dear friends,

Pls enlighten me on the risks & what precautions to ba taken

Are freelancers safe?

dear friends,

Are freelancers safe?

There are many threads about this already. Check out this section:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?showforum=64

Many people have different perceptions on the chanches of catching something.

Personally I think that catching HIV is relatively slim, because males have a lower

chance of catching it. Catching STDs is more likely, although I have barebacked

many (read a lot!) and never got anything in Pattaya. Did catch a bad drip in Patong

two years ago though.

If you wanna play it safe always use a condom :)

Cheers,

Esco

really not trying to dissuade you from posting questions, but this subject really has been hammered, and a search will produce what is an informative thread.

really not trying to dissuade you from posting questions, but this subject really has been hammered, and a search will produce what is an informative thread.

So True But doesn't stop "Esco"

(Me hansome man from sticking it up the poo tube) 555

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

Always wrap it up mate better to be safe than sorry.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

This subject has been beat to death. But the main points of any debate concerning barebacking and catching HIV are;

1) You will go to LOS with all the right intentions but 'shit happens' and if you monger frequently you will invariably fuck a few girls 'bareback'.

2) It is unlikely that you will contract HIV. Yes, it is more prominent in South East Asia, but statistically you're more likely to get hit by a baht bus on Beach Road and die that way.

3) You can argue to the cows come home about the irresponsibility of barebacking in LOS but you will never draw any reasonable conclusions about it.

4) If you are seriously that worried about it once you get home then you have to wait 12 weeks from the last time you had unprotected sex to be 100% sure when you have a test that you are clean. Bite the bullet and deal with it. Promise yourself once you get a clean bill of health that you will never do it again, safe in the knowledge that when you get back to PTY all your hard work will go out the window. Going to LOS is an amazing experience and i love it, but in terms of a drawback to it then this is it.

5) One life, live it.

PS Try not to fuck BG's up the arse. It increases the chance of contraction tenfold.

Edited by Pharang_bah
Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
dear friends,

Are freelancers safe?

my freelancer rule:

1.) always wear a condom

2.) dont drink anything they give you (had a friend who had a beer she gave him at his hotel room- he woke up 15 hours later with his laptop, ipod and $$$ gone).

my freelancer rule:

1.) always wear a condom

2.) dont drink anything they give you (had a friend who had a beer she gave him at his hotel room- he woke up 15 hours later with his laptop, ipod and $$$ gone).

One more that I have heard is always take them back to your room. Never go to theirs.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 3 weeks later...

the chances of picking up hiv are pretty slim unless you are very careless look up on the internet and all your questions will answered , f,lancers or b girls do the right thing i dont think you will have any problems

I spent a lot of the late 80s right through the 90s worring about HIV. Always worried - even made my self ill at times.

Shagged dozens of brass without any protection - even one who turned out to be positive. Still here and not hiv - ed up.

I also know many people who hve done 100s of birds (BGs) and they are all fine. Only guy i know who has hiv had a big coke habbit - so make your own mind up.

killer pussys - i think not :Blah2:

I have two good friends who caught HIV from Bar Girls in Thailand. Neither of them are/were gay or IV drug users but they both hated wearing rubbers.

Remember that talking about this subject is not exactly a recipe for popularity on a board like this as too many people have too much to worry about. There could be plenty more BM's who know of men infected by BG's who have decided not to talk about it for their own reasons.

Personally, I still enjoy partying in Pattaya but I use a condom. I would consider myself a real fool if I did not learn from my friends mistakes. The HIV virus is very hard to pass on from female to male statistically but these statistics are usually gleaned from more normal situations than those in Pattaya. For instance, it is believed that the virus can ride piggy back with other, more easily spread infections. Drugs and alcohol can reduce your natural resistance to infection. I do not wish to lecture anyone, there is loads of information out there ranging from the paranoid to the gung hoe. I will tell you though that when your friends fall victim the statistics mean jack Shit.

No need to be paranoid, wear a rubber and have fun.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

It would be nice to know how your friends got it. Was it anal, vaginal,BBBJ?

I have two good friends who caught HIV from Bar Girls in Thailand. Neither of them are/were gay or IV drug users but they both hated wearing rubbers.

Remember that talking about this subject is not exactly a recipe for popularity on a board like this as too many people have too much to worry about. There could be plenty more BM's who know of men infected by BG's who have decided not to talk about it for their own reasons.

Personally, I still enjoy partying in Pattaya but I use a condom. I would consider myself a real fool if I did not learn from my friends mistakes. The HIV virus is very hard to pass on from female to male statistically but these statistics are usually gleaned from more normal situations than those in Pattaya. For instance, it is believed that the virus can ride piggy back with other, more easily spread infections. Drugs and alcohol can reduce your natural resistance to infection. I do not wish to lecture anyone, there is loads of information out there ranging from the paranoid to the gung hoe. I will tell you though that when your friends fall victim the statistics mean jack Shit.

No need to be paranoid, wear a rubber and have fun.

Edited by yogi02

It would be nice to know how your friends got it. Was it anal, vaginal,BBBJ?

It is always hard to determine how the virus was spread in one specific case, all you can do is record trends and then reach conclusions as to which practices are the most risky. Most experts agree that unprotected Anal Sex (especially receptive) is the most dangerous sex act. Intravenous drug use is also regarded as very high risk. Basically blood and semen are regarded as the most likely body fluids for passing on the infection.

