• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mavrick

• Shuggy

• sheerguy29

• THguypattaya

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes its a serious question been told u get voucher for 1st girl so if u pay joiner for 2nd girl do u get breakfast.

It is run by a former Dr. from the USA. It is clean, staff is great and they go the extra mile. Shipped left bag to bkk for me on my trip. The only place to stay in Pattaya.

Very good detailed review! Thanks for that.

Just have requested for two Standard Rooms end of September.

I hope the Standard Rooms are big enough, if not i would like to upgrade into the next class.

Edit: They offer panoramic city and garden view, i`m not sure which one is better for me, most important is a quiet room without construction works in front of the Window!

can anyone guide me on this how i should decide!? Thanks!

Cheers Buggi :Bravo1:

Edited by Buggi

Dont wanna talk down about this place as it was great in general in my opinon. I just had a bad experience during my stay there. First of all i had problems with hot water, constantly running out of it. Second i lost the internet connection constantly, making it hard for me to work. Since i only stayed for a few days i could live with it. But besides these two things everything was great. Great location, excellent staff, nice airport pickup in a brand new car.

• 8 months later...

I am booked into a Mini-Suite from May 2nd to the 16th. Hopefully, the reports will hold true. So far, this what I've learned from this thread:

- Print out the directions to the hotel in Thai so that your random driver doesn't get lost

- Walking thru the mall is probably easier than waiting for the tuk-tuk

- Don't plan on spending hours per day running on the treadmill (as if.. :GiveBeer1:

- Try to get a room with a sea-view

- Make friends with the girls that work the front desk at night

- it is possible to check PA while sitting on the crapper

I think I'm ready.

Awesome review, Sounds like great staff...I just booked a one bedroom suite..has anyone been in one of these? All I know is Moem is sending back and forth emails..best pre-customer service I have ever had from a hotel-Pattaya or anywhere. Has anyone rented a scooter from the place. I hear they can get you one no problem from someone they deal with and PBR has a Secured bike/car parking???? Do I really need to worry about a my bike being robbed in Pattaya? How do you folks manage it when you rent one? I will have an International Driver's Permit with the motorcycle endorsement and will that get me legit insurance...I don't want to deal with all this if I really need to be worried about someone lifting the scooter.. Thanks everyone..this forum is great.. :D

Awesome review, Sounds like great staff...I just booked a one bedroom suite..has anyone been in one of these? All I know is Moem is sending back and forth emails..best pre-customer service I have ever had from a hotel-Pattaya or anywhere. Has anyone rented a scooter from the place. I hear they can get you one no problem from someone they deal with and PBR has a Secured bike/car parking???? Do I really need to worry about a my bike being robbed in Pattaya? How do you folks manage it when you rent one? I will have an International Driver's Permit with the motorcycle endorsement and will that get me legit insurance...I don't want to deal with all this if I really need to be worried about someone lifting the scooter.. Thanks everyone..this forum is great.. :D

My secund to last trip someone lifted my bike......it was the police,and i had to get it back from the inpound.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Dont be worried about any joiners fees atleast, i brought back 2 girls 4 times on seperate nights and the reception only giggled at me :)

I'd say its a perfect hotel for mongerers, location just where u want it aka between walking s and soi 6-8

The food at the top restaurant is very good aswell, naturally if ur an average sized bloke, take 2 dishes :P all my barfines gave compliments about the place.

The one and only problem is the thin walls as people have said, unless ur a really light sleeper id recommend the place without notice, the noises werent a problem for me.. stayed from 28th march til 13th april, back home today :)

the tuk tuk makes it feel like ur living at the end of Walking Street, heh

hi guys I am trying to book in PBR and it's pretty booked, it says "We have also priority wait-listed you for a non-smoking room. If the wait-list does not clear, we will make sure the room is extra thoroughly cleaned and sprayed just prior to your arrival." how's the smoking room with their extra cleaning and spraying? even if it's good I think u can still smell the smoke from adjacent rooms right? won't be good if you are a non smoker ,I stayed in a smoking room once and I just can't sleep well, smoke from next room or previous guy just made me uncomfortable.....how about you guys have you stayed in a smoking room that they prepped it thoroughly for you? how was it.....

This looks fantastic! If this hotel is really popular, how far in advance do I need to book, do you think?

"It must be great being a lesbian. All the advantages of being a man but with less embarrassing genitals!"

for non smoking standard room they are booked until May 27th...I say book it a month and half before or even 2 months..last time when I asked they were also booked for 2 months just about

pretty much available anytime I think, email them and check, everytime I want to book non-smoking they always have smoking available

my problem with PBR is location. It is in the middle of fucking nowhere. I spend half the holiday waiting for that tuk tuk.

Where I stay how I hve at least a dozen bars, dozen resaurtants, 20 street vendors and 5 massage parlors in a 3 minute walk.

my problem with PBR is location. It is in the middle of fucking nowhere. I spend half the holiday waiting for that tuk tuk.

Where I stay how I hve at least a dozen bars, dozen resaurtants, 20 street vendors and 5 massage parlors in a 3 minute walk.

I don't get it. Are we talking about the same PBR? The one behind the Avenue Mall, with a dozen bars, 2 dozen restaurants, 25 street vendors and 15 massage parlors within a 2 minute walk? I just rebooked the Presidential Suite for the first two weeks in February.

Maybe the deal is I'm only 48, around 200 pounds. If I were a gigantic fat fuck that couldn't walk a block without having to take a break it might be a problem staying there for me too. I NEVER took the tuk tuk... that's for lazy old farts or invalids only.

I don't get it. Are we talking about the same PBR? The one behind the Avenue Mall, with a dozen bars, 2 dozen restaurants, 25 street vendors and 15 massage parlors within a 2 minute walk? I just rebooked the Presidential Suite for the first two weeks in February.

Maybe the deal is I'm only 48, around 200 pounds. If I were a gigantic fat fuck that couldn't walk a block without having to take a break it might be a problem staying there for me too. I NEVER took the tuk tuk... that's for lazy old farts or invalids only.

yeah cause i come to pattaya to go to shopping malls and eat at corporate food joints.

to each their own.

Just tried to book the PBR for next month and received a email saying that they are fully booked until the 30 May.

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Just tried to book the PBR for next month and received a email saying that they are fully booked until the 30 May.

Bugger bugger bugger. :D

Testicles

Bugger bugger bugger. :GoldenSmile1:

Some low season this is, also tried to book Galaxy suite and Secrets and both are fully booked. :Drunk_Party::What::Hair_Out1:

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Some low season this is, also tried to book Galaxy suite and Secrets and both are fully booked. :Hair_Out1::Hair_Out1::Hair_Out1:

One thing I have said many times mate is that in "low times" people gravitate i.e. the good hotels fill first, the better gogo bars get busier and the bad ones emptier.

No-one wants to be billy no mates (apart from Mr Gallas that is) in quieter times.

When people ask about booking in advance or just turning up I say the same - sure there are LOTS of rooms available but the best ones will always be full.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I am trying to book in PBR and the non smoking r full, they say they have smoking available and will clean it thoroughly and spray it etc...any of you guys tried those smoking room when you don't smoke? how is it?

Yeah i gota reply too from pbr about may stating smoking room only but only for half my trip,so im looking around a bit more ,its gettin a pain might end up in arcadia again

i suppose its cheap/decent enough.