IGNORED

What's the naughtiest bar on the darkside now?

gspotman

Mauled?  Did they get a new dog? Last time I was in there that little dog was the size of my foot..

It were such a kind of bathroom-rug-style mongrels making a lot of noise.

Some days ago I had a 38-year-old threeholer at Butterfly off Siam Country Club who did virtually everything, kissing, rimming and ATM/A2M included.

As always forgot her name.

I guess you mean Jam from Surin.

She is a threeholer who goes a long way to satisfy her customers and even seems to genuinely enjoy it.

She is thirty-eight years old, but still looks good for her age and has a son and a daughter.

She speaks Suai, a small local language spoken in some villages in the Khmer (Cambodian) language region.

She says she left her Thai husband because they did not match; not the usual bullshit about boozing, butterflying, etc.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

• 2 months later...

I had a lot of fun at Mango, but a google search now says it is permanently closed. Is this really true?

Was thinking of hitting it up in a month or so next time I am in Pattaya.

I had a lot of fun at Mango, but a google search now says it is permanently closed. Is this really true?

Was thinking of hitting it up in a month or so next time I am in Pattaya.

Still open, I had a drink there yesterday

"I want to die young, but only when I'm very very old"

"Life is for living, not for wishing you had lived a life"

Thanks for the quick update.

I wonder if the bar owner knows that Google reports it as closed, maybe its not that important for business.

• 3 months later...

I guess you mean Jam from Surin.

She is a threeholer who goes a long way to satisfy her customers and even seems to genuinely enjoy it.

She is thirty-eight years old, but still looks good for her age and has a son and a daughter.

She speaks Suai, a small local language spoken in some villages in the Khmer (Cambodian) language region.

She says she left her Thai husband because they did not match; not the usual bullshit about boozing, butterflying, etc.

She a regular at Butterfly?

Thanks for the quick update.

I wonder if the bar owner knows that Google reports it as closed, maybe its not that important for business.

Owner of Mango is from Wallonia.

Doesn’t speak English.

She a regular at Butterfly?

Jam is always at Butterfly unless she’s barfined LT.

She happens to be picky sometimes.

• 2 months later...

Is it still open ?

i will stay in Pattaya April 18-24 and looking for all kind of fun, so send me a msg if u up for a beer

Is it still open ?

Yep . 

Mango bar is the naughtiest but the women are a 3 on the 10 scale. Ok to go to if you want a BJ from a a lady that looks like a old hotel maid

Le Rouge, 2nd naughtiest, buy a LD and the top comes down and it's open season for titty massage, women are 4 on the 10 scale.

Joy Joy, the women don't mind being felt up when you buy a LD, 5/10

White Oyster and Butterfly have good looking ladies and don't mind getting naughty if you can hold a fun conversation with them. 

• Like 2

Mango bar is the naughtiest but the women are a 3 on the 10 scale. Ok to go to if you want a BJ from a a lady that looks like a old hotel maid

Le Rouge, 2nd naughtiest, buy a LD and the top comes down and it's open season for titty massage, women are 4 on the 10 scale.

White Oyster and Butterfly have good looking ladies and don't mind getting naughty if you can hold a fun conversation with them.

Paradise is worthy of a mention as well - though there are some rough, large women in there there are one or two that aren't too bad considering the place and certainly friendly enough.

• 4 weeks later...

Paradise is worthy of a mention as well - though there are some rough, large women in there there are one or two that aren't too bad considering the place and certainly friendly enough.

On the same scale the girls at Paradise are 2/10.

On my latest visit the girls at Joy Joy were 1/10.

At Butterfly you can hire two MILFs for a six-holer experience.

• 5 months later...

is it worth hiring  a  bike  or  is  it  walking distance from the  beach ?

is it worth hiring  a  bike  or  is  it  walking distance from the  beach ?

Definitely not within walking distance, as for worth renting a mike to visit, I'd say no.  Plenty of fun to be had on the bright-side, no need to drive all over the DS trying to find the bars and then hoping it's lively that day.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, interesting. I'm trying to get up t0 50 posts!!

Not a big deal ... you are not missing much

I'm a blowfish!

I drive by the Safe House bar every night about 8pm .. all the girls are sitting outside ... they look young and bored .. I have never been inside .. but, looks like a place that might be interesting

I'm a blowfish!

heard it was for sale from a reliable source

Many bars, restaurants, etc. are “for sale”, but that doesn’t mean there are any takers.

I drive by the Safe House bar every night about 8pm .. all the girls are sitting outside ... they look young and bored .. I have never been inside .. but, looks like a place that might be interesting

I'm a blowfish!

I've been in a few times the past couple of months and there was  one pretty spinner who unfortunately left a few weeks ago. I haven't been back since.There were/are a couple of 30 somethings who are ok but nothing special. The cashier and the ladyboy owner are friendly enough as are the 2 other ladyboys if that's your thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a blowfish!

I've been in a few times the past couple of months and there was  one pretty spinner who unfortunately left a few weeks ago. I haven't been back since.There were/are a couple of 30 somethings who are ok but nothing special. The cashier and the ladyboy owner are friendly enough as are the 2 other ladyboys if that's your thing.

Where is the Safe House?

What’s their specialty, safe sex?

I'm a blowfish!

Where is the Safe House?

What’s their specialty, safe sex?

Is The Safe House on Soi Toongklom-Tanman?

That’s a bit off the beaten track.

One or two years ago I saw a smallish bar there, not too far from the railway.

The name was Valentines, but it looked more like The Sleeping Beauty.

Is that the same place?

Do they cater for Thais or for farangs?

Have they got ST rooms?

Is The Safe House on Soi Toongklom-Tanman?

That’s a bit off the beaten track.

One or two years ago I saw a smallish bar there, not too far from the railway.

The name was Valentines, but it looked more like The Sleeping Beauty.

Is that the same place?

Do they cater for Thais or for farangs?

Have they got ST rooms?

Found their FB page. Yes, on Toongklom-Tanman.

https://www.facebook.com/The-safehouse-pattaya-992453180797623/

Found their FB page. Yes, on Toongklom-Tanman.

https://www.facebook.com/The-safehouse-pattaya-992453180797623/

Safe House Bar on Soi Toongklom-Tanman is a closed single-unit bar with a pool table owned by a post-op ladyboy.

Two of the girls were forty years old and looked younger.

One was 20 years old and looked older.

ST bar fine is 300 baht, no room available.

Valentines is on the same side of the road, but nearer to the railway.

It is an open beer bar where I saw two very old women and I was not tempted to waste time and money there.

• Like 2