IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

HI JOCKEY WHATS YOUR TEAM ?

Manchester United Football Club, Of course... lol.... I had two friends used to play for United, Shay Brennan who died of cancer, played in the sixties, he lives near my home, and John O Shea, now playing for Sunderland (Your enemy,lol), his father worked with me for years, John's wife parents lives just 7 doors from me...Been at Old Trafford 7 times, Anfield twice, Highbury (closed down) Once, White Hart Lane once.... Never went to England since 1990 to watch any match.. Gave all that up since quality SKY sports came on... What the point to fly over and watch the match, costing me £400 for ticket, flight, hotels, Taxi, Restaurants when you could watch better view on 42 ins TV at home..

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manchester United Football Club, Of course... lol.... I had two friends used to play for United, Shay Brennan who died of cancer, played in the sixties, he lives near my home, and John O Shea, now playing for Sunderland (Your enemy,lol), his father worked with me for years, John's wife parents lives just 7 doors from me...Been at Old Trafford 7 times, Anfield twice, Highbury (closed down) Once, White Hart Lane once.... Never went to England since 1990 to watch any match.. Gave all that up since quality SKY sports came on... What the point to fly over and watch the match, costing me £400 for ticket, flight, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants when you could watch better view on 42 ins TV at home..

NEWCASTLE V MAN U NEXT WEEK CANT WAIT ON SKY FEAR THE WORST MIGHT BACK ROONEY FIRST GOAL NOT LOL

What a shock win for Blackburn Rovers against Man Utd today at Old Trafford 2-3.... Taking nothing away from Blackburn Rovers, I blame the management for not putting Rooney in the subs bench, plus why Sir Alex dropped Lindegaard for De Gea in goalie which i thought was a silly decision after Lindegaard playing super match in the last two matches... Plus, there were no experience centre Half available due to injuries to Rio, Vidic, Evans and Smalling... Sir Alex said last week that he doesn;t need any more players because he has enough players to fill the gap... But today, he will think again, and tell the owners to put their hands in the pockets to buy two players.. A midfielder and a centre half... Cant believe, Sirl Alex putting his foot off his pedal dropping Rooney and Giggsy from today squad which he should be putting full team to put the pressure on Man City but that is all gone now.. Man City will be delighted with that result and will play against Sunderland without any pressure.. Well Done Blackburn Rovers for that fully deserved win and hopefully the fans will appreciate Steve Kean for that win, he has a horrible time getting abuse from his own fans....

A double whopper result today with two big teams losing at home.. United at Old Trafford and Chelsea at Stamford Bridge with Aston Villa... Spurs was unlucky after leading 1-0 til 84 th minute goal from Swansea to take a point.... Arsenal was the only one of the top six with a smile with a win against QPR with Van Persie goal... Manchester City not playing til tomorrow, will be rubbing their hands :Clap8: with few disaster results....

blackburn were 34/1 on betfair :Crazy1:

Yeah...Nice bet.... Be Aware,,... No discussion about the bet allowed here in the forum... Just let you know ok.. I got a bit of slap for it before...

A double whopper result today with two big teams losing at home.. United at Old Trafford and Chelsea at Stamford Bridge with Aston Villa... Spurs was unlucky after leading 1-0 til 84 th minute goal from Swansea to take a point.... Arsenal was the only one of the top six with a smile with a win against QPR with Van Persie goal... Manchester City not playing til tomorrow, will be rubbing their hands :Clap8: with few disaster results....

Not to mention Liverpools win over Newcastle last night :Finger5:

Manchester United Football Club, Of course... lol.... I had two friends used to play for United, Shay Brennan who died of cancer, played in the sixties, he lives near my home, and John O Shea, now playing for Sunderland (Your enemy,lol), his father worked with me for years, John's wife parents lives just 7 doors from me...Been at Old Trafford 7 times, Anfield twice, Highbury (closed down) Once, White Hart Lane once.... Never went to England since 1990 to watch any match.. Gave all that up since quality SKY sports came on... What the point to fly over and watch the match, costing me £400 for ticket, flight, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants when you could watch better view on 42 ins TV at home..

hey jocky i remenber shay brennan full back,dark hair ,used to play when chalton, stiles ,fitzpatrick,saddler played ,think he got a pension off utd when he finish playing late 60s early 70s i think ,if they played wed night a few of them used to come into the cabaret club on oxford street after the match .happy days.

I have been watching all the football at home on my TV but have not posted here for a few weeks.

That said I will have a rant & a post or two tomorrow I am sure.

I will not mix my words or my thoughts as I am that type of person but as a MAN UTD fan & critic of course I believe in the last few weeks it has become clear to any MAN UTD fan that after 25 years as a Legend of a manager & as a 70 year old man Sir Alex Ferguson is way past his sell by date.

Since the summer of 2011 he has lost the plot & I detect possible head fuck when it comes to areas on the pitch, Players in the squad, players not signed & fielding under strength teams in Europe.

Did the Blackburn result upset me ???? well I was shocked but the Champions League group that they did not qualify in was not only the easiest group ever to qualify in but they were fucking shit in so many games it was a FUCKING insult to any MAN UTD fan.

Sir Alex keeps saying he does not need any new players or does not need to sign any one ????? What a load of Jock shit.

Its so clear MAN UTD need 5 new top class players or more.

As a critic & a fan I will expand on this tomorrow.

:Rant1:

Manchester City failed to capitalise United loss, losing to Sunderland 1-0 at staduim of Light... Huge sigh of relief for United fans including myself ... Sunderland had found their confidence they were looking for since the start of the season, Martin O Neil had won them 3 times and drew once with no loss since he began his job as Black Cats Boss taking over Steve Bruce, I thought Martin will take a while to turn them around and buying two or three new players this month but he made a manificent start.. I,m sure their fans can sleep easy from now on...

