IGNORED

Rugby World Cup

fostraswift

Semi-final of a WC or not,

Law 10.4 - states that there is no difference between dropping and driving a player to the ground.

It was a red card, and fair play to AR for applying the laws of the game.

So you never wanted a regular type life?

What the fuck is that...? Barbeques and ballgames?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jocky king

• Tao 66

• andyaus

• fostraswift

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Semi-final of a WC or not,

Law 10.4 - states that there is no difference between dropping and driving a player to the ground.

It was a red card, and fair play to AR for applying the laws of the game.

Yep, well done AR for handing the WC to the Aussies or Kiwis and reducing the final game to a foregone conclusion.

Very good AR, for the game. :Moon2:

it should have been a yellow

bit of common sence

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Yep, well done AR for handing the WC to the Aussies or Kiwis and reducing the final game to a foregone conclusion.

Very good AR, for the game. :Moon2:

At least you can now look forward to doing battle with the Welsh boys in the 3rd place play-off on Friday night.

So you never wanted a regular type life?

What the fuck is that...? Barbeques and ballgames?

Just found out on google search that the Referee Alain 'Colm Pierre' Rolland's father is from France ... Surprised that they choose him to officate the Welsh match today even though he is half french not 100% Irish as i first led to believe,,,

Just found out on google search that the Referee Alain 'Colm Pierre' Rolland's father is from France ... Surprised that they choose him to officate the Welsh match today even though he is half french not 100% Irish as i first led to believe,,,

To be fair... He is Irish and played for Ireland. He would have been selected to ref this match because he speaks fluent French making him ideal person to ref games when the French played.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

To be fair... He is Irish and played for Ireland. He would have been selected to ref this match because he speaks fluent French making him ideal person to ref games when the French played.

Probably you are right but he couldn't speak one word of welsh does he ?, unfair advantages????:rolleyes: But anyway I,m hoping your country win tomorrow, best of luck...

At least you can now look forward to doing battle with the Welsh boys in the 3rd place play-off on Friday night.

Whatever happens now, I just want to see a fair game with an equal number players on the ground for both sides.

With the ref showing, as others suggested, just a modicum of common sense.

At least then the best team on the day wins. Which should happen, yes? :D

Looking forward to this afternoons game,should be a close one going by the other semis.

good job paddypower

paddypower tweet

"We've decided to refund all losing match bets on Wales. Only fair as Warburton decision was wrong - wales would have won with him. #PPRefund"

This is proof Rugby League is the better game Union is nothing but an over-referreed game to ensure the teams with the most financial backing england and france get the best results.No tries but france progress.Just like when England won the 2003 world cup in Australia the irb made sure that England won by the ridiculous boring rolling malls much to the detriment of the southern hemisphere teams like australia and new zealand who actually like to score tries instead of 50 metre drop goals.3 pts for a drop goal or a penalty because a prop farts is ridiculous.

Just seen the incident here in my hotel in Hua Hin...

Definately a careless tackle but the key fact is he realised and let the man go. YELLOW card but not a sending off in a million years.

The french connection with the referee, depite the fact he played for Ireland, means he should never have been allowed near the game in my opinion. One hates to accuse anyone of bias but come on! with such a major decision to make he should have gone to the video referee.

Hopefully the disciplinary committee will meet out the punishment warranted by a yellow card and not a red.

Gutted the Welsh didn't win, but they didn't take the chances.

France will be demolished like a card house in the final, whoever wins between NZ and Aus. If the Welsh had made it, I really think they could have won it.

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Just seen the incident here in my hotel in Hua Hin...

Definately a careless tackle but the key fact is he realised and let the man go. YELLOW card but not a sending off in a million years.

The french connection with the referee, depite the fact he played for Ireland, means he should never have been allowed near the game in my opinion. One hates to accuse anyone of bias but come on! with such a major decision to make he should have gone to the video referee.

Hopefully the disciplinary committee will meet out the punishment warranted by a yellow card and not a red.

Gutted the Welsh didn't win, but they didn't take the chances.

