IGNORED

What's the naughtiest bar on the darkside now?

gspotman

Is The Safe House on Soi Toongklom-Tanman?

That’s a bit off the beaten track.

One or two years ago I saw a smallish bar there, not too far from the railway.

The name was Valentines, but it looked more like The Sleeping Beauty.

Is that the same place?

Do they cater for Thais or for farangs?

Have they got ST rooms?

About 5 shops down from Valentine's ... towards darkside

I'm a blowfish!

• 4 months later...

Was in the Butterfly last week hadn't been there for a while. Only about 5 girls working at 3 in the afternoon. Usual standard but I did end up with a great blow job in the big toilet. Girl name of Mon, great fun & really good at her job. Only stopped in for s drink & a look but you know how these things go 555

you're a brave man last time i was in there were about 5>6 fuglies, unless they have changed or it was a free lancer they wouldn't be getting anywhere near my todger

you're a brave man last time i was in there were about 5>6 fuglies, unless they have changed or it was a free lancer they wouldn't be getting anywhere near my todger

Yes that were not real flash , I had already had a couple of drinks so looked a little better, spent most of my time looking at the top of her head while getting the BJ so didn't really matter what she looked like 555.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

hello, are the girls easy to go with customers on darkside ? barfine must be paid also, or it's possible to meet the girl when the bar closes ? Thanks.

On 04/09/2019 at 15:22, gaplem said:

hello, are the girls easy to go with customers on darkside ? barfine must be paid also, or it's possible to meet the girl when the bar closes ? Thanks.

Yes, yes and yes.

image.png

• 1 month later...

Just checking. Are the usual haunts still the same or have there been some changes on the DS.  Dont want to waste an afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...

Does the white oyster still exist ? I went there around 3/4 years ago, that was my one and only time of going to the dark side. If it doesn't, are there any similar places where the girls strip off and make use of the swimming pool? 

Just a Welshman living the dream in BKK

• Ru4Real changed the title to What's the naughtiest bar on the darkside now?
  • 1 month later...

Things really seem to have gone "dark" on the darkside.

There does not seem to be too much action. There are a few newer bars opened up on Soi Khao Noi this past year, but not much action and not many spinners. Or is it just me?

Supporting Thai ladies donation by donation.

3 hours ago, Hin said:

Things really seem to have gone "dark" on the darkside.

There does not seem to be too much action. There are a few newer bars opened up on Soi Khao Noi this past year, but not much action and not many spinners. Or is it just me?

We just like to keep things quiet ... don't want all the guys from 'the Brightside' to come over ... :P

10 hours ago, jerry said:

We just like to keep things quiet ... don't want all the guys from 'the Brightside' to come over ... :P

???  You should want more guys from the brightside to come over, because they'd put more money into the bars which would attract more and better looking women.

I don't think there is any such thing as a "hidden gem" bar around Pattaya nowadays.  Any bar that is little known will have not much cash being spent there, so attractive women wouldn't want to work there, so that bar would just have a few oldies.  That's the situation of any quiet bar now.  IMO there's actually little point me trying to search out little known bars, because they're not likely to be any good, because hardly anyone spends any money there.  The big name bars are the ones with the best women, and everything has become too efficient for any bar to buck this trend for long.

On 29/12/2019 at 03:13, SirL said:

???  You should want more guys from the brightside to come over, because they'd put more money into the bars which would attract more and better looking women.

I don't think there is any such thing as a "hidden gem" bar around Pattaya nowadays.  Any bar that is little known will have not much cash being spent there, so attractive women wouldn't want to work there, so that bar would just have a few oldies.  That's the situation of any quiet bar now.  IMO there's actually little point me trying to search out little known bars, because they're not likely to be any good, because hardly anyone spends any money there.  The big name bars are the ones with the best women, and everything has become too efficient for any bar to buck this trend for long.

It's a chicken and egg story ... 

I have been around yesterday afternoon with a friend and on purpose we have visited bars where we usually don't go or haven't been in a long time . IMO is just a matter of bad management 
(in other words Thai style management) ... 'it's not so busy so let's send home half the girls' ... 'hey we get less customers let's up the drink prices' ... 'still no good , don't turn on the aircon
instead put on a fan and leave the door open' ... result the last few girls (and customers) go and it's rinse and repeat with another dreamer that thinks he know how to run a bar without
putting money in first . 