Arsenal threw away a chance to come away with three points until 83th minutes leveller From Fulham Sidwell and then got an unexpected last minute winner from Fulham Zamora... Wenger blew his top, and voiced his disapleasure over referee decisions for not getting a penalty and a red card for Djourou... FA will not charge him as usual, If that was Sir Alex or AVB, They would be charged straight up.... Chelsea got a win they wanted after poor match recently... Liverpool playing City tomorrow should be a good match with both looking for a win... Spurs playing too tomorrow against West Brom, should get a points with no teething problems..

Manchester City easily beat Livepool despite having one player, Barry , send off... 3-0 to go three points lead over United who will play away against Newcastle tomorrow...Liverpool, Carroll had not scored again today, £35 million player who only scored 4 goals from 24 matches for Liverpool is not good... I think Liverppol should have a look on Tevez, he is suitable for them with Liverpool football style , a swap with Carroll for Tevez , i bet Mancini wouldn't mind a swap to get rid of Tevez with his wages and his troublesome character.... Spurs also got a win tonight against West Brom, to keep the pace with the Manchester clubs... Today, Transfer window opens with no customers coming in at all... We will see the transfer news in the coming days....

Transfer time, January shop window ????

Dear Jim can you fix it for me to sort out Sir Alex Ferguson's head & get a creative Midfielder at least.

By the way Rio is finished & has lost 2 meters of pace so how about a Central defender as that Northern Irish guy Johnny Evans is a crock of shit, they might as well have kept Wes Brown.

I am sure there will be some action in the Prem with transfers this January.

:Think1:

As weak as Man U may seem and as much as I hate to say this, I can't see any other Champions. Man City will push them close but Utd have been here so many times and they also seem to have that extra when they need it. After those two, you can forget any other teams imo.

As for SAF i think he probably has this season and next, he will be the one to decide when he's had enough but ti say he is past it? nah not yet

I MISS INCUBUS

apart from the young guns i named earlier anyone for hansik, cavani ,lavezzi, all off napoli,really impressed against city ,but still in champs league , take big money to get the front 2 ,do,es anyone think city might make a bid for 1 of them .

As weak as Man U may seem and as much as I hate to say this, I can't see any other Champions. Man City will push them close but Utd have been here so many times and they also seem to have that extra when they need it. After those two, you can forget any other teams imo.

As for SAF i think he probably has this season and next, he will be the one to decide when he's had enough but ti say he is past it? nah not yet

After tonight result losing 3 - 0 maybe the wheels are falling off this time :)

I MISS INCUBUS

Newcastle United won 3-0 against Manchester United at St James Park and fully deserved the victory... United will win nothing this season, nothing at all, all because of poor midfield and Centre back all season ... Playing against Manchester City on sunday for FA Cup away, no chance, City will give United a hammering with no question, ... Everton lost at home to Bolton Wanderers, Possible Chelsea bound Cahill scored the winner...

Newcastle United won 3-0 against Manchester United at St James Park and fully deserved the victory... United will win nothing this season, nothing at all, all because poor midfield and Centre back all season ... Playing against Manchester City on sunday for FA Cup away, no chance, City will give United a hammering with no question, ... Everton lost at home to Bolton Wanderers, Possible Chelsea bound Cahill scored the winner...

worse than the one earlier in the season?? I doubt that.

I MISS INCUBUS

What did i have to fear Jockey newcastle the better team on the night a couple of wonder goals lol , only joking mi sons there on mi season not going out in that fucking weather after a 12 hour shift ,come on the toon

What did i have to fear Jockey newcastle the better team on the night a couple of wonder goals lol , only joking mi sons there on mi season not going out in that fucking weather after a 12 hour shift ,come on the toon

Ha ha... Anyway, The free Kick goal was a cracker... A goal of the month for January without a doubt.. Sleep happy mate...

CHEERS JOCKEY I WILL WAITED 10 YEARS FOR THIS LOL

i watch the everton bolton match,wanderers deserve there win best we,ve played all season,gives us a bit of hope gary cahill going to be a big loss though,next 3 matches utd, arsenal,liverpool.i,ll take 2 points now.

After tonight result losing 3 - 0 maybe the wheels are falling off this time :)

I have thought it & said it for some time.

Believe me take a look at the squad & not one World class Midfielder never mind the rest of the field.

The Champions League group showed up all the problems IMO.

Tonight showed headless chickens with no ideas & many guys in red shirts who should never have had the MAN UTD shirt on so long as they are not good enough.

Tells you loads when tonight Ryan Giggs was one of the best players right.

I have thought it & said it for some time.

Believe me take a look at the squad & not one World class Midfielder never mind the rest of the field.

The Champions League group showed up all the problems IMO.

Tonight showed headless chickens with no ideas & many guys in red shirts who should never have had the MAN UTD shirt on so long as they are not good enough.

Tells you loads when tonight Ryan Giggs was one of the best players right.

Agreed..... :Agree: .... Wonder , will Sir Alex changed his mind of not buying any players... He had to, no choice...

CHEERS JOCKEY I WILL WAITED 10 YEARS FOR THIS LOL

Newcastle did deserve the win mate.

The team are together & work there socks of.

Demba Barr ???? On a fucking Free ????

Now thats puts all the managers & scouts to shame.

35 million pounds for Andy Caroll, your Chairman might be a lucky cunt but may be a clever one also to get this money for a player that is looking lost.

10 years, enjoy the night & well done to the toon boys.

:Wassup1:

Archived