IGNORED

What's the naughtiest bar on the darkside now?

gspotman

A lot of bars out here on the dark side, so which one is as naughty as the Xzone on Walking Street or naughtier?? Many bars far apart on the dark side so looking to shortcut to the baddest!!

Gspotman

• 2 weeks later...

Some of you on the dark side must know which is the naughtiest bar of all for this monger!!

Share your secret favorite!!

Gspotman

Mmmm, living on the DS I make my rounds, 4 days ago I was in a darkside bar. I was the only one there on a saturday night @9 pm and within 5 minutes I had 2 girls on my lap, my pants were unzipped and I was involved in 3-way session of fondeling/stroking/kissing/hands-on skin lust fest. After 20 minutes in walk 2 farangs and the orgy of lust stops; do I really want to give away this secret gold mine?

But I will narrow it down for you, it wasn't on Siam Country Club Soi or Nern Plab Wan.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

Mmmm, living on the DS I make my rounds, 4 days ago I was in a darkside bar. I was the only one there on a saturday night @9 pm and within 5 minutes I had 2 girls on my lap, my pants were unzipped and I was involved in 3-way session of fondeling/stroking/kissing/hands-on skin lust fest. After 20 minutes in walk 2 farangs and the orgy of lust stops; do I really want to give away this secret gold mine?

But I will narrow it down for you, it wasn't on Siam Country Club Soi or Nern Plab Wan.

mango?????????

• 4 weeks later...

Black pearl....well, it used to be like that... i remember fucking in the little sauna there..and the pool etc

post-44180-0-59180800-1344972136.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I think we need more attention paid to the dark side. I've been to LOS 11 times and never been there. How about some increased reports and coverage. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by dtyolmn

I think we need more attention paid to the dark side. I've been to LOS 11 times and never been there. How about some increased reports and coverage. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Are you over there again the 2nd half of next month?

If you we can go exploring together.

I plan on uncovering some great places.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Wellcome to the foram gspotman

good pics.Hot girls

How much to bar fine ?

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody answered the question.Why??? I would like to know where are the good places. I already know: Aqua Demye: nice girls most of the time and clean rooms also. Butterfly Bar: the girls change very often... Kik Bar: Few nice looking girl knowing what they have to do. I didn't go to the new Black Pearl on Soi Siam Country Club. Is anybody have been there? Black Sheep: very boring now but it was a nice place last year.

But where is the best place?

Looking forward to doing some exploring in late Feb.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Looking forward to doing some exploring in late Feb.

Do you hire a bike mate?

If so I'm there from the 12th and really wanna explore the darkside a little more this time.

If the exploration goes well then I'll organise a crawl over there also.

^ I'm there from the 20th, staying Soi 6 (Ruby 2), let us know how you go, was gonna just get a MB taxi to some of the more accessable ones, but am happy to do a organised crawl if something develops.

Are you over there again the 2nd half of next month?

If you we can go exploring together.

I plan on uncovering some great places.

Hey Mate, I'll be there next week, pm me and we can arrange a meet up to explore I'm dying to check it out

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody answered the question.Why??? I would like to know where are the good places. I already know: Aqua Demye: nice girls most of the time and clean rooms also. Butterfly Bar: the girls change very often... Kik Bar: Few nice looking girl knowing what they have to do. I didn't go to the new Black Pearl on Soi Siam Country Club. Is anybody have been there? Black Sheep: very boring now but it was a nice place last year.

But where is the best place?

Depends on what you're looking for - my visits in the past 3-4 months - with the choices of BG's I've given my view and obviously your choices and mine will be different. All visits were in the afternoon

Black Pearl 2 - good for a bit of fun with an older BG - I had a great time there with a 39 year old a few months ago - probably 12 BG's available

Black Pearl 1 - a bit hit and miss - the bar is a bit too big to cope with the lack of customers but there was a couple of good looking BG's there - I think 5 BG's and 1 LB

Le Guingette - I think has the best selection of BG's on the Darkside - 12-14 BG's and a LB

Aqua Deymie - generally a few good BG's available - 7-10 BG's

Paradise Bar - good bj in the bar but not the best looking BG's - 5-6 BG's

Mango Pub - one of my favourites with the BG's still not wearing underwear - pool table had been removed on my last visit and sofa's available in back room - 4-6 BG's

Birdcage - The bar, like some of the girls, is small, dark and friendly - 5 BG's and a LB - a couple of reasonable looking girls

Bamboo Bar - not much of a bar - 2 BG's neither of them tempting though one did try quite hard

Dao Bar - Probably the most popular, certainly the busiest IME, of the bars on the Darkside - 8-10 BG's - I would have been happy with any one of three of them - unfortunately the one I picked was quite pissed so I passed on that opportunity

Butterfly Bar - another of my favourites with a good selection of friendly BG's. Dark and intimate inside - generally 7-8 BG's available

Black Sheep - There was about 10 BG's available on my only visit but they seemed generally bored and uninterested - mainly younger girls (under 30?)

Titty Twister - good name but the bar was quiet when I visited - only 3 BG's available but none to my liking but enjoyed a few games of pool with one

Fat Mexican - any one of 2 of the 4 available girls here would have helped to make this an enjoyable visit but they preferred talking to each other and texting on their mobiles - maybe I'm not so hansum afterall

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Add to that list Katalo family bar about 5 BG's available all from Korat

one did catch my eye but I know that 3 of then are busy every evening and night

where is Katalo fan bar?

Gspotman

I would add to the very comprehensive list a couple posts above (very accurate and detailed btw)

Kik Bar - a couple of stunners there and newish friendly bar.

JoyJoy Bar - 10+ ladies every day all age ranges but some great looking younger girls there!

Darkness Bar - 2 stunners plus 5 or so other girls.

Worth checking out.

These reviews were from February/March but will certainly be checking them out again next month.

The darkside is one of my favorite places.

Thanks for all the info! Will have to check a few out. Been to Titty Twister and agree with the above report. Kinda slow girl wise, but nice facility.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you hire a bike mate?

If so I'm there from the 12th and really wanna explore the darkside a little more this time.

If the exploration goes well then I'll organise a crawl over there also.

Mate, I did only a little exploring in Feb, made it to Mango & Paradise and we weren't impressed, Dao was a bit better.

I am back next week if you wanna do some more exploring,

TC,

Bawdy.

Mate, I did only a little exploring in Feb, made it to Mango & Paradise and we weren't impressed, Dao was a bit better.

I am back next week if you wanna do some more exploring,

TC,

Bawdy.

I'll be there from the 31st...Sending a pm with my mobile number shortly.

Will you have a bike? I'm getting one as its the only way to explore these bars properly.

^ Thanks mate. No, I don't have a bike, but after Febs recon realise transport is a must. Not too confident to cross Suk Rd, can I hire a bike on the Darkside? Does Doa Cafe have them? Do I need my Oz license?

Cheers mate.

Titty Twister is gone now and replaced by Black Hole under construction but doing P4P business. 3 BGs the other day, and they are good improvisors with the ST rooms under contraction. One did a customer in the newly remodeled toilet, and one very horny one got naked and boom boomed me in the swim pool in the middle of the sunny afternoon. Only other choice that day was a new mattress with a plastic cover on a table top by the pool so i chose the pool. Fun and the girls aren't shy. 300 bf and 500 for the BG but that could increase after the rooms are finished. Just my lucky day!

Gspotman

The german owner of Black Pearl 1+2 is away

Black Pearl 1 change owner and name to Titties and Beer

Black Pearl 2 change owner and name to White Oyster Lounge

Edited by dimag