Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What's the naughtiest bar on the darkside now?

gspotman

La Guingette has a pool

Yes but it's dirty and several girls have relocated to other bars over the last few weeks ... not worth visiting anymore imo .

Which are the more full on / best attitude ones ?? 

Of course every day different but generally.. 

For 'full on' go to the Mango bar on Soi Khao Noi . Not the most beautiful girls but lot of action .  

Anyone care to list out which of the bars in the darkside are pool bars, and which have jacuzzi setups. 

White Oyster

La Guingette ?? 

Aqua Deymie 

Joy Joy has a jacuzzi.

Oh sorry, someone mentioned it already.

Edited by Cartmanfinn

So checking around yesterday.. Black pearl 1 became tittys and beer ?? But is now closed ??

Hit a lot of the mentioned ones.. Some a total bust but some fun to be found..

So checking around yesterday.. Black pearl 1 became tittys and beer ?? But is now closed ??

Hit a lot of the mentioned ones.. Some a total bust but some fun to be found..

Typical for the darkside bars . In one day one hour things can change from partymode to nothing .

Depends on what you're looking for - my visits in the past 3-4 months - with the choices of BG's I've given my view and obviously your choices and mine will be different. All visits were in the afternoon

Black Pearl 2 - good for a bit of fun with an older BG - I had a great time there with a 39 year old a few months ago - probably 12 BG's available

Black Pearl 1 - a bit hit and miss - the bar is a bit too big to cope with the lack of customers but there was a couple of good looking BG's there - I think 5 BG's and 1 LB

Le Guingette - I think has the best selection of BG's on the Darkside - 12-14 BG's and a LB

Aqua Deymie - generally a few good BG's available - 7-10 BG's

Paradise Bar - good bj in the bar but not the best looking BG's - 5-6 BG's

Mango Pub - one of my favourites with the BG's still not wearing underwear - pool table had been removed on my last visit and sofa's available in back room - 4-6 BG's

Birdcage - The bar, like some of the girls, is small, dark and friendly - 5 BG's and a LB - a couple of reasonable looking girls

Bamboo Bar - not much of a bar - 2 BG's neither of them tempting though one did try quite hard

Dao Bar - Probably the most popular, certainly the busiest IME, of the bars on the Darkside - 8-10 BG's - I would have been happy with any one of three of them - unfortunately the one I picked was quite pissed so I passed on that opportunity

Butterfly Bar - another of my favourites with a good selection of friendly BG's. Dark and intimate inside - generally 7-8 BG's available

Black Sheep - There was about 10 BG's available on my only visit but they seemed generally bored and uninterested - mainly younger girls (under 30?)

Titty Twister - good name but the bar was quiet when I visited - only 3 BG's available but none to my liking but enjoyed a few games of pool with one

Fat Mexican - any one of 2 of the 4 available girls here would have helped to make this an enjoyable visit but they preferred talking to each other and texting on their mobiles - maybe I'm not so hansum afterall

Great information, does anyone have an update on any of these places for the coming / current season. The Dark side seems to be a bit of a forgotten world to allot of people.

efe4b25a-90b2-4e02-ba91-0cbba4ce94bd_zps32361a0b.jpg

Some of your information is very old!

Black Pearl 1 change 2012 to Titties and Beer, Black Pearl 2 is White Oyster Lounge. Beer was 110 baht in the year 2012.

La Guinguette has most time only about 5 girls.

Mango Pub: When i been there 2013 it was very boring, only 1 nice girl. The other ones very old.

Dao Bar: Only some very old girls

Depends on what you're looking for - my visits in the past 3-4 months - with the choices of BG's I've given my view and obviously your choices and mine will be different. All visits were in the afternoon

Black Pearl 2 - good for a bit of fun with an older BG - I had a great time there with a 39 year old a few months ago - probably 12 BG's available

Black Pearl 1 - a bit hit and miss - the bar is a bit too big to cope with the lack of customers but there was a couple of good looking BG's there - I think 5 BG's and 1 LB

Le Guingette - I think has the best selection of BG's on the Darkside - 12-14 BG's and a LB

Aqua Deymie - generally a few good BG's available - 7-10 BG's

Paradise Bar - good bj in the bar but not the best looking BG's - 5-6 BG's

Mango Pub - one of my favourites with the BG's still not wearing underwear - pool table had been removed on my last visit and sofa's available in back room - 4-6 BG's

