IGNORED

AIDS risk in Pattaya with bargirls

sherryduets

Dr. Winston i threw is out in another post as a joke...however i am seriously beginning to think i owe my negative HIV status to dick tanning...my buddies are all barbackers and all claim to be HIV neg ...and we all dick tan

"Here's a little trick that has worked well for me, before you go to Thailand spend a month going to the tanning salon. Go for the all over tan, in fact when you are lying naked on the tanning bed get full wood so the skin on your dick is stretched as far as it will go. This will make your dick good and tan and when your dick is good and tan it is impervious to the HIV virus.

If the other posts are true it is the only factor that can account for my many years of bare backing without HIV."

You might be onto something, my mates barebacked for years too and were HIV negative.........right until the day their luck run out! Oh well, maybe I'm taking it too seriously, I must admit that in all that time they only caught HIV once each.

Thanks for the medical advice, I'll keep it in mind. One useful tip deserves another, it might just be a coincidence but both of my friends who caught it liked eating Pizza, perhaps that's the reason they are now infected? (I forgot to ask if they skipped on the anchovies).

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I started off in Patts barebacking but had a minor scare (after 3rd time). Had test after shitty 15 month wait which came up neg.

Have changed my ways since - will definately always wear a jonny from now on...

I followed my friends advice to 'wash my cock and do a piss after'

I haven't been well since 2 weeks back from Thailand and still get painful lymph glands every day, it's not much fun, I got fed up getting tested but have been tested for everything, I'll get tested again one day but for now don't really want an HIV diagnosis

With all due respect unlucky1 not getting tested because you are afraid of a positive result is perhaps the most irresponsible thing you could do (or not do) you owe it to yourself to either put your mind at rest and stop worrying or receive the medical attention you need should you get a positive result.

Getting an early diagnosis and the appropriate care would make a great difference to your future health.

Al.

ultra thin 003 what's the brand of that condom? and name of the sprays and gel? I have always used the same condom.....might try out some thin condoms...so it really feels like barebacking? since it's thin I am guessing it's not as safe eh?

I was referring to the Okamoto brand .003 ultrathins... Its available here in s'pore .I dont know about elsewhere.. It is quite safe..I had more condom breakages with normal latex condoms than with these(polyeurathene).. The main reason for breakage is lack of lubrication , also the main thing for pleasure is sensitivity or heat. So for both reasons better to use a heating or sensitive lubricant from any brand like durex , kamasutra etc.. http://www.undercovercondoms.com/Product/Durex/208/Play-Warmer-Lubricant.html .

The closest you can get to bareback...100% better than just a normal latex condom..

With all due respect unlucky1 not getting tested because you are afraid of a positive result is perhaps the most irresponsible thing you could do (or not do) you owe it to yourself to either put your mind at rest and stop worrying or receive the medical attention you need should you get a positive result.

Getting an early diagnosis and the appropriate care would make a great difference to your future health.

Al.

Thanks Al but I have had a CD4 count and it was over 1000 so if I do have HIV I could be a long term non progressor and I definitely wouldn't be anywhere near taking drugs yet.

Might also explain the delayed seroconversion. I've done loads of research and it definitely can take a long time to test positive. I read about a guy from Singapore who took a risk in Thailand, tested negative outside the window period, had unprotected sex with his GF and now they both have HIV.

I won't be putting anyone at risk but at the moment I am negative albeit with painful lymph nodes and aches and pains I never had before every day.

This means I can date normal girls (I'm single right now) and be careful, if we want to have unprotected sex I'll get tested then. I'll tell them I took a risk but have tested negative but I still have doubts.

I think if you're okay initially (good CD4 count) you can probably wait 2 or 3 years before worrying about being diagnosed.

The drugs are still toxic, I once took PEP in the UK due to a drunken incident with a working girl from Romania, it was the worst 3 weeks of my life and I was so sick with the pills.

I would rather live 5 years less than take those drugs and many people manage 10 years and more without them.

Edited by unlucky1

If you had changed your name from the unlucky one...to dick tanner the last time this happened you wouldnt be in this mess

Ha ha

Well I didn't know about dick tanning at that point. I came inside a Soi 6 girl about 5 times, I thought HIV was transmitted through your japs eye so thought if somethings going out it can't come in. Nobody tells you it goes through the membrane under your foreskin. Also I shave my dick so I'm sure that didn't help either, never mind, you can't turn the clock back. I could still be okay.

In a year or 2 I'll know for sure, were all gonna die anyway :o)

Unless she has valid papers don't think about it.

I met a dancer 10 years ago at Rainbow 2 in Bangkok that I see 2-4 times a year that I do bareback...on condition.

She's worked a straight job in hotel industry for 8-9 years but I know she's not knitting me sweaters when I'm gone.

I simply ask her to take the test and I'll pay for it because I sooooo much like to not use boots and she's cool with that.