France will be demolished like a card house in the final, whoever wins between NZ and Aus. If the Welsh had made it, I really think they could have won it.

the problem being that he let the man go, the tackler has the responsibility to get the tackled down safely, under the law dropping is still dangerous. but i totally agree should have been yellow. rolland applying the law as it stands. another ref might have given yellow, it has already happened in this world cup where same offence punished by yellow. in fact think one instance just got a penalty. again it comes down to consistency with refs applying different sanction for the same offence.

if, buts and maybes but if warburton had only had the 10 mins in the bin, wales would likely have won. feel really sorry for him as he had a great world cup otherwise.

babydollsaddict.gif

All Blacks was too far strong for Aussie.. I wish the match was more closer or tighter but it wasn;t to be... Now the French will have a hell of a job to do to stop All Blacks to get 100% record and a World Cup... I wish Wales was in th final cos they could match the All Blacks strength in every department... Sigh, Long wait for final next week... I,m rooting for France now.... Come on France...

only one try but great game, ab forwards just too powerful for the aus pack.. really enjoyed the game. cooper all over the place again didnt help the aussie cause.

on the face of it nz should walk all over france, but france still capable of producing a great performance at any time.

nz to take it at long last, they deserve it.

babydollsaddict.gif

I can only point out that earlier in the day Australia thrashed the All blacks in Rugby league

nz-animation.gif

Ok , The All Blacks played the better game and I always feel good when the team that gets the try wins the game.

:Cry3::Cry3::Cry3::Cry3::Cry3:

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Looking forward to this afternoons game,should be a close one going by the other semis.

The only thing that made it close was the fact was the fact the AB's missed 3 or 4 penalties they totally dominated the match if they play the same way against the French it will be a massacre.

I feel sorry for the Taffs it was only a Yellow card offence their captain got sent off for go the Welsh on Friday.

Now I have find my AB's jersy to wear to watch the final so Bar owners please let me know which bars will have it on in Soi Buakhao or Soi LK

Edited by pipeman350

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard

I make no excuses for a disgraceful Wallaby performance or my over confidence. My pants are down and I have a firm grip on my ankles, please be gentle.... :Moon2:

What an awsome display from the AB's.Totally dominated from the get go,thanks to blooper Cooper.He reminds me of Carlos Spencer,Freakishly spectacular,but when bad he's very bad.Where did they find that new # 10 Aaron Cruden? a star in the making.

Feel sorry for the Welsh,should have been facing the AB's in the final.

Bring on the French.

Edited by aussiekiwi

Why on earth did Deans let Cooper play after halftime? The man was a shocker, was essentially playing FOR the All Blacks, and we dont need the help.

Game overall i thought was pretty average, aside from the opening minutes (thanks Cooper). Other than that it resembled a Wilkinson game, the ball spending half the game in the air. Atleast the Wallabies were willing to run the ball. Watching the game you could just see the AB backs screaming for the ball to come there way but it just kept going, prop, prop, kick, prop, prop.

DOWN the french!

What an awsome display from the AB's.Totally dominated from the get go,thanks to blooper Cooper.He reminds me of Carlos Spencer,Freakishly spectacular,but when bad he's very bad.Where did they find that new # 10 Aaron Cruden? a star in the making.

Feel sorry for the Welsh,should have been facing the AB's in the final.

Bring on the French.

He's a Manawatu boy been started playing for them when he was 19 also Captained the U19 New Zealand sibe to victory in the 2009 World Cup he was rated ahead of Colin Slabe for awhile but I remember watching him in a Test against Australia when he started because Dan was injured and couldn't tackle something he know seems to have solved

Edited by pipeman350

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard

France played like shite. One of the worst French teams ever. They'll get pulverized by NZ.

As I always maintain , the best rugby is played when tries are scored. The Aussies started by passing up penalties early in the game to play for tries and the whole game against Wales was set to be a good game. The Aussies always looked in charge and the late Welsh try only made the score board respectable. On this performance the Welsh would have failed against the All Blacks so at least the Welsh cannot just keep blaming “bad Luck” that they are not in the finals.

Still the Welsh have a good young team and I would not be surprised to see these two teams in the final four at the next world cup.

2059919_thumb.jpg

Congratulations to the welsh for making the semi’s...Well done to the Aussies for showing some potential at last.....look out France

Voltaire

cant wait for the final, should be an epic match!!! :Cross_Fingers:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...