IGNORED

What's the naughtiest bar on the darkside now?

gspotman

Are they naughty bars, or just same old ones with new names?

Gspotman

• 3 weeks later...

Where is Joy Joy bar?

On Soi Siam Country Club...it's about half way up the long long street on the left hand side.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 1 month later...

It's all a matter of opinion: For me White Oyster Lounge does the trick. Recently revampt the "back-of -the-house" with setees in white plastic and compfrtable and hanging plans over the pool. Friendly, come in all shapes and sizes . Upgraded BG and more choices: Friendly, come in all shapes and sizes. Mamasan Ya is trying hard. find that the prices for drinks a bit steep - beer THB 110, LD sometimes 90,- sometimes 130,- depending what the lady feels like!

Black sheep bar is gone (pitty had some good times in there) , the girls moved to kik bar .

It's all a matter of opinion: For me White Oyster Lounge does the trick. Recently revampt the "back-of -the-house" with setees in white plastic and compfrtable and hanging plans over the pool. Friendly, come in all shapes and sizes . Upgraded BG and more choices: Friendly, come in all shapes and sizes. Mamasan Ya is trying hard. find that the prices for drinks a bit steep - beer THB 110, LD sometimes 90,- sometimes 130,- depending what the lady feels like!

After all it sounds not so bad.Where is this bar located???.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

"Titties & Beer" bar sounds like my kinda joint :GoldenSmile1:

Black sheep bar is gone (pitty had some good times in there) , the girls moved to kik bar .

Black Sheep bar did close for a while but re-opened at the beginning of July and was open today when I drove past.

Black Pearl bar was my choice on the darkside for quite awhile, loved the place, took a few newbies there and everyone was happy, loved the pool area and the spa....met the German owner one day and he took the 3 of us to his friends bar, the Titty Twister bar and we had a great time, they have very good pool tables and a pool competiton that started at 11pm on a saturday night (if i remember correctly) but i have never been.

"Titties & Beer" bar sounds like my kinda joint :GoldenSmile1:

Last time I drove by it there it was closed and had "For Sale" sticker at the door, :Bye5:

How is the action at the Pussycat Club now?

Gspotman

It is more quiet than it used to be. Not too many stunners. I think now the busiest places are Joy Joy, Kik, Aqua Deymie, Dao Cafe and Mango Bar.

• 4 weeks later...

It is more quiet than it used to be. Not too many stunners. I think now the busiest places are Joy Joy, Kik, Aqua Deymie, Dao Cafe and Mango Bar.

Are you meaning Dao Bar or Dao Cafe? Have seen there is a few nice ladies in the cafe,but do they take customers ST?

How many minutes taxi/bike ride is it to the Darkside bars from Soi 6. I've seen a map of the area but it's wasn't to scale. Is it 10-15 minutes or a lot more?

Thanks.

How many minutes taxi/bike ride is it to the Darkside bars from Soi 6. I've seen a map of the area but it's wasn't to scale. Is it 10-15 minutes or a lot more?

Thanks.

If there was no traffic...10 minutes.

More like 20 minutes though...

If there was no traffic...10 minutes.

More like 20 minutes though...

Great. Thanks for that.

^ Yes, there are ST rooms at Dao Bar.

I know that but I was asking about the girls in the Dao Cafe, if you could have them for a ST. I know you can have the girls in Dao Bar for ST.

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmm, living on the DS I make my rounds, 4 days ago I was in a darkside bar. I was the only one there on a saturday night @9 pm and within 5 minutes I had 2 girls on my lap, my pants were unzipped and I was involved in 3-way session of fondeling/stroking/kissing/hands-on skin lust fest. After 20 minutes in walk 2 farangs and the orgy of lust stops; do I really want to give away this secret gold mine?

But I will narrow it down for you, it wasn't on Siam Country Club Soi or Nern Plab Wan.

Sounds like Paradise?

Last time I drove by it there it was closed and had "For Sale" sticker at the door, :Bye5:

Confirmed and building is up for sale? This has been months now 3?

Are you meaning Dao Bar or Dao Cafe? Have seen there is a few nice ladies in the cafe,but do they take customers ST?

They are the same! The bar is in the back.

They are the same! The bar is in the back.

For me it's a cool place to chill at the bar opposite the pool

for some drink or foot,and after you can easy go to the bar in the background and have some fun

with a girl and do a nice ST as well.Good place to relax from your LT GF if you want.555.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif