Nice new look on the forum.

I have had one issue so far. When using the "view new content" I had one issue. When I clicked a topic, the topic would disappear when I returned to new content.

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.