The bars that understand how things work are doing perfectly fine ... make sure you have enough girls (they don't have to be all 18 year old stunners because most of the clientele is over 60
and wouldn't feel comfortable with these young , often inexperienced girls) , make sure the girls know how to entertain the customers , the right prices for drinks (paid between 50 and 95Bht
yesterday for a Heineken and between 90 and 175Bht for a ladydrink ... needless to say that in the bar where they charged me the 95 and 175 they won't see me again) , decent aircon and a 
good pool table helps as well . The bars that have happy hour in the afternoon were full , the others not ... it's quite simple . 

I have a good friend running one of the better bars here and most of the girls are making way more money than a lot of girls downtown ... the top girls do over 30 LDs a day  . Party yesterday , 
birthday of one of the girls ... boss takes care of free food and live music and the place is packed ... turnover 100k+ . 

Good post @jerry, and spot on. If you don't mind, would you mind posting your short list of bars that are currently doing it right and worth a visit in the topic linked below.

21 hours ago, jerry said:

It's a chicken and egg story ... 

I have been around yesterday afternoon with a friend and on purpose we have visited bars where we usually don't go or haven't been in a long time . IMO is just a matter of bad management 
(in other words Thai style management) ... 'it's not so busy so let's send home half the girls' ... 'hey we get less customers let's up the drink prices' ... 'still no good , don't turn on the aircon
instead put on a fan and leave the door open' ... result the last few girls (and customers) go and it's rinse and repeat with another dreamer that thinks he know how to run a bar without
putting money in first . 

The bars that understand how things work are doing perfectly fine ... make sure you have enough girls (they don't have to be all 18 year old stunners because most of the clientele is over 60
and wouldn't feel comfortable with these young , often inexperienced girls) , make sure the girls know how to entertain the customers , the right prices for drinks (paid between 50 and 95Bht
yesterday for a Heineken and between 90 and 175Bht for a ladydrink ... needless to say that in the bar where they charged me the 95 and 175 they won't see me again) , decent aircon and a 
good pool table helps as well . The bars that have happy hour in the afternoon were full , the others not ... it's quite simple . 

I have a good friend running one of the better bars here and most of the girls are making way more money than a lot of girls downtown ... the top girls do over 30 LDs a day  . Party yesterday , 
birthday of one of the girls ... boss takes care of free food and live music and the place is packed ... turnover 100k+ . 

I would appreciate it if you would PM me the location of your friends bar - or just the name. I have lived on the darkside for the last 14 years and keep looking for a good place to go. To be fair I do not go out often, because the wife is from here...but I do go out - who doesn't?

I have found some reasonable ladies here over the years, but they do not seem to last long and often follow the brighter lights.

2 minutes ago, Hin said:

I would appreciate it if you would PM me the location of your friends bar - or just the name. I have lived on the darkside for the last 14 years and keep looking for a good place to go. To be fair I do not go out often, because the wife is from here...but I do go out - who doesn't?

I have found some reasonable ladies here over the years, but they do not seem to last long and often follow the brighter lights.

Jerry has posted a great summary of the DS bars here...

11 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Jerry has posted a great summary of the DS bars here...

Thank you - I just read through his summary and it reminded me of a few place I have not been in a while. Much appreciated.

Now if only I could find a naughty massage over here.

5 minutes ago, Hin said:

Thank you - I just read through his summary and it reminded me of a few place I have not been in a while. Much appreciated.

Now if only I could find a naughty massage over here.

There's a couple of massage places offering extras on Nern Plub Wan and Khao Talo. Problem is they're not the best looking ladies so I mainly stick to the shops in Pattaya now.

3 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

There's a couple of massage places offering extras on Nern Plub Wan and Khao Talo. Problem is they're not the best looking ladies so I mainly stick to the shops in Pattaya now.

This is the problem. Massages are cheap and with reasonable looking ladies in Pattaya, but the ladies are not so great, and the prices are higher over here. I will keep looking - thank s for the reply.

On 08/09/2019 at 15:54, Jebb said:

Yes, yes and yes.

sorry again, and what about rooms ? on the premise when the bar is open or need to go somewhere else ?

thank you again <3

On 06/11/2019 at 10:03, MrJ200 said:

Does the white oyster still exist ? I went there around 3/4 years ago, that was my one and only time of going to the dark side. If it doesn't, are there any similar places where the girls strip off and make use of the swimming pool? 

It closed about just over 2/3 years ago,this was one of my must visit bars when i visited the dark side,sad to see it close down.There was a really nice girl by the name of Ann worked there ,enjoyed her company many times,any regulars who visited that bar would remember her,does anyone know if she still works dark side or which bar ,would appreciate info.

• 1 month later...

Went to Fabrice recently and although not much action in the bar, there were some beautiful ladies on offer.