• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jocky king

• Tao 66

• andyaus

• fostraswift

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since America has absolutely no chance I will be pulling for New Zealand. Might as well have them enjoy one on their home turf. However all of my Kiwi friends tell me that they are bound to choke.

Thank you Dennis M for the schedule I will popping down to catch some of the games.

http://<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Countdown%20to%20Thailand&count=down&time=1393671300000&bgc=0x0000cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

All blacks looked good today in the first half...

still clear favorites id carter dosent get injured :Circle_Sharks:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

France against All Blacks will be some game as well as Wales against South Africa... Damn Gotta watch all matches at 7.30am amd 9.30am, Wish I was in Pattaya, would be a perfect time to watch, between 1.30pm and 3.30pm at dinner time... Then go to Soi 6 after the matches to have some desert.... :BJ3:

Edited by jocky king

What a performance by the Welsh...they are going to be a right handful. So unlucky to go down 17-16, should have won it but knocked on right in front of the posts.

England absolutely atrocious but they started the last World cup slowly, awful number of handling errors and I have never seen Wilkinson kick so badly. He needs to improve as England's main weapon is the boot with their playing style, or was.

The one difference between Wales and Argentina losing was that England and South Africa just had that tiny piece of extra quality when it mattered.

There have already been a few questions about the ball, kicking has not been easy, added to the breezy conditions in NZ right now.

New Zealand for me, and if they bottle it again, South Africa or England

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

The Irish won but didn't do well today against USA.. They lost four test match (Scotland, France twice and England) before that speaks volume that they will not do well in the World Cup, I suppose the All Blacks have the Major Advantages to win the Cup because of playing their own backgrounds, but Aussies is only an hour away might feel at home too....

Edited by jocky king

The Irish won but didn't do well today against USA.. They lost four test match (Scotland, France twice and England) before that speaks volume that they will not do well in the World Cup, I suppose the All Blacks have the Major Advantages to win the Cup because of playing their own backgrounds, but Aussies is only an hour away might feel at home too....

I wouldn't panic...England were horrible at the beginning of the last World cup as well and reached the final, victory is the main thing. USA played with a lot of spirit and emotion as well as it is 9/11. I think the Irish will do OK

Nice to see the lesser teams being competitive.. Good win for Canada today...

Thats a bit harsh on the English! :rolleyes:

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Lucky bastards

games start at 2 am for us usually luckily you can watch them all free online at the official website

Ireland 15 Australia 6...what a game that was!

It's a bit of bravery that will win this competition and the Irish had it today. One particular moment when they had a scrum on their own back line and in those situations you normally find it's hoofed as far up the pitch as possible.

The Irish ran it out of their 22, great to see a bit of running Rugby like that. Think they have got a bit of a chance.

I wouldn't panic...England were horrible at the beginning of the last World cup as well and reached the f inal, victory is the main thing. USA played with a lot of spirit and emotion as well as it is 9/11. I think the Irish will do OK

You were right there , ... Was delighted with the Irish with the big five done a great job in scrummges ... That will give the Irish the most needed boost for the rest of the World Cup... Ole Ole Oleee, we are going to Auckland, ole ole Oleeeee...

Edited by jocky king

what a win...sets it up nicly now...still a few tough games ahead...

Italy could still do harm yet in the last game!!!

I celabrated in style :23::08: ....lol

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Well done to the Irish....They played the smarter game today. I just hate it when there are no tries though....

926266-will-genia.jpg

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Well done to the Irish....They played the smarter game today. I just hate it when there are no tries though....

926266-will-genia.jpg

:001_Thank_You5: For your kind praise... I think the Aussie will recover after this loss, Ireland want to be on top because they want to avoid South Africa in the Quarter-final and All Blacks in the semi-final.......

Been watching the games here in New Zealand, so awesome to be in the country , the bad news is I will be in Pattaya for the final and semi, does anyone know where I could watch these when I'm in Pattaya?

PS Go the All Blacks!

Edited by joopjoop

Been watching the games here in New Zealand, so awesome to be in the country , the bad news is I will be in Pattaya for the final and semi, does anyone know where I could watch these when I'm in Pattaya?

PS Go the All Blacks!

You will have no problem seeing the games, just roll up to LK Metro area. Irish Rovers and Metro are showing games as is

Weatherspoons on soi boukhao. I would imagine what ever area you are in, someone will showing the final. So you won't miss it.

Another solid preformance from Wales again today 10-6 down at half time to go on and win 17-10 against a fresh Samoan side.

Be Well Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

Guest meekwamsuk

yes they are showing all the games at the irish rovers,,, i just watched the england game there

bw

Edited by meekwamsuk

Ireland 15 Australia 6...what a game that was!

It's a bit of bravery that will win this competition and the Irish had it today. One particular moment when they had a scrum on their own back line and in those situations you normally find it's hoofed as far up the pitch as possible.

The Irish ran it out of their 22, great to see a bit of running Rugby like that. Think they have got a bit of a chance.

great game with great result for the irish, thought aus were naive,, not sure what aussies expected but ireland destroyed the aus set piece, gave no time/room for gidea which put cooper on the back foot. ireland could go all the way to the final if all goes well, they would likely have to beat wales then france or england. as a proud pom my money is on england of course, but i think after watching all the games from the first 2 weeks south africa are a bit under the radar and will have a big say on the knockout stage. my eyes are like proverbial piss holes in the snow with all the early starts !

babydollsaddict.gif

926266-will-genia.jpg

but it does prove you dont need loads of tries to have a great game.. time flew by watching this match which to me

is always the best sign of great game. massive effort by the irish pack yesterday.. and the backs were just as comitted. great stuff

babydollsaddict.gif

With Australia losing to Ireland yesterday we may yet be looking at a North / South Final..

Oz, SA and NZ look likely to face off in the quarters and semi's as things stand.

That is unless there are a few more upsets in store... France- AB's ????

That is unless there are a few more upsets in store... France- AB's ????

anything could happen now if france beat NZ the all blacks end up in the easier half of the draw..

it will be interesting..

France -New Zealand next saturday will be epic... :Clap8: :Clap8:

anything could happen now if france beat NZ the all blacks end up in the easier half of the draw..

it will be interesting..

France -New Zealand next saturday will be epic... :Clap8: :Clap8:

I will say both team are hoping to go second to avoid Australia or Souith Africa... So that match wont be a great game...

I will say both team are hoping to go second to avoid Australia or Souith Africa... So that match wont be a great game...

i dont think the all blacks fear anyone, and remember the 2007 game in cardiff,... the all blacks will be out for revenge big time

that loos was huge to them

We will be scarred for the rest of our lives and I mean that. We will always remember this,
Graham Henry

Sort of desolate, decayed, the smell of - I don't want to dramatise it - but death, you know. That is what it feels like, no-man's land, and it is not a nice place to be."

New Zealand's Anton Oliver describes the All Blacks' dressing room after losing to France in the 2007 Rugby World Cup.

we will see, def goona make time to watch it here