Birdcage - The bar, like some of the girls, is small, dark and friendly - 5 BG's and a LB - a couple of reasonable looking girls

Bamboo Bar - not much of a bar - 2 BG's neither of them tempting though one did try quite hard

Dao Bar - Probably the most popular, certainly the busiest IME, of the bars on the Darkside - 8-10 BG's - I would have been happy with any one of three of them - unfortunately the one I picked was quite pissed so I passed on that opportunity

Butterfly Bar - another of my favourites with a good selection of friendly BG's. Dark and intimate inside - generally 7-8 BG's available

Black Sheep - There was about 10 BG's available on my only visit but they seemed generally bored and uninterested - mainly younger girls (under 30?)

Titty Twister - good name but the bar was quiet when I visited - only 3 BG's available but none to my liking but enjoyed a few games of pool with one

Fat Mexican - any one of 2 of the 4 available girls here would have helped to make this an enjoyable visit but they preferred talking to each other and texting on their mobiles - maybe I'm not so hansum afterall

Great information, does anyone have an update on any of these places for the coming / current season. The Dark side seems to be a bit of a forgotten world to allot of people.

Just recovering from a heavy weekend exploring.. Will list out some impressions and map waypoints later in the week once traveling done.

Will say, you sure can kick off a party in white oyster.

Arrived last night

Rode over to the darkside saw Mango bar so made that todays stop well worth the visit I was lucky as the only girl I would have fancied met me at the door can confirm no nickers and a lady drink soon got the response I was hoping for 300bf and negoiate with lady for what you want.I was more than pleased!

I'm looking to do some reviews which I will start if the darkside continues to to interest me.

Add: Fabrice

hotel Fabrice Pattaya, near Aqua Deymie, looks more like a hotel restaurant than a girlie bar.

Rooms at 700/800 baht and indeed a swimming pool.

http://www.hotel-fabrice-resort-pattaya.com/index.htm

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/viewer?mid=z_T0uytjyViw.kp3GI351_E-8&cid=mp&cv=Q2t5sJoKsTY.th.

White oyster...... 

I couldn't find it at first rode past several times before spotting the sign.Just back from the Nongprue turn.

Changs were 80b. About 10 ladies there with a party going on who were in and out of the pool all late afternoon evening sans clothing.Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves.

I know it's not the darkside, but currently i don't think any bar can top Club 4, i think it's the naughtiest of all the bars i've seen. If the girl is willing they will do everything in the bar in full view. They do have curtains some of the girls will suggest, but if you insist..they can't resist the money.

Posted Image

Went in the other night. Very new furnishings are a treat in these sorts of places. Been open only a few months had 6 girls on.

Chon was naked a lot of the time and very wild.Took care of the whole room.Other girls were quieter but still heavily involved.

Its starting to get busier as word gets out. Its tucked out of the way.

Can be found by those who know in the road running behind the Nirun condo coming from Shagwell mansions direction.

Pleased to say the french owner was not there(smokes like a chimney)

Tried the Black Sheep recently and was not impressed.Maybe I was unlucky was about 7 girls some younger some ancient there were two decent looking, one was standing on a chair cleaning the mirrors and bottles the other one was eating.Only interest was from one I didn't fancy.Will try again another day

• 6 months later...

Went in the other night. Very new furnishings are a treat in these sorts of places. Been open only a few months had 6 girls on.

Chon was naked a lot of the time and very wild.Took care of the whole room.Other girls were quieter but still heavily involved.

Its starting to get busier as word gets out. Its tucked out of the way.

Can be found by those who know in the road running behind the Nirun condo coming from Shagwell mansions direction.

Pleased to say the french owner was not there(smokes like a chimney)

Hi Guys

Went looking for Club 4 last night but did not find it,got to Shagwell mansions but no find Club 4

Can anyone help with the address and soi it's in please and either show on map or directions.

And of course is it still open now Thanks

Here is the Google Maps link again. Just click on it.  http://goo.gl/maps/UwVg3

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -- Mark Twain.

• 2 weeks later...
12.928339, 100.892074‎

12°55'42.0"N 100°53'31.5"E

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -- Mark Twain.

Club 4 is not Darkside, is off Soi Arunathai or 3rd Road....... enjoy ;o)

• 1 month later...

Club 4 is not Darkside, is off Soi Arunathai or 3rd Road....... enjoy ;o)

i will check it out thanks