IGNORED

Rugby World Cup

fostraswift

Oh my what a game real edge of the seat stuff....to be honest the All Blacks were poor but France just couldn't quite do it. However it is the mark of a good team to win when they play poorly. very tight game and the French rattled the hell out of them. I thought for a while we were going to see another famous All Black failure. .. but the best eam won the World cup.

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jocky king

• Tao 66

• andyaus

• fostraswift

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well my prediction of a run away victory just didn’t happen. This didn’t seem the team that defeated the Australians last week...They were defensive and seemed like they were trying to not lose instead of winning. Yesterday the Australians chose to attack and got a try in the early stages of play, today the Kiwi’s kicked and gave the ball back to the French. It was only a try against the run of play that saved them and nearly cost them the cup.

2060250_lrg-169.jpg

The French played well and more than held their own with the Kiwis. I thought they were lucky against the Welsh but they showed they deserved to be there today. Home ground advantage may have got the Kiwis across the line in the end. Loved the way they stood up to the haka

The Kiwis were the best team overall so we can’t complain about the final result.

:Clap9: Congratulations New Zealand

Edited by andyaus

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

8-7. Bloody hell; who would have foreseen that scoreline?

Awesome Game! RESPECT to France and Dusautoir especially who stepped up on the day and played a damn good game of rugby and finally deserves to be 2nd.

They have nothing to be ashamed of - hold your heads high!

Anyway, congrats to New Zealand

well done to NEW ZEALAND and To France for putting a brave show..

Well well well :)

France captain Thierry Dusautoir scores a try during RWC :Party1:

Dusautoir scores a try during RWC.jpg

France captain Thierry Dusautoir is named IRB Player of the Year for 2011

Dusautoir player of the year.jpg

:Bravo1:

Next stop :

The 2015 Rugby World Cup will be the eighth Rugby World Cup, the quadrennial Rugby Union world championship. The tournament will be hosted by England from 4 September to 17 October 2015. In addition, Cardiff's 74,500-seater Millennium Stadium in Wales may also be used.

BTW - I'm sure I will be all rooting for the Wales & France rugby teams. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

After a 24 year drought from raising the RWC Trophy, the All Blacks are proud owners of this banner! Hats off to the All Blacks! Yea-baby yeah!

Granted a win is a win, and to win by 1 mere point or 50 points it doesn't matter in the greatest Final:

But What if:

Q 1. What if the All Blacks had been blessed with an in his prime Jonah Lomuh, would the final score had been different?

Q 2. Why was Sonny Bill Williams subbed in off the bench and not starting?

Dazzling with these super Deck Lighting

For pain relief many people choose to wear a magnetic bracelet