IGNORED

AIDS risk in Pattaya with bargirls

sherryduets

Now after this, you can rump away with these treo (bareing they do not ST on you) all week long.

thats bollox man :D ..read devil_plaything post...it could take a month for her to show positive which is the most infectious period.

Allways wear a condom, use common sense and you should be right!

couldn't agree more..why tak ethe risk? :P

... except the HIV test will not show a 'new' infection - it can take upwards of 3 months after infection for the test to produce a positive result (and this is the period in which it is most easily passed on). Agreed that if they refuse the test you'd be as well to send them on their way, but you don't get a free pass to bareback either way.

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

thats bollox man :GoldenSmile1: ..read devil_plaything post...it could take a month for her to show positive which is the most infectious period.

couldn't agree more..why tak ethe risk? :Finger5:

Good healthy discussion on this topic. I do not believe I said or implied about barebacking. I could not see a situation where barebacking would really would apply (except in a monogamous relationship...yes, even in Thailand).

Short of not indulging with the Thai ladies, what we have is a situation where we have to minimize the chances, reasonably. Then glove up, knowing you took the measures you could to protect yourself and your girl(s). Guys, the hardest part for me is billygunz rule #3, I enjoy that too much...so I have to watch myself. I know it is not as dangerous as vaginal/anal sex...but still runs a risk.

Now for this topic, the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) on their website states the average time period for the anti-body to show is 25 days. Again, this is average. They also state, that only a very small number (although they do not say what %) does not show until after the 3 month period. That is why the 3 month period is given as a all clear, where the six month is a complete absolute. Again, please refer to the website under HIV/AIDS for confirmation and additional information.

Now to further the discussion, there is a more complex but more precise test called: HIV testing by PCR.

This test looks at different area (my understanding one's DNA) and can identify the virus at about 28 days. It is speculated that

it can identify up to 11 days, but this is not confirmed. Both Bangkok Hospital-Bangkok and Bumrungrad offer this test for about

3000 bht (it is $250 in the USA), and takes 3 days to get the results. This might be more suitable for the GFE or actual girlfriend, because

your not out the door with results in 1 hours. DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR THIS INFORMATION ON THIS TEST. Please check websites or your doctor for more. But

it is legitimate, and again, it is on the CDC website (what is more legitimate).

Guys, again, these are just chat/information areas. But the more we provide good information for others to make decisions, the better we all are.

Edited by dave269

A couple of months back I was worried after a condom broke... I took a test at one of the clinics on Soi Buakhaw. Whilst in there I asked the nurse what percentage of the results at that clinic came back positive. She said consistently between 40 - 50%.

Assuming she's telling the truth, that's enough to convince me to cover up!

'Hard work never killed anyone, but I figured, why risk it'

A couple of months back I was worried after a condom broke... I took a test at one of the clinics on Soi Buakhaw. Whilst in there I asked the nurse what percentage of the results at that clinic came back positive. She said consistently between 40 - 50%.

Assuming she's telling the truth, that's enough to convince me to cover up!

Man, If that's true (I am not sure what she said is), I would be doing more than covering up...I'd be staying home. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I reckon that lady is scaremongering. 50% is just too high.

DONT USE THEM SHITTY PRIVATE CLINICS!

If that clinic is an official test centre it ought to have charts of monthly test result figures.

I once saw one in Chiang mai that said 20% infection on testing.

But remember, most people (thais) will probably go for a test when they have the symptoms or more likely - when they are really in a bad way with full blown aids.

Confirmed recent case :

Lady boy (about 20 yo) and her guy (about 50 yo) go into Pattaya Memorial last week.

'She' demands blood test - must have been feeling bit sick - comes back positive.

She burts into tears claiming he offered 2000 bht to do it no condom.

He takes test next, also positive.

But who infected who?

They been together a while - not sure exactly how long - it is possible they both had it already anyway.

No doubt whe will be now plying her trade to pay for the expensive anti-retro virals.

I think there should be no anonymous testing here, all results recorded and if she is picked up on beach road soliciting - shoot her.

I reckon that lady is scaremongering. 50% is just too high.

DONT USE THEM SHITTY PRIVATE CLINICS!

If that clinic is an official test centre it ought to have charts of monthly test result figures.

I once saw one in Chiang mai that said 20% infection on testing.

But remember, most people (thais) will probably go for a test when they have the symptoms or more likely - when they are really in a bad way with full blown aids.