To answer your question as best I can, both of my friends used to avoid wearing condoms when we all went out together. One of them did like anal sex with the girls from time to time but the other one was not interested in anal sex at all. My friend who was not into anal sex would often catch STDs as he lived in Thailand and mongered often. He believes that he caught it at the same time as he got infected with Gonorrhea from a girl in Soi Post Office. This is just his gut feeling as he had no doubt been infected years before he found out after he became ill and it would be very hard to pin-point the exact moment of transmission.

I can remember my other friend telling me after a night out that he had shagged a girl in Patpong without a condom (not anal sex) and that afterwards he noticed blood on his dick. Anyway he was concerned and had a test about a month later which was positive.

In conclusion, one of them definitely caught it from unprotected normal sex with a bar girl. The other one definitely caught it from unprotected sex with a bar girl and it could have been vaginal sex or anal sex.

I can remember my other friend telling me after a night out that he had shagged a girl in Patpong without a condom (not anal sex) and that afterwards he noticed blood on his dick. Anyway he was concerned and had a test about a month later which was positive.

well that wouldn`t be the girl he caught it from, sorry but I thought you were talking alot of sense before I saw this quote..we all know the virus does not show up until around 3 months after infection.

I also have reservations to the fact you actually know TWO guys that are infected,(they must be very good friends if they confide very intimate medical details to you)I think most of us on these boards would struggle to know of any SINGLE friend that we know that as HIV, I been going now for over 15 years and know of several guys that like to bareback, I don`t know of anyone that is infected

well that wouldn`t be the girl he caught it from, sorry but I thought you were talking alot of sense before I saw this quote..we all know the virus does not show up until around 3 months after infection.

I also have reservations to the fact you actually know TWO guys that are infected,(they must be very good friends if they confide very intimate medical details to you)I think most of us on these boards would struggle to know of any SINGLE friend that we know that as HIV, I been going now for over 15 years and know of several guys that like to bareback, I don`t know of anyone that is infected

Stats say it happens, but like mad said, i don't know of anyone that is hetero who has gotten it. I think a lot of people lie. there are a lot of bisexuals out there who won't admit it. If it is true however, I hope everyone who has gone to Pattaya and similar places gets tested.

I'm afraid that you have missunderstood what you have read about the virus not showing up for 3 months. Actually about 90% of people who have become infected will test positive for the anti bodies within 1 month. There is plenty of information out there on the internet so if you want to call me a liar at least get your facts straight beforehand. Anyway I was not saying that this was definitely the incident in which he contracted the virus but it was something I remember that stuck in my mind.

So you do not believe that I have two friends that got infected from BG's? I am out there next month and if you are there too I can introduce you to one of them for sure and maybe even both of them. Sometimes I do wonder how I have two friends who caught it from Bar Girls (perhaps it's because I have been mongering for twenty years). And yes they are both very good friends, just as they were before they caught it, I have helped both of them many times since they found out and they do confide all the details to me.

I do not want to become the anti AIDS campaigner on this board. I enjoy my time in Pattaya as much as anyone and do not wish to spoil anybody else's fun. I just chose to be honest about my experiences, you, of course are free to draw your own conclusions. If I wanted to lie about something on this board I would lie about how big my dick is or how many girls I have shagged at one time.

Edited by panyaa

Yes, going bareback is very risky and should never be attempted. I was quite worried once when I read that the HIV virus is able to penetrate condoms but then relaxed once I continued reading which states that it still needs blood or semen to connect and these are simply way too big to enter through the condoms. Just to be on the safe side, inspect all condom packages for any punctures or damages before using lol.

Never take a chance with any bar girl or pro.....

That too any where in the world coz ......

there is no second take for life......

So take no chance and always wear rubber....

and that too take it from ur home town......to fit nice...and trust worthy....

jm%5E_%5Ehandwritten%5E_%5E4%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EThe+Pool+Party%5E_%5E.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of TR

Just Returned From LOS

Drucken Duck at Soi L K METRO

I'm afraid that you have missunderstood what you have read about the virus not showing up for 3 months. Actually about 90% of people who have become infected will test positive for the anti bodies within 1 month. There is plenty of information out there on the internet so if you want to call me a liar at least get your facts straight beforehand. Anyway I was not saying that this was definitely the incident in which he contracted the virus but it was something I remember that stuck in my mind.

So you do not believe that I have two friends that got infected from BG's? I am out there next month and if you are there too I can introduce you to one of them for sure and maybe even both of them. Sometimes I do wonder how I have two friends who caught it from Bar Girls (perhaps it's because I have been mongering for twenty years). And yes they are both very good friends, just as they were before they caught it, I have helped both of them many times since they found out and they do confide all the details to me.

I do not want to become the anti AIDS campaigner on this board. I enjoy my time in Pattaya as much as anyone and do not wish to spoil anybody else's fun. I just chose to be honest about my experiences, you, of course are free to draw your own conclusions. If I wanted to lie about something on this board I would lie about how big my dick is or how many girls I have shagged at one time.

I belive you but alot of people seem to be in denial and cant handle the truth

the first bar girl i ever barebacked (i was a virgin)gave me herpes

this scared the shit out of me and i thought i had aids after all the test i was clean but it was a big wake up call.