Talked with my buddy who goes to Pattaya often but caught Condyloma. He's used hydrocortisone , ketoconazole and Aldara (imiquimod) with little change. Now he's considering a freeze, burn or lazer treatment. His meds for the Aldara were rediculously priced where we work in the UAE.

Any recommendations on clinics/dermatologists in Pattaya which he can contact when he goes there again in 2-3 months?

I know that eating a hard candy in it's own wrapper is tastless, but if you pull out your jonhson my advise is wrap it! In days of old when night were cold and safes were not invented, one would place a sock upon his cock and babies were prevented......

• 4 weeks later...

I just got back from my last trip on the 18th; I took a Soi Six bar girl for long time. The first night and second time we had sex she pulled off my condom caught in the moment and drunk I let it happen, the sex was great. The next day slightly panicked I took her to get tested for HIV and thankfully she was negative. But the whole rest of the week she had this hacking persistent cough and rash over her lymph nodes on her neck that really unnerved me (window period). After about seven days and some anti-histamine I picked up for her at the pharmacy it went away. I spoke to her about the dangers of HIV and quizzed her in a round about way on her knowledge of HIV/AIDS. She does know about it she knows it's deadly and how it's spread, but has a fatalistic view on life which I found kind of sad for a young pretty 21 year old girl to have. She even joked “I go home to die soon” on several occasions. The point I’m trying to make is to protect yourself from these girls because if this is the norm the chance of you coming in contact with a HIV positive BG is very high, unless you like to go long time like me and get them tested but still there’s a risk with the whole HIV window period. I do have a weakness for those BJ bars though, they might be my Achilles heel a CBJ just doesn’t seem right.

Unlucky1 is your lymph node swelling localized or generalized? If it's localized it unlikely to be HIV and if it's generalized then it very well may be. Get tested, I just bought two of those anonymous home mail away kits for 40.00usd each. No doctors or clinics just register you pin number with you kit and call for you results in about a week.

Edited by JonnyLongStroke

• 3 weeks later...

I think really the only way to protect yourself is abstinence, nah nah I'm just kidding man, just wear a rubber and you should be good to go.

• 3 weeks later...

After reading this thread I ordered a chastity belt off ebay for me.

As far as I understand lots of girls would have the "I don't care about my life" mentality, you'd get it soon if you had to shag ladies old enough to be your grannies. Even if they KNEW they had something they are more likely NOT to stop work than not, as medical bills would be really high.

Better safe than sorry.

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

You just take same precautions as anywhere else if you worried about aids..

One of the ladies i was with last trip started bleeding when i was

giving her one...Had a bag on obviously, still i shit a brick and stopped..

"Why you stop fuckin me she said"

your bleeding darling, "oh that time again solly".

:001_Thank_You5:

I personally always use a rubber and also encourage

others to do it, but if you think that you have a

problem using them or even hate them you can purchase

thin ones (like skinless skin) online and take them to

LOS.you wont regret it.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't be stupid , lot of shit going on here , wrap it up !!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

only go bb if you can deal with it mentally afterwards.i cant so i wear a rubber.

...or you can deal with the AIDS you might catch and have for the rest of your life.

This is a ridiculous comment, Shane. You need your head read, son.

Gents,

This is so easy - wearing a piece is common sense.

And don`t always just think abut yourself - it`s disrespectfull to the girls.

You and me, when we catch HIV - well it`s not great, but back home you get A1-grade treatment and have our hmo pay for the f.. expensive medication.

Let`s face it, the girls are ruined.

`nuff said :UGotServed1:

Edited by pm1982

Proud member of the -Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya-

Has this Einstein never heard of stomach acid. DUH - it kills HIV. So, yes, you can get it in theory from sucking your girl's nipple, but never heard of a documented case and would have to infect you through a sore in your mouth and not by ingesting it.

Use a little common sense before you spout things like that out guy. Makes you look just kind of uhhh not so smart.

He's right about breastfeeding; sort of. The mechanism is through mastitis & cracked nipples though; via infected blood.

Without preventive interventions, approximately one-third of infants born to HIV-positive mothers contract HIV through mother-to-child transmission, becoming infected during their mothers' pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding. In 2001, 800,000 children under the age of 15 contracted HIV, over 90 per cent of them through mother-to-child transmission of HIV (MTCT). Between 15 and 25% of children born to HIV-infected mothers get infected with HIV during pregnancy or delivery, while about 15% of the children get infected through breastfeeding.

http://www.unicef.org/programme/breastfeeding/hiv.htm

You are correct in saying that the gut breaks down the virus, as the inventor of the cancer virus demonstrated, when he drank a pint of the stuff! :Puke2:

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Dr. Winston i threw is out in another post as a joke...however i am seriously beginning to think i owe my negative HIV status to dick tanning...my buddies are all barbackers and all claim to be HIV neg ...and we all dick tan

If you tan your dick, the virus will be unable to penetrate the leathery skin. Top plan! :10of10Score:

Still, if you get infected, you can always cure yourself by bumming a virgin.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif