IGNORED

Forum Upgraded

LaaMok

Am I missing something or does it no longer tell you which threads have pictures in them?

Going to make it that little bit harder to filter through the threads to find smut whilst at work.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Edge

• 7-Eleven

• LaaMok

• Paddy Od

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok I give up. Has anyone seen the 'view more posts per page' button?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Just tried to edit my post and it wouldn't save the edit...

Also when i select a thread I have been reading it takes me to the first page and not where I left off.

Hi Laamok,

I miss the listbox which allowed you to jump from one area to another without having to go via the front page. :GoldenSmile1:

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

Looks good and the few issues I am experiencing have already been mentioned.

A few bugs, but the important part is keeping the site updated to prevent exploits and other security risks.

Pics within posts aren't showing on the mobile version for me . How about others ?

Maybe I'm blind but is there a way to see who's in chat without actually going into chat like before?

Unable to insert a smiley and change signature and how do I know when a thread has attachments... am I missing something?

Looks good to me and a bit more fresh.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Am I missing something or does it no longer tell you which threads have pictures in them?

I can't find that either.

Ok I give up. Has anyone seen the 'view more posts per page' button?

I looked everywhere I could think of and didn't come across it. I used to be set to 25 posts per page but it reset me to 12, so that may now be a global constant.

Also when i select a thread I have been reading it takes me to the first page and not where I left off.

At the top of each page of a thread there's a "Go to first unread post" that you can click on. But if you want to get there in one step, instead of clicking on the title of the post, click on the blue dot to the left of the title. If you have no unread posts in that thread, there will be no blue dot. There used to be a small orange rectangle that did the same thing in the previous set up.

Pics within posts aren't showing on the mobile version for me . How about others ?

Found one problem, don't know if it is common to all browsers.

I am using Firefox

If I go into say thai girls uncut, open a thread and then go page for page say 10 pages in to the thread.

there is a button there to take me direct back to home page of the topic,

but I them cannot get out of the topic.

If I use the back button it takes me back to the page on the thread I just left and I have to

go back through all the pages I have viewed, to get back to the main home page.

Other than this I find this new layout excellent, good stuff Bryan.

Found one problem, don't know if it is common to all browsers.

I am using Firefox

If I go into say thai girls uncut, open a thread and then go page for page say 10 pages in to the thread.

there is a button there to take me direct back to home page of the topic,

but I them cannot get out of the topic.

If I use the back button it takes me back to the page on the thread I just left and I have to

go back through all the pages I have viewed, to get back to the main home page.

Other than this I find this new layout excellent, good stuff Bryan.

There are no longer "First" and "Last" buttons, but there's a small << button all the way to the left that will take you back to the first page of the thread. If, by "main home page" you meant of the forum (not of the thread) go up to the top of the page where it shows this:

and click on "Pattya Forum" or whatever sub-forum you like, to the right of it.

Ha Ha, it reformatted the stuff I pasted in. The bullet list above is actually one big horizontal list near the top of the page.

Edited by philkrenshaw

Hi, I can't get the Spy button to work, I'm on PC IE8, is it just me or a general problem?

Brilliant site as always!

Unable to insert a smiley and change signature and how do I know when a thread has attachments... am I missing something?

Further to my last, all seems OK now with exception of identifying which topic has pics attached. Miss seeing the 'paperclip".

I am having problems with viewing images in posts... using iphone 4. Instead of automatically displaying them, I see a link. After clicking, get file not found :-(

Prior to the board upgrade it was working all fine.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."

I just don't like changes, i was finally getting used to the other one ...

And some things don't work, like when i go to view my profile, if i then want to see my last posts or anything else in that column just beneath my profile picture, i need to open them in a new tab, because just clicking on them with my left button doesn't open them.

I know you try to make this forum the best as possible, but as i said, i don't like changes (i'm a little bit sick in my mind :P ), and i think sometimes it's better not to change too much (this is the 2nd time allready that the site has changed since the 2.5 years that i'm here).

But it's nice to see you still want to improve.

Hi Laamok,

I miss the listbox which allowed you to jump from one area to another without having to go via the front page. :GoldenSmile1:

This one.

Screen shot 2011-09-02 at 2.46.40 PM.png

I like the new look but to be honest, the previous was much better and easier on my Android phone. Not complaining though, because I appreciate all the work that has gone into this amazing site!

This one.

Screen shot 2011-09-02 at 2.46.40 PM.png

That's correct. Is it on the new version somewhere? Maybe I just missed it.

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

Hi

I was playing around with one field at the bottom of the screen and changed the value to IPS pre3.2 or something like that. Now I can't get back to the original setting. Can an Admin please change it back for me?

thanks

Hi, I can't get the Spy button to work, I'm on PC IE8, is it just me or a general problem?

Spy's not working for me either, i'm using chrome..

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

The paperclip icon doesn't exist anymore... I guess we will actually have to read some threads!

Spy's not working for me either, i'm using chrome..

Spy will be working soon, just need to upload some new files.

Hi

I was playing around with one field at the bottom of the screen and changed the value to IPS pre3.2 or something like that. Now I can't get back to the original setting. Can an Admin please change it back for me?

thanks

Use your back button then change it back.