Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What's the naughtiest bar on the darkside now?

gspotman

Are you meaning Dao Bar or Dao Cafe? Have seen there is a few nice ladies in the cafe,but do they take customers ST?

Sorry my bad. Dao Bar of course.

• 2 months later...

December update:

I've been around most bars recently and the best IMHO are now Aqua Deymie, Joy Joy and to my surprise the best one has been White Oyster! WO has definitely improved during a couple of months. Girls are great, not very young though and swimming pool is a great fun. Also Black Sheep has had a facelift after its renovation.

Pussycat, Kik, Blue Cat and Jungle Bar are going downhill. Nobbies changed to a LB bar, but is now closed.

Called into the Black Sheep a few weeks ago. 8-10 girls and they were all busy sleeping, eating, playing with their phones or the games machine in the corner.

Paradise Bar looks like it's closed.

The Black Hole has no ladies.

Route 69 staff were chatty but stayed behind the bar out of reach.

Le Guinguette has a couple of good looking girls.

IMO Go Gress has the best looking girls and the right attitude.

December update:

I've been around most bars recently and the best IMHO are now Aqua Deymie, Joy Joy and to my surprise the best one has been White Oyster! WO has definitely improved during a couple of months. Girls are great, not very young though and swimming pool is a great fun. Also Black Sheep has had a facelift after its renovation.

Pussycat, Kik, Blue Cat and Jungle Bar are going downhill. Nobbies changed to a LB bar, but is now closed.

The Black Pearl now known as White oyster older girls but amazing never been sucks licked and pucked with such enthusiasm and Himee( not sure spelling) the German owner down to earth all round cool guy but wouldnt get on his wrong side

The Black Pearl now known as White oyster older girls but amazing never been sucks licked and pucked with such enthusiasm and Himee( not sure spelling) the German owner down to earth all round cool guy but wouldnt get on his wrong side

I have heard a few good reports about Black Pearl (White Oyster you say) from a couple of German mates (Willie and Peter) not BM's. Everytime I went to find it, I was either pissed or got lost or both.

Woke up in the grass one morning after a night out trying to find it with my motorbike giving me a cuddle.

I have heard a few good reports about Black Pearl (White Oyster you say) from a couple of German mates (Willie and Peter) not BM's. Everytime I went to find it, I was either pissed or got lost or both.

Woke up in the grass one morning after a night out trying to find it with my motorbike giving me a cuddle.

Actually White Oyster used to be Black Pearl 2. It's not located on SSCC but on road no. 3240. It is about 1 km north of SSCC. Not the easiest place to find though.

Are you over there again the 2nd half of next month?

If you we can go exploring together.

I plan on uncovering some great places.

....well!!! what happened???

Looks like I was wrong. Looked open today when I drove past

Looks like I was wrong. Looked open today when I drove past

...mind giving location of this bar?

Called into the Black Sheep a few weeks ago. 8-10 girls and they were all busy sleeping, eating, playing with their phones or the games machine in the corner.

IMO Go Gress has the best looking girls and the right attitude.

.....maybe a bit more about locations-especially the last two. please?

....well!!! what happened???

It was great. :)

The Darkside always seems to change each trip.

Bars close or change and girls move on.

It's best to hook up with a bar crawl bus as they will know the best bars at the time usually.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Ah a bar crawl bus.

Does someone run them, or do you need to organise one ?

Must visit the darkside this trip

Ah a bar crawl bus.

Does someone run them, or do you need to organise one ?

Must visit the darkside this trip

The Irish Rovers runs crawls to the Darkside and occasionally BM's and/or other bar owners do. You can organise one yourself

• 2 months later...

IMO Go Gress has the best looking girls and the right attitude

I dont thnk I've heard of Go Gress before - where is that?

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -- Mark Twain.

I dont thnk I've heard of Go Gress before - where is that?

Soi Khao Noi - From Sukhumvit you have Darkness Bar, Paradise Bar, Route 69 and then Go Gress - opposite the market.

Oooo that one.  Yes I know. Thanks.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -- Mark Twain.

• 1 month later...

I have had a few trips to the dark side in a mini bus and although we managed to find a few good bars the drivers were always useless even though we gave them cards with maps on most of them they didn't know their way around which was a real pain in the arse and we always gave up looking and went home early.

So after searching the internet like forever I have put together a list of GPS coordinates for most of the bars mentioned in the previous posts.

Darkside

La guingette *

Titty twister - now the black hole

Black pearl 2* - now white oyster lounge

Black pearl 1 - now titties and beer

Aqua-Deymie*

Paradise bar*    Bj bar

Heart of darkness

Dao bar *

Pussy cat club

Bird cage

Ann's angels

Mango pub *

Butterfly bar

Black sheep

Kik bar *

Joy joy bar *

Moonies bar

Lucky time bar

Rioja club

Go gress bar*

Black pearl 1 - now titties and beer

Thanks for putting this up .

(Black pearl 1 is closed for a long time already and Rioja is in Jomtien not the darkside) .

Some very intriguing posts.Dark side seems like the "thing"

I have a few questions as a newbie.Iv seen a lot of posts about dark side

1.Wheres dark side and whats the difference between dark side bars,soi 6 ones and other go gos?

2.Whats the "dark" thing about it?Dangerous?dodgy?wild?

3.Are these kind of private sex clubs?

4.Do they have rooms in the bars/clubs so you can BF girls or can you have sex in the bar business premises?

5.BF?ST and LT prices?

Cheers

Thanks for putting this up .

(Black pearl 1 is closed for a long time already and Rioja is in Jomtien not the darkside) .

Yes it is in Jomtien but I'm sure someone mentioned it somewhere so I included it although that becomes pretty obvious if you use the coordinates

Oh, I should mention some of the coordinates like Kik bar, Mango pub and a couple of others were taken standing on the street outside the bar and others were taken from the Internet, so if anyone finds any that are wrong give me a shout and I will update my list.

Some very intriguing posts.Dark side seems like the "thing"

I have a few questions as a newbie.Iv seen a lot of posts about dark side

1.Wheres dark side and whats the difference between dark side bars,soi 6 ones and other go gos?

2.Whats the "dark" thing about it?Dangerous?dodgy?wild?

3.Are these kind of private sex clubs?

4.Do they have rooms in the bars/clubs so you can BF girls or can you have sex in the bar business premises?

5.BF?ST and LT prices?

Cheers

1. The dark side is over the railway tracks just over Sukhumvit road. It takes between 10 and 20 minutes drive depending on traffic. They are more old school ummm how pattaya used to be, some similar to Soi 6 but not as in your face for instance In the mango pub the girls do not wear panties and they will play with your dick whilst you get sticky fingers at the bar for the price of a drink.

2. No it is not dangerous and I think the dark side is just a nickname that stuck but I don't really know.

3. Some are gentlemans clubs with pools and jaccusis and some just bars with or without st rooms but they are available to all as far as I know.

4. See above

5. Standard prices or cheaper but I have only been in a few, maybe someone leap can give a detailed breakdown

Oh, and the bars are fairly spread out so you will need some form of transport. We hires a minibus for the day for 1000 baht.