IGNORED

Rugby World Cup

fostraswift

Come on you boys in GREEN!!!!!!

Fecking getting a very bad feeling about this game I don't know why but I have a feeling Wales will win by 10 to 12 points

Pattayarox

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jocky king

• Tao 66

• andyaus

• fostraswift

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Come on you boys in GREEN!!!!!!

Fecking getting a very bad feeling about this game I don't know why but I have a feeling Wales will win by 10 to 12 points

Pattayarox

Welsh Looking very confident all through their matches and played superb Rugby... Eight players in their team are under 23 yrs old... Inexperience Vs Experience... Maybe we have a better chance, only just... Depend on Ronan form and the big five, If they are , then we have a great chance..

Might have been a good thing that Australia lost that game to Ireland.. The welsh were very strong and I think George North was the difference

Wales\'s George North.jpg

Bad luck to the boys in green...just wasn’t their day

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Wales fully deserved the win against Ireland... They will be tough to play against next week to either England or France... Wales has eight under 23 yrs old in their team and their confidence will be masssive in the next match after experiencing five great match in the tournament... Well Done Wales, I,m jumping on your bandwangon now... Come on Wales.

Having 8 under 23yr olds means absolutely nowt, The Welsh have the team not only to get to the final but they are good enough to win it I have been backing them since the start and will continue to do so.

I got my handicap bet up Wales -5 @ 9/2 and also Wales to win by 10 to 12 points @ 14/1!!!

Hate backing against my own country but just knew Wales would win by that difference.

Pattayarox

I dont actually know what to say about that performance, the word 'embarrassment' comes to mind at the moment.

So you never wanted a regular type life?

What the fuck is that...? Barbeques and ballgames?

Well I never expected that! Thought it would be Ireland. I can see Wales making the final, England just too sloppy still for my liking and Wilko boot has a very poor record. Toby Flood should replace him as he can kick better with this ball. Even if we do beat the French, I can't see us beating Wales. Englands slow style play, with a million phases of recycling possession and forcing opponents into errors is not going to work unless the boot works too.

England still too erratic with the handling, but the one advantage we have against France is that if we can really get to them as the Tongans did, the old Gallic temperament is still there and they will combust.

Edited by Frugal Charles

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

I dont actually know what to say about that performance, the word 'embarrassment' comes to mind at the moment.

Dont be embarrassment... The Irish had done themselves proud .. I know you are feeling lost right now.. If Wales win the World Cup, that wont be so bad..

This isnt the first time Gatland has made a show of us, the Welsh going to ground every time after being hit to avoid the stand up choke and they were

easily allowed play their kicking game. They had us completely pegged in our own half for the entire second half.

Warburton was Outrageous

Having 8 under 23yr olds means absolutely nowt, The Welsh have the team not only to get to the final but they are good enough to win it I have been backing them since the start and will continue to do so.

I got my handicap bet up Wales -5 @ 9/2 and also Wales to win by 10 to 12 points @ 14/1!!!

Hate backing against my own country but just knew Wales would win by that difference.

Pattayarox

Nice Bet... Well Done... What is your predictions of England and France... I.ll say England will win by a mile...

Dont be embarrassment... The Irish had done themselves proud .. I know you are feeling lost right now.. If Wales win the World Cup, that wont be so bad..

This is the strongest team that Ireland have ever had and will ever have and the Welsh made them look like a bunch of schoolboys.

This is the strongest team that Ireland have ever had and will ever have and the Welsh made them look like a bunch of schoolboys.

Maybe you're right... Most of em including Brian O Driscoll wont be around in four years time for the 2015 World Cup... What a pity.. Will we ever find another Brian O Driscoll...

Maybe you're right... Most of em including Brian O Driscoll wont be around in four years time for the 2015 World Cup... What a pity.. Will we ever find another Brian O Driscoll...

lol..we need to find more than one!

France 16 England 0 after 35 minutes...why are the French red hot one game and pathetic in another?They lose to Tonga,but are on fire today.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

France 16 England 0 after 35 minutes...why are the French red hot one game and pathetic in another?They lose to Tonga,but are on fire today.

A Clever Ploy perhaps... :rolleyes:

I don't think you did badly at all it was always going to be a tight game. England are truly poor today. Errors giving away silly penalties again and when we do get to the French end more handling errors.

Unless we see one of the most brilliant turnarounds ever in Rugby we are out. Haven't even got a point on the board. I think the final score could be embarrassing for English rugby if this continues.

Edited by Frugal Charles

Making me feel a lot better after Ireland couldn't break down the Welsh defence but the French could easily choke in the second half.

Well I think New Zealand should stuff Argentina but....the Pumas style of play could frustrate them. We all know New Zealands's tendency to bottle it, but I still can't see them losing to Argentina.

England better 2nd half but we were never going to get that defecit back against a very disciplined French side. Those handling errors again...I do think though we have a new star in Tuigali.

We were poor to be honest and the French deserved to win. Johnson has got to sort this out, some of the errors were schoolboy rugby.

Got a feeling we will do well in the 6 nations.

Good luck to Wales in the semis and I will be rooting for them. This isn't football with childish international tribal rivalries. it's a game for men.

8th Oct 6.00am/12pm Ireland 10 Vs 22 Wales Westpac Stadium, Wellingtin

8th Oct 8.30am/14.30pm England 12 Vs France 19 Eden Park, Auckland

9th Oct 6.00am/12.pm South Africa Vs Australia Westpac Stadium, Wellington

9th Oct 8.30am/14.30pm All Blacks Vs Argentina Eden Park, Auckland

Hard luck England for their loss against Mighty France who recovered quickly after Tonga loss... England puffed and huffed in the second half but could not break down the french defence... Will be facing a different type of match with Wales... Wales will be a lot tougher to beat... Strange that no one in this poll voted for France here....

New Zealand coach Graham Henry actually warned France before that game with Tonga.

"there is no advantage to coming second in the pool' England should have seen this coming.

End of the road for England.

Les Bleus set up World Cup semi-final with Wales.

Should be a great match between Wales and Les Bleus next week.

Strange that no one in this poll voted for France here....[/size]

I'll be rooting for them next week. :rolleyes:

Well I never thought it would be that easy,

The French deserved to win,,,they just wanted it more than the poms

f e rugby.jpg

Can’t see the french getting past the Welsh though.

Edited by andyaus

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire