IGNORED

What's the naughtiest bar on the darkside now?

gspotman

Hmm, interesting. I'm trying to get up t0 50 posts!!

• 4 weeks later...

New bar on Khao Noi called Mermaids right next door to Mango Bar - openning party on Friday apparently. Only a couple of girls in there when i popped in last night - nothing special to look at and not that young though a better standard than next door but happy enough to give a bj in the bar.

Also about 50m further down on the same side is Angel Bar - again only a couple of ladies in there and nothing special to look at but extremely friendly!

With these three and Paradise further down it is a pleasant little walk though you may be a bit sore by the end of it.

Also Golden Gate on the road the runs off Khao Noi opposite the Angel Bar has reopenned as The Dude Ranch (or something like that) - not been in yet.

Popped into Mermaids again last night and a totally different attitude from the three girls in there from what i got a few nights ago - could be down to me being a little less pissed though. No naughtiness in the bar and almost stand-off ish though it could be down to there being three other customers in the bar at the time. They did say they are having their opening party tonight with lots of new girls in.

On a plus note, i dropped in to Paradise further down and was pleasantly surprised to meet a new lady there, Noi, who was actually quite attractive, younger than most of the others there at 25 and smaller at 45 kg - reasonable bj in the bar if a little 'toothy'.

• 4 weeks later...

New bar on Khao Noi called Mermaids right next door to Mango Bar - openning party on Friday apparently. Only a couple of girls in there when i popped in last night - nothing special to look at and not that young though a better standard than next door but happy enough to give a bj in the bar.

Also about 50m further down on the same side is Angel Bar - again only a couple of ladies in there and nothing special to look at but extremely friendly!

With these three and Paradise further down it is a pleasant little walk though you may be a bit sore by the end of it.

Also Golden Gate on the road the runs off Khao Noi opposite the Angel Bar has reopenned as The Dude Ranch (or something like that) - not been in yet.

Golden Gate on Soi 9 off Soi Khao Noi has become The Dukes Lounge Bar (not The Dude Ranch).

Nothing much to write home about.

• 1 month later...

There is a French named place I heard about when I was there. Apparently you knock at the door and they peep out at you. If they don't like the look of you then you don't get in. Sorry I cant give you the name Im sure some of the older hands can help. Apparently its all done in full view of others once inside.

Bird Cage in the darkside is pretty consistent, most girls are pretty average and usually a couple of good lookers in there. Good attitude from the girls they make you feel welcome from the time you walk in. Still when I am on a serious poon tang hunt I go into Pattaya the quality is just a little bit better on average.

_____addicts.jpg

There is a French named place I heard about when I was there. Apparently you knock at the door and they peep out at you. If they don't like the look of you then you don't get in. Sorry I cant give you the name Im sure some of the older hands can help. Apparently its all done in full view of others once inside.

That sounds like Le Carre Blanc. It is in the Third Road area rather than the dark side.

Pardon my ignorance but what is Dark side bars?

The dark side is the area to the east of Sukhumvit Road.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 3 weeks later...

Popped into Joy Joy Bar last night about 9pm for a beer whilst passing. I never expect anything other than fat thumpers in there and it lived upto my expectations and I never usually have a dabble due to that reason. However, having not been there for a while I was taken aback by a full blown 4man4girl Jacuzzi in a small annex attached to the main bar. On inquiring, it costs the same as a ST to take a girl in there so I did. Great fun! I only wish they had some better looking birds in there to make it more fun. 

Dude Ranch is looking interesting. Had a ST yesterday with girl in there, tiny little spinner although 35 yr old she literally pumped me into oblivion. Oh, and shes a 3 holer by the way.... can't remember her name, never can, but she is very thin  and tiny and takes big cock impressively well. 

where`s dude ranch?

See post # 129 . 

ah right dukes bar, seen it aint been in it, think there will be a few going around darkside soon, new one michel happy bar been open about 3 months is up for sale, and one other near thre but cant remember which at the mo, oh and pj`s bar she skanked him i hear, but not sure,lol

oh and the angels bar

Never heard of the Dude Ranch? Sounds interesting however!

It's ok but just . Lot of ex Kik girls . 

way too may fatty pigs on the darkside of late

Yeah we know about the customers but what about the girls? hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Called into Mermaid Bar on Khao Noi this evening and was very pleasantly surprised. It has been a bit hit or miss over the last few months and closed on some nights but they seem to have got some new ladies in who are very friendly and not bad on the eye given the service level. Joy, who was at the Angel Bar a little further down, is the new cashier there and knows how to look after customers.

Didn't make it as far as Mango virtually next door but that has been busy over the last few months as well with plenty of helpful women though not as easy on the eye.

Popped into Joy Joy Bar last night about 9pm for a beer whilst passing. I never expect anything other than fat thumpers in there and it lived upto my expectations and I never usually have a dabble due to that reason. However, having not been there for a while I was taken aback by a full blown 4man4girl Jacuzzi in a small annex attached to the main bar. On inquiring, it costs the same as a ST to take a girl in there so I did. Great fun! I only wish they had some better looking birds in there to make it more fun. 

Last time I went to Joy-Joy on Siam Country Club I was nearly mauled by their pet dogs.

Thank you very much; see you next time.

Dude Ranch is looking interesting. Had a ST yesterday with girl in there, tiny little spinner although 35 yr old she literally pumped me into oblivion. Oh, and shes a 3 holer by the way.... can't remember her name, never can, but she is very thin  and tiny and takes big cock impressively well. 

Are you talking about the ladyboy at The Dukes Lounge Bar (not The Dude Ranch) on Soi 9 off Soi Khao Noi?

where`s dude ranch?

Are you talking about the ladyboy at The Dukes Lounge Bar (not The Dude Ranch) on Soi 9 off Soi Khao Noi?

Called into Mermaid Bar on Khao Noi this evening and was very pleasantly surprised. It has been a bit hit or miss over the last few months and closed on some nights but they seem to have got some new ladies in who are very friendly and not bad on the eye given the service level. Joy, who was at the Angel Bar a little further down, is the new cashier there and knows how to look after customers.

Didn't make it as far as Mango virtually next door but that has been busy over the last few months as well with plenty of helpful women though not as easy on the eye.

So, Mermaid on Soi Khao Noi has improved?

• Like 1

Some days ago I had a 38-year-old threeholer at Butterfly off Siam Country Club who did virtually everything, kissing, rimming and ATM/A2M included.
As always forgot her name.

So, Mermaid on Soi Khao Noi has improved?

Definately improved with new girls in as well who are a lot easier on the eye.

Unfortunately they are charging a 250 baht barfine if you want them to be overly friendly in the bar now similar to Angel Bar further down.

Last time I went to Joy-Joy on Siam Country Club I was nearly mauled by their pet dogs.

Thank you very much; see you next time.

Mauled?  Did they get a new dog? Last time I was in there that little dog was the size of my foot..