Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rugby World Cup

fostraswift

Well I never thought it would be that easy,

The French deserved to win,,,they just wanted it more than the poms

f e rugby.jpg

Can’t see the french getting past the Welsh though.

we'll see........

coqthai_sabailodge_mai07.jpg

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jocky king

• Tao 66

• andyaus

• fostraswift

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if the Welsh play as they did today they have every chance. They might even win it.

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Even without McCaw and Carter, i dont think NZ can be stopped.

So you never wanted a regular type life?

What the fuck is that...? Barbeques and ballgames?

The Kiwi commentator was almost begging for the South Africans to score..

But unfortunately for them it is Australia into the semi finals

2058106_MEDIUM.jpg

One try to nil...it is good enough

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

8th Oct 6.00am/12pm Ireland 10 Vs 22 Wales Westpac Stadium, Wellingtin

8th Oct 8.30am/14.30pm England 12 Vs France 19 Eden Park, Auckland

9th Oct 6.00am/12.pm South Africa 9 Vs11 Australia Westpac Stadium, Wellington

9th Oct 8.30am/14.30pm All Blacks Vs Argentina Eden Park, Auckland

South Africa lost to Australia 9-11.... Even though they had over 70% possessions all through the match is massive loss to take..... Dont think Australia have the quality to win the World Cup... But well done Australia and best of luck....

Australia would have won easier if Quade Cooper didn't keep fucking up. The defence was superb. The name of the game is to get trys. If you don't you deserve to lose. Should be a rule change . Penalties worth 2 points only. Conversion 1. be extremely lucky to get past the All Blecks on that game though.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

8th Oct 6.00am/12pm Ireland 10 Vs 22 Wales Westpac Stadium, Wellingtin

8th Oct 8.30am/14.30pm England 12 Vs France 19 Eden Park, Auckland

9th Oct 6.00am/12.pm South Africa 9 Vs 11 Australia Westpac Stadium, Wellington

9th Oct 8.30am/14.30pm All Blacks 33 Vs 10 Argentina Eden Park, Auckland

All Blacks easily beat the Agrentina 33-11... Fair play to the Puma for putting up a great show throughout the tournament... Australia and NewZealand will be a great Match.. They all know each other................ The battle of the wits .???..

Good on the Aussies,a real nail biter. NZ looked like a training run over Argentina

Argentina played wonderfully well against the All Blacks. At times New Zealand were forced to play an England style game of multiple phases of possesion, drawing the defence into errors and using the boot for points. Fortunatey the Kiwi kicker was on top of his game. The Pumas defence was magnificent. When they managed to win a few phases of possession and pinched that try game on! Eden Park was silenced for a few mins.

But you just knew the all blacks had another gear and used it when it counts.

Wales/New Zealand final for me...and anything can happen!

France always have at least one big performance at the world cup, expected they would bounce back hard after their defeat to tonga but thought england would have enough. Fra didnt play brilliantly just that england made a pigs ear of it in the first half. Tuilagi is a great addition but i think eng need to find a pocock or warburton to win quick ball, wilko/flood together would probably work if the eng pack were dominating and youngs service from scrum and ruck was better. france deserved to win - but i have suddenly found welsh heritage and take wales to win semi. after seeing aus absorb so much sa pressure quite fancy them against nz now, if they get rid of cooper and bring barnes back in.

but i would love to see wales in the final against either of them

babydollsaddict.gif

images.jpg The Lions Countries will be rooting for Wales.... Wales have the best chance to win this Tournament,,,, Edited by jocky king

New Zealand hate playing Australia. If an upset to the Kiwi machine is gonna happen it will most likely be this game.

Good luck to Wales.....my mate the Welsh Blunder is cooking us a fry up for the 9am kick off so if I die of food poisioning nice knowing you all and I could have seen the Webb Ellis Cup in Cardiff.......(a dream?)

Little tune to get in the mood

313024_10150347938877381_544222380_7960635_1802364850_n.jpg

Edited by DJW

France vs Wales

Match: Semi final

Competition name: Rugby world cup 2011

Date: 15 October 2011

Kick Off Time : 21:00 NZDT (UTC+13)(09:00 GMT Time)

Stadium : Eden Park, Auckland, New Zealand.

Referee: Alain Rolland (Ireland)

FORM:

France:

Beat Japan 47-21

Beat Canada 46-19

Lost to New Zealand 17-37

Lost to Tonga 14-19

Second in Pool A

Beat England 19-12 (qf)

Wales:

Lost to South Africa 16-17

Beat Samoa 17-10

Beat Namibia 81-7

Beat Fiji 66-0

Second in Pool D

Beat Ireland 22-10 (qf)

One for the Welsh lads!

walesrwc11.jpg

So you never wanted a regular type life?

What the fuck is that...? Barbeques and ballgames?

got my british lions shirt on waiting for wales to take france to the cleaners... only bit of welsh i could find in the flat apart from my blow up sheep. still feels weird watching rugby in the mornings in the uk, pity i cant be in Billabong or witherspoons.

babydollsaddict.gif

got my british lions shirt on waiting for wales to take france to the cleaners... only bit of welsh i could find in the flat apart from my blow up sheep. still feels weird watching rugby in the mornings in the uk, pity i cant be in billabong or witherspoons.

Not looking good with Capt Warburton red carded and France now back level at 3-3.

Viva la France

Sam-Warburton-tackles-Vin-007.jpg

But I think the better team lost...Pity... (much like the Aus vs South Africa game i guess)

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Sad to see the Welsh lost out... Sending off was bit unfair cos it was only 18 mins of the match.. Should have send him to sin bin instead... The Ref is Irish and i thought it should be south Hemisphere ref and tomorrow Australia and All blacks will have an South African ref.. Should have been a swap ... So the French won by 0ne point after playing against Wales with 14 gallant men for 62 mins is not a good sign for them.. I will say the Aussie and the All Blacks prefer to play France...France lost two tournament match and played 2 bad winning match and yet they are in the final is Unbelievable... Sorry again to welsh fans.. But they have a great potential to win the six nations next year with loads of young players,,,

Yes, the Frogs very lucky but now the winner of Aus v NZ win the Cup, France no hope,

I think Wales v Aus or NZ would have been a beauty.

Everything spoiled by that over zealous ref. Its a World Cup FFS.

Really gutted by the result. France won without even trying to score a try

never thought the day would come but i am gutted for the taffs... didnt deserve to lose that game. even with 14 men they had most territory and possession. expect wales would have won that by a distance if jones and warburton had stayed on, strictly speaking ref was right in his ruling according to the directive but a bit of empathy for the game would have resulted in yellow only. end of the day match was decided by the ref.. thought the welsh guys handled the situation really well in post match interviews. lost with great dignity but still lost.

france havent played well again and are still in the final.. sometimes things just go your way. still wide open

babydollsaddict.gif

good job paddypower

paddypower tweet

"We've decided to refund all losing match bets on Wales. Only fair as Warburton decision was wrong - wales would have won with him. #PPRefund"

babydollsaddict.gif