Confirmed recent case :

Lady boy (about 20 yo) and her guy (about 50 yo) go into Pattaya Memorial last week.

'She' demands blood test - must have been feeling bit sick - comes back positive.

She burts into tears claiming he offered 2000 bht to do it no condom.

He takes test next, also positive.

But who infected who?

They been together a while - not sure exactly how long - it is possible they both had it already anyway.

No doubt she will be now plying her trade to pay for the expensive anti-retro virals.

I think there should be no anonymous testing here, all results recorded and if she is picked up on beach road soliciting - shoot her.

always interesting to read these discussions. I have recently begun to think that the amount of girls with HIV in pattaya is higher than we might think. Sometimes reading these forums can give you false comfort because you read about the numbers of people who have barebacked, at least a few times, and not caught HIV. Yet, i doubt anyone would publicly admit that they were HIV positive. I wonder how many BM's on this board are? There must be a few.

As previously mentioned, the best strategy is just to assume that every girl has HIV and act accordingly... Im 28, and hope to have many more decades of promiscuity... No point risking it all for a quick bareback ride...

• 1 month later...

ok it's 21 days after trip you should go get checked...and get checked again after 3 months....if you are clear after 21 days....most likely you are ok or what, why once after 21 days and one more time after 3 months? thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I always wrap in here in the states after picking up a chick in the club. I had assumed everyone knew to wear protection with the working girls. I am glad to see you guys thinking with the right head.

I always wrap in here in the states after picking up a chick in the club. I had assumed everyone knew to wear protection with the working girls. I am glad to see you guys thinking with the right head.

just looking at the statistics i dont no way including my self we keep going back nowing

each time we bring back a girl back to the room percantage is high,we no whats in pattaya

its like a mind field,theres so many beatiful places in the world,but we just keep going back,

excuse my spelling,and when we finish with the girl we start pannicing even though we use condoms,

well i will be back in febuary again the best thing you can only do is practice safe sex,and hope for the

best,

Im not looking back over all these pages to find the quote that said dont finger a girl and lick your fingers, its a fact that the virus can`t be transmitted through saliva or FFS you wouldn`t be able to kiss them either..but on the other hand if you were to finger an infescted girl and you had a cut or sore on that finger then it is possible to get infected that way.

First of all I will say that I am not a doctor.

How HIV is spread:

- Unprotected sexual intercourse with infected person (either heterosexual or homosexual)

- Transfusion of infected blood or blood products

- Infected mother to her baby during pregnancy, birth process and through breast – feeding

- Use of infected needles and instruments without sterilization or sharing of needles and syringes by HIV drug addicts

How HIV is NOT transmitted:

- There is no risk of contracting HIV infection in daily routine activities and by casual contact with HIV positive person.

- Embarrassing or kissing (social)

- Touching hand shaking or hugging

- Sharing bathroom or toilet

- Coughing, saliva or sneezing

- Eating together or sharing utensils

- Swimming pools

- Sharing clothes

- Mosquito bite, Insect bite or houseflies

Please use common sense and practice safe sex and always wear condom and enjoy.

Edited by Jame Taber

“See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.â€

PA is a great website for HIV information in SEA..but the mods should have a forum were they re-post only the best of the best blogs, medical doctors, HIV experts and those working current studies. The risk is exponentially lower than most people think

PA is a great website for HIV information in SEA..but the mods should have a forum were they re-post only the best of the best blogs, medical doctors, HIV experts and those working current studies. The risk is exponentially lower than most people think

Why? Because of studies in monogomous sero discordant couples?

There are too many factors involved to say the risk is low. The risk is not low if having unprotected sex with a girl who has a recent infection and another infection. So in that case the risk is high considering the outcome.

true when the viral load is high, and i got all that good information off this web site. Those very knowledgeable posts should be re-posted.

For what is its worth i almost never wear a condom and remain HIV negative. Only one pattaya BG last month was savvy enough to ask me to test...she did so only after e looking in my passport and seeing i had recently been to Brazil

true when the viral load is high, and i got all that good information off this web site. Those very knowledgeable posts should be re-posted.

For what is its worth i almost never wear a condom and remain HIV negative. Only one pattaya BG last month was savvy enough to ask me to test...she did so only after e looking in my passport and seeing i had recently been to Brazil

What is is it that might make a viral load low in an infected individual? The obvious answer is modern anti retro viral treatments that can make the viral load undetectable by current standards. What percentage of Thai BG's who are infected are on these modern/expensive treatments?

