IGNORED

Pattaya Bay Resort

Shuggy

Some low season this is, also tried to book Galaxy suite and Secrets and both are fully booked. :Dictionary::BirthdayCake1::)

I guess this means the recession in Pattaya is over.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mavrick

• Shuggy

• sheerguy29

• THguypattaya

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Shuggy,

Thanks for the fantastic review mate!

I'll be traveling to Patts for the first in June and I've been almost pulling my hair out trying to decide which hotel to book.

Originally I was thinking of staying at the Areca but the PBR has a pretty good price for the standard room.

I had basically made up my mind to book the PBR but after hearing a few comments I'm really not sure now.

The thin walls are a bit of a worry.

Also I've read quite a few reviews and most say the airport taxi service driver can't seem to find the place.

It's a shame though the hotel looks pretty flash from the Pics.

Anyway from what the other BM's have said regarding the availability of rooms I've probably left it to late.

Cheers Mate!

Hey Shuggy,

Thanks for the fantastic review mate!

I'll be traveling to Patts for the first in June and I've been almost pulling my hair out trying to decide which hotel to book.

Originally I was thinking of staying at the Areca but the PBR has a pretty good price for the standard room.

I had basically made up my mind to book the PBR but after hearing a few comments I'm really not sure now.

The thin walls are a bit of a worry.

Also I've read quite a few reviews and most say the airport taxi service driver can't seem to find the place.

It's a shame though the hotel looks pretty flash from the Pics.

Anyway from what the other BM's have said regarding the availability of rooms I've probably left it to late.

Cheers Mate!

Up to you mate. I like PBR and if i'm staying at a hotel its the only hotel i use. During the low season its a real bargain.

I havent had a problem with the noise but i'm a heavy sleeper and i believe those who say that they have had an issue.

As for the airport pick up, there are several other options for an airport pick up. You dont have to use PBR's. Have a look around the board as there are a few good options around. Or send me a PM and i'll set you up with who i use.

Testicles

• 4 weeks later...
my problem with PBR is location. It is in the middle of fucking nowhere. I spend half the holiday waiting for that tuk tuk.

Where I stay how I hve at least a dozen bars, dozen resaurtants, 20 street vendors and 5 massage parlors in a 3 minute walk.

Where do you stay, if you don't mind me asking?

Always stay PBR..6 times last year..twice already this year...Great location for me..short walk to 2nd road..short walk to bukaow..short walk to Villa supermarket for eating at the buffet in front..Shenanigans for good food and plenty tv's for sport..close to Mikes and Royal Garden Plaza for the missus...and especially breakfast cooked as you order and not going cold in one of those bloody baymaries