Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Bay Resort

Shuggy

Thanks for the info, I have narrowed my choice of of hotels now down to 3, Residence Garden, Whitehouse condo, and now the Pattaya bay Resort.

Great review, thanks again.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mavrick

• Shuggy

• sheerguy29

• THguypattaya

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was in this hotel at august and i never come back there again

reception were very nosy persons ,

they ask my ladies about how many sex i did with them !! they even remember their ages , their bars and talk wth together about

ladies came to my room !!! i never seen these nosy reception before in somewhere else special a plump one lady

I will go to another hotel next trip , somewhere be secret about passengers

Excellent report and great pics Shuggy.

Is it me though or am i missing something? Was there any reason for Ibizo to repeating your full post without adding anything?

Surely this screws up the bandwidth on the forum ?

baldi

garibaldi, breaking hearts and hymens in LOS and UK

• 1 month later...
Excellent report and great pics Shuggy.

Is it me though or am i missing something? Was there any reason for Ibizo to repeating your full post without adding anything?

Surely this screws up the bandwidth on the forum ?

baldi

Fuck knows what happened there I cannot even remember posting.

The mods can get rid of that shit

Sorry

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cheaper charles

Does anyone know if they will pick you up in their Tuk Tuk if you are in Soi2/Soi3 or Soi7/Soi8 areas?

I hate getting on a Taxi motorbike with a girl when I have being drinking all night and i sure as hell do not want to pay an extortionate fee to a baht bus driver

Does anyone know if they will pick you up in their Tuk Tuk if you are in Soi2/Soi3 or Soi7/Soi8 areas?

I hate getting on a Taxi motorbike with a girl when I have being drinking all night and i sure as hell do not want to pay an extortionate fee to a baht bus driver

You will have to chek with the hotel. I know they used to drop you off and pick you up wherever you wanted but they started getting grief from the police and motorcycle taxi drivers. When i was there they would only drop you off and pick you up at either the Soi Buakow or 2nd Rd end of the street that they are on. The exception to this was if it was raining in which case they would pick you up anywhere.

Testicles

oops wrong thread- thought it was last letter - word association :rolleyes:

just jokes- looks nice

huge rooms

price ok

location fine

my eyes hurt

• 1 month later...

No, they don't. We were siting at Easy Rider, second road, above Big C with 4 people all from PBR. It was raining like hell and I gave them a call. Offered to pay, but they refused and insisted on picking us up at Soi Diana or 15, what wasn't helpfull at all. We took a Bahtbus for 200 Bht instead. You know how these gangsters are ripping you off, when it's raining heavily. I wouldn't have had a problem with paying 200 for the hotel tuk tuk in order to come home with dry clothes.

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed at Pattaya Bay Resort for almost one month in Nov-Dec 2007-

If you ask me this hotel have the perfect location. Took me about 5 minutes walking to get to the beach. Just went through the shopping mall and down soi 13. Easy acces to everything. Nice staff, good food(breakfast incl in price) Relative fast free internet all over the place. Breakfast with some board reading :Clap8:

Here are some pictures of the Presidential Suite where I was staying the first week. Nothing bad to say about the stay during my first week.

The next 2,5 week I had a standard room and that was not as good at all. I could practically hear almost everything my neighbour was doing/sayning. Standard rooms are nice and clean but the walls !!!!

So will I return? Sure but then it will be in the suite, never again the standard room. To thin walls, very annoying.

Hall/Kitchen area

All the usual stuff you need in a small kitchen(Fridge/micro/expresso etc)

210542-3827.jpg

Living area/Tv/computer area

Had a nice Flatscreen with DVD(USB connector, just plug in your stick and you have your music sreaming through the sound system) and surroundsystem. Brand new computer with telephone/printer/fax.

210542-3828.jpg

Sleeping area

Nice bed, not to hard or to soft. Full view at the flatscreen from the bed. Nice leather sofa.

210542-3829.jpg

It even had a relaxing stressless chair with massage.

210542-3830.jpg

The bathroom was nice and big enough for every activity with the ladies. No jaccuci :Clap7:

210542-3831.jpg

The suite also had 2 AC but Ionly used1 of them. Forgot to take pictures of the balcony and the sea view. :Clap7:

The boardscript will not take my bigger pictures, I have no clue why?

Edited by Streamer

At my stay thay did not. Only pick up and drop at Soi Buakow or 2nd Rd Soi 15.