I'm happy that you've got away with bare-backing so far and agree that it is a difficult infection to pass on but if you think those studies quoted in the medical journals (done under very controlled situations) have any real relevence in a P4P madhouse like Pattaya i think you might be guilty of believing what you want to believe.

HIV is a real threat to non condom wearing heterosexual mongers in Pattaya. I'm happy that you have been lucky so far.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

What is is it that might make a viral load low in an infected individual? The obvious answer is modern anti retro viral treatments that can make the viral load undetectable by current standards. What percentage of Thai BG's who are infected are on these modern/expensive treatments?

I'm happy that you've got away with bare-backing so far and agree that it is a difficult infection to pass on but if you think those studies quoted in the medical journals (done under very controlled situations) have any real relevence in a P4P madhouse like Pattaya i think you might be guilty of believing what you want to believe.

HIV is a real threat to non condom wearing heterosexual mongers in Pattaya. I'm happy that you have been lucky so far.

its assumption of risk for everyone involved....what did the poster last year put it at...one in twenty three hundred or something like that dropping to one in 23 if conditions were right? For many men not just me if they have to wear a condom it turns into a "why even bother getting laid" situation.

its assumption of risk for everyone involved....what did the poster last year put it at...one in twenty three hundred or something like that dropping to one in 23 if conditions were right? For many men not just me if they have to wear a condom it turns into a "why even bother getting laid" situation.

If you decide to not wear a condom that's your choice, I've done it myself on occasion and regretted it. I'm in a postition where I've seen friends that I've known for many years catch HIV off of Thai BG's because they didn't like wearing condoms. Wear them or not, it's between you and the BG but don't kid yourself that your decision is oned based on scientific fact that heterodexuals can't catch HIV because I know that's BS. Up to you.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

While everyone knows barebacking feels great on the cock, the subsequent 3 month waiting period and mind games you will play with yourself wondering if you have HIV pale in comparison to any thrill barebacking has ever given me. If you catch the virus and get stuck with a lifetime of meds and the limitations it places on your life the odds bantered about here and on other sites isn't going to be very comforting. Unless you are a complete denialist if you acknowledge it is possible to catch why take the risk?

While everyone knows barebacking feels great on the cock, the subsequent 3 month waiting period and mind games you will play with yourself wondering if you have HIV pale in comparison to any thrill barebacking has ever given me. If you catch the virus and get stuck with a lifetime of meds and the limitations it places on your life the odds bantered about here and on other sites isn't going to be very comforting. Unless you are a complete denialist if you acknowledge it is possible to catch why take the risk?

my second wife always wanted me to wear a condom except for procreation lol.

so for me covered seems to be normal.

however now i am married to a 20 year old cuban chica thats loves to fuck bare back so i get all the bare backing i will ever want.

so when i am on holidays i always cover up.

back in pattaya in feb and also just booked rio for nov.

If you decide to not wear a condom that's your choice, I've done it myself on occasion and regretted it. I'm in a postition where I've seen friends that I've known for many years catch HIV off of Thai BG's because they didn't like wearing condoms. Wear them or not, it's between you and the BG but don't kid yourself that your decision is oned based on scientific fact that heterodexuals can't catch HIV because I know that's BS. Up to you.

yes i hear you loud and clear but it is not even an option with me and never will be, it is very difficult for me to finish with one on...if i wanted to rub one out i could do that without a BG...you already know that about me

yes i hear you loud and clear but it is not even an option with me and never will be, it is very difficult for me to finish with one on...if i wanted to rub one out i could do that without a BG...you already know that about me

U can Try one of those new ultra thin 003 condoms n use some sprays or gels to increase sensitivity...It is almost like bareback...I know its gr8 barebacking but it jus aint worth the risk...

ultra thin 003 what's the brand of that condom? and name of the sprays and gel? I have always used the same condom.....might try out some thin condoms...so it really feels like barebacking? since it's thin I am guessing it's not as safe eh?

Dr. Winston i threw is out in another post as a joke...however i am seriously beginning to think i owe my negative HIV status to dick tanning...my buddies are all barbackers and all claim to be HIV neg ...and we all dick tan

"Here's a little trick that has worked well for me, before you go to Thailand spend a month going to the tanning salon. Go for the all over tan, in fact when you are lying naked on the tanning bed get full wood so the skin on your dick is stretched as far as it will go. This will make your dick good and tan and when your dick is good and tan it is impervious to the HIV virus.

If the other posts are true it is the only factor that can account for my many years of bare backing without HIV."