Guest cheaper charles

It is very overrated.

The beds are too hard.

Similar places cost 700-800 baht, 1300 baht is far too expensive for the standard rooms.

You will have to pay a taxi to get you home if you have agirl because the place is too far off the beaten track for your girl to walk in high heels.

breakfast is good and staff are nice.

It is very overrated.

The beds are too hard.

Similar places cost 700-800 baht, 1300 baht is far too expensive for the standard rooms.

You will have to pay a taxi to get you home if you have agirl because the place is too far off the beaten track for your girl to walk in high heels.

breakfast is good and staff are nice.

Got to disagree. The beds are extremely comfortable and if your girl is unable to walk the short distance (from WS) to the tuk-tuk collection point on 2nd Road/soi 15 you'd better try picking younger, fitter ones! All the girls I've taken there have loved it.

It is very overrated.

The beds are too hard.

I totally disagree withthis quote. Beds were in my opinion in perfect softness and the price is were it should be for a brand new fresh hotel. I will not take a standard room again but that is because of the "paper thin" walls. So because of that maybe the price should be lower. Much more value for the Suite but then there is more places that would give you the same comfort but closer to WS if that is a thing that matters. Distance is not far and I nebver heard any of "my" girls complaining about that in my month stay there.

i have stayed at this place twice and never again , the first time was great as they had only opened and where keen for guests , the second stay was last sept/oct and i also had 6 friend book there at the same time . because of that i got 10% off my rate and was quite happy . however i found that the noise of quests coming and going at 4 or 5 in the morning and the fighting between bargirl and guest and the shagging sounds due to the thin walls you could hear every sound .well the shagging was not too bad ha ha .the next problem both myself and one of my friends had was with the friendly reception staff , they are very quick to tell if you bring a few girls back , they are very quick to let the next batch know what you have been up to , causing one hell of a row . it also happened during the tuk tuk journey to second road when the driver had a conversation to my thai girlfriend informing her that i had brought another girl back the night before .my thai girlfriend also while waiting for me in reception (we where both staying there for 6 weeks) started to use the computer and was told by the fattish receptionist that bar girls are not to use it as it is for guest use only (she is not a bar girl and this really pissed her off ) . then 2 days before my checkout date i confirmed my final payment amount so that i would have no hassle , the amount was confirmedand the next day i checked again and paid it with the money i had just taken from the atm , so that was me paid in full i was told so the next day i went downstairs handed in my key and went to leave only to be told by the receptionist that i had to pay another 8000 baht as they had made a mistake . after much disscussion i found they had made a whole balls up and in fact they where still owed just over 2000 baht which i paid , but the smooth check out i had planned was a shambles and not due to me . so remember if you do decide to stay at faulty towers , remember.

1 BRING YOUR EAR PLUGS

2 CHECK YOU BILL , MANY MANY TIMES .

3 IF YOU HAVE A TGF , DO NOT BRING A ST OR SHE WILL FIND OUT.

neither myself or my friends will be back as there is better value around.

• 5 weeks later...

I stayed there for 4 nights in September and was impressed with the cleanliness and the front desk staff. They were funny and cheeky and did not hassle my invited guests. Actually, one of the front desk girls complimented me on one of the girls I brought. The tuk-tuk service was good as well; the driver to me to a 7-11 and waited for me - ibought him a coke and some chips ans he was delighted. All in all I had a good experience and did not have an issue with noise or thin walls. I will definitely go back!

They want 2800 for mini suite ithink its too expesive.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Been staying there in july this year. Had a standard room for 790 THB !!!! (grand opening rate). Had just opened so very nice rooms with nice balconies, smell of paint in there though. Could not say anything negative about this hotel except the joiner fee for the 2nd lady. The normal rate in high season for a (rather small) standard room is a bit expensive though in my opinion: 1300 THB with a high season starting quite early and lasting quite long : october 15th - april 15th... I do not think I would stay there again during their long high season, there are better deals around.

I stayed in PBR and had a good time there. Where are the better deals that are as save , clean , breakfast for 2 , girlfriendly , swimmingpool , workout , nonsmokingrooms and not far away from beachroad , second rd , Soi 7 , ... ? I had really nothing to complain .

Just a quick update fella's. I've booked a deluxe room at this hotel and they are still doing the pay for 6 nights get the seventh free deal.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Thanks again shuggy for the report, very very